Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SUCCESS!

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank all of you who have helped with advice over the past few months! I've been working on myself since I found this site, and finally applied what I've learned Saturday night.

I was surrounded by 8s and 9s all night, without having to work at it at all. By the way, I'm 44, and all of these women were in their 20s and early 30s.

At the end of the night, an 8 with a great body (21-year-old) asked to follow me home, and needless to say, the rest is history.

Thanks again for all your help, and now I'm more confident in the advice I've been offering to others of you. I look forward to continuing to learn from you and help those who may be where I was!

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT?!? THIS SH*T ACTUALLY WORKS?!? Hell, I thought we were all just kidding!

Good job man!

See my newbie DJs....this stuff DOES work.

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so we're all clear here u had sex with her right? ;p

If you did GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to be in your shoes when I'm 44 ;p

------------------
It's not who's wrong or right, but who's stronger.

Interested2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bclarke675:

I was surrounded by 8s and 9s all night, without having to work at it at all.
!
bclarke675

Hey dude tell me more. How did you get them all around you without having to work at it? I got to admit I have been at this site for a lot lot longer than you, doing the things it says but am not yet seeing the results I would like. Please tell more.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job bclarke675!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it going!!

Legend

------------------
"Do not fear failure." George S. Patton

"Do not make excuses, whether it s your fault or not."....George S. Patton

"Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself and the American way." ... George S. Patton

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interested2:
bclarke675

Hey dude tell me more. How did you get them all around you without having to work at it? I got to admit I have been at this site for a lot lot longer than you, doing the things it says but am not yet seeing the results I would like. Please tell more.

Basically, I just made sure I was acting like the life of the party, attracting everyone in the room, not just the women. I went to the club with the idea of having fun no matter what happened or didn't.

I found out that when you DON'T care, that's when things will go your way!

Keep a smile on your face, laugh loud and often WITH people, not at them, joke with everyone and give the impression that you are the one to be around if they're looking for a good time! Above all, people want to feel good when they go out, and the easiest way to do that is to associate with others who are enjoying themselves and others. Become the person they want to associate with! The women will come running.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bclarke675,

"Become the person they want to associate with! The women will come running."

Yes it is!

-Neo