Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success w/ women = Success w/ life

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the greatest downfalls of the RAFC is thinking that he must only improve his game with women when this is wrong. When this couldn't be further with the truth. The reality is that skills with women and confidence are interconnected...they are one in the same. Why? I'm sure through our biology, unconfident people force themselves out of the alpha position.

Just a quick question: For those who aren't getting any girls...how confident are you in real life?

Odds are that most people are as scared of life itself as they are of women. Some people do really well in school...and thats it. They have no physical ability. Regardless of what lack of confidence ****tail you have been provided with, the truth is that real game improvements start from inside you.

For years I knew I had the right words to talk to girls but because I slacked off on academics and athletics, I lacked the confidence to approach. It was only until I started working hard in school and going out to the gym and taking it seriously before I began to make serious strides with relationships.

Confidence has the ability to draw people towards you. For men, its an admirable trait. For women, its an attractive trait. If you do well in lifting weights and do well in work/school, you will gain confidence and people will soon come near you and hang out with you. Women will notice (they always want the alpha male - never think otherwise) the new sprouted popularity and will begin to see you more as a dominant leader. You don't have to be pulling in the dough to hook in women because popularity with others is a form of power. This should snowball into a steady and constant flow of women.

However it all starts with perhaps one thing. Got a paper due in a week? Why not start it now? Had a New Year's Resolution to get buff and stopped after 2 weeks? You have 48 weeks left in the year to achieve your goal; start now. There is no excuse for why you shouldn't be successful in life and all this will do is benefit you. Even not for the girls, for students, 4.0 GPA and nothing less. Even in college, its not terribly difficult. For work, try to be excellent in whatever you do.

There is no reason to procrastinate or half ass anything. If you become successful in life, all this will do is boost up your confidence to get your ass out and talk to girls. Why? You don't have much to lose. If you get rejected, you still have friends, your high gradepoint, your powerful body, and best of all - your self esteem and confidence.

Remember, its not going to take overnight but months at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither will improving your life.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the only tip that's worth something this month...

Cheers

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I gotta stop slacking...

This post really hit the spot, I never realized how much procrastination in your own life will affect your approaching of females.

Good point!