Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success without being funny possible?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever been successful with a girl without making her laugh histerically? I'm no comedian, and my style of humor isn't shared by a whole lot of people. Is it possible to keep a girl interested that you don't make laugh all the time?

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be Chris Rock, just don't let her get bored with you.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. You don't have to make her "laugh" per se, you just have to keep her emotionally engaged.

If you lead your life and speak your thoughts freely, this will happen naturally.

I play a lot of physical games because I'm not really a comedian. You can make girls laugh in a lot of ways. If you're not laughing together, it's not because you're not a comedian, it's because something is frickin wrong. You're afraid to express your thoughts, afraid to make a move, something. Laugher should come naturally.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope sorry man, Comedians, clowns and pranksters are the only guys that ever have any success with women! That's why all those athletes and action-oriented guys are always looking so desperate.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you headbutt a brick wall enough times eventually it'll fall over.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
If you headbutt a brick wall enough times eventually it'll fall over.
Really? I though you'de just end up with brain trauma??

Don 'Ron

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be a comedian to score with chicks. Here's a lil' well-known secret: if a girl likes you, she'll usually find a reason to laugh at something you said, even if you're not trying to be funny. The reason they laugh is because being around you makes her feel good, and the way she expresses that good feeling you give her is to laugh.

With that said, always try to look for humor in everyday life. That way, when you tell stories to girls you can add funny insights that will make your stories more enjoyable. :D

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
You don't have to be anything but yourself. If you are not naturally funny, then don't be a try-hard or attempt to fake a personality. Be comfortable in your own skin, and don't do anything to try to impress women...just enjoy yourself with them.

You'll get more women being whatever way/personality you were born to be. If every guy had to be a certain way to get girls, we would all be the same and the world would be a very boring place.

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you need to be a comedian to be able to crack a couple of jokes or say something quick witted. Don't go out of your way to do it though and you should still do fine. Though I believe if you can get a chick smiling what ever way you do it, you are halfway home.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great replies, they do make sense.