Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success story

ccdeville

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have to give you a true story of success. I originally posted this topic a month ago after meeting this hottie at a party http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/012184.html

I had decided to give up on this chick after she told me that she didn't want to get into any relationship, but she was perfectly willing to thrust me in the friendship zone because i'm "such a great guy" . I saw her again at another party, but I made sure I didn't make her the focus of my evening. I mingled with other women and had a good time just being myself. We spoke a little that night but by this time I was just content to know her as a casual aquaintance.

I decided to just call her last Sunday, just to see what was going on with her and not necessarily trying to seduce her. We had a good conversation, but I didn't realize how good it went. All of a sudden out of the blue she calls me on Friday and says she wants to come visit me. It was Midnight, so I knew what she had on her mind, even though she denied it. She lives in Connecticut I live in NY and when you have a girl willing to travel an hour to come see you, you know she's not coming over just to talk. Anyway, she arrives at my home at 2am, and It didn't take long, before she was out of her clothes and we were having sex. It was a terrific night.
This emphasises to me that it's not necessary to chase a woman all over the place to get what you want. Plant the seed, use your DJ skills and then let her come to you.

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's more you learned a lesson.

Quote by ccdeville This emphasises to me that it's not necessary to chase a woman all over the place to get what you want. Plant the seed, use your DJ skills and then let her come to you.

northernpride

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rack one up for c.c. glad to see that atleast one ex-Poison member is having some luck.

RookieDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poison was PIMP in the 80's

Brett Michaels
CC DEville
Bobby Dall
Ricky Rockett

PIMP

LOL

------------------
"If You dont Shoot...You Cant Score!"

"Just do it!"

"Word up, no rap no crap, you bore me...wanna grab my **** too lazy, hold it for me"
-Craig Mack

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post , did things go any further after that?

------------------
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" ~ Godfather part II

ccdeville

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HBK:
good post , did things go any further after that?

Well the next day, she called me and we ended up having some serious phone sex! She asked me to play the guitar with my D**k!