Success Story for my incel friend from High School

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school, I knew a guy who seemed to fit the stereotype of a greasy-haired, socially awkward nerd. Despite having little going for him except his white ethnicity, he possessed an olive skin tone. Standing at 5 feet 9 inches, he lacked muscle-building genetics and struggled with greasy hair and a visible mark on his face. Instead of adopting a Red/Black Pill victim mentality, blaming women, feminism, or Chad/Tyrone, or Joe Biden, he took responsibility for his situation and made significant improvements.

He focused on his education, eventually graduating with a STEM degree and becoming an engineer. He also invested in looksmaxxing the cards he was dealt with rather than try and become a Faux Chad. This included finding a haircut that complemented his facial features, dressing in clothes that fit well and adhering to basic fashion principles, and striving for a lean, athletic body type since bulking up was not feasible for him. He honed his photography skills, became more socially adept, travelled and accumulated hobbies to make him more interesting, maintained a positive mindset, and embraced openness to new experiences.

His efforts paid off when he met his future cute blonde wife on Bumble. Together, they explored the world, and recently, they purchased a beautiful home in an affluent suburb of the city.

If this story motivates y'all then I will make a topic on how I escaped the Pill and went from making 25k a year to 200k a year. I want to dog on PUA/Red Pill fully because I think it wasn't that bad until the post Obama administration where it switched over to the Tiki Torch Incel crowd. Now it is just monetized and advertised towards Ray Rays and Pookies.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you got that Red Pill is a victimization. Red Pill is about awareness, taking accountability and owning one's $hit.

He did exactly what Red Pill preaches, he got to work and improved in every area of his life.

Now, how old is the girl he met and in Bumble? So he pretty much married the first girl who touched his penis? That's not smart from a Red Pill lens, also, maybe she had baby rabies reaching her 30s and it was time to settle down, so he didn't win $hit, she won an improved man without much effort, who's truly the winner in this situation?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't need a life coach or financial coach to escape inceldom, all the information is online, 90% of the educations being paid for is free online, hell many programs have a "Challenge The Final" clause where you can just opt to take the final right out the gate.

"Ill teach you to do this, I'll teach you to do that" it's all nonsense, if the person isn't willing to do the work themselves your teachings are absolutely worthless and if they do the work themselves then they only need the direction, the point is trying to attach yourself or your knowledge to a successful outcome is exactly what we are trying to get away from with redpill.

People like you are a part of problem, if you want credibility, then expose yourself and show us who you really are, show us why your worth listening to, don't tell us, talk is worthless in this space... Andrew Tate for example, people listen because he manifested, even if it was just an illusion, he manifested something we could see.

If your not putting the focus internally but rather on some external factor, you are a part of the problem in this space.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"His efforts paid off when he met his future cute blonde wife on Bumble."

What exactly changed about him?

A real story is a girl being attracted to him after years later. Not meeting a new someone for the 1st time.

And better yet, how exactly did he win her on Bumble?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you got that Red Pill is a victimization. Red Pill is about awareness, taking accountability and owning one's $hit.
People don't need a life coach or financial coach to escape inceldom, all the information is online, 90% of the educations being paid for is free online, hell many programs have a "Challenge The Final" clause where you can just opt to take the final right out the gate.
The Red Pill is like American Sushi. A small piece of meat wrapped around a whole lot of junk like sugar rice, mayo, crumbs, and etc. Yes, the Red Pill says go to the gym, get money, and etc, but it is wrapped around a whole lot of negative bullshvt. The Red Pill deep down installs a scarlet letter, negative, angry, and victim mindset into its followers that negate anything positive it preaches. Go start preaching Red Pill philosophy to your non pill friends or coworkers and report back to me please.

Now, how old is the girl he met and in Bumble? So he pretty much married the first girl who touched his penis? That's not smart from a Red Pill lens, also, maybe she had baby rabies reaching her 30s and it was time to settle down, so he didn't win $hit, she won an improved man without much effort, who's truly the winner in this situation?
I never said any of this

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"His efforts paid off when he met his future cute blonde wife on Bumble."

What exactly changed about him?

A real story is a girl being attracted to him after years later. Not meeting a new someone for the 1st time.

And better yet, how exactly did he win her on Bumble?
Do you need a detailed guidebook on how to meet a girl on Bumble? It is not that hard lol. He married this woman after like 2 years of successful dating.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you need a detailed guidebook on how to meet a girl on Bumble? It is not that hard lol. He married this woman after like 2 years of successful dating.
I didn't ask how did he find her on Bumble, yikes.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give y'all a counter to this:

One of my incel homies was a cool dude. White dude who was having (a little) Pookie energy to him.

Met an Italian shorty, and lived with her for two years. Two years of gangbangs (in HIS house), parties without him , cheating on him openly and TONS of violence (Italian women are CRAZY!!) . Oh ,and a house FULL OF ANIMALS. Rats ,cats, rabbits, you name it.

This is 15 years ago . He never recovered from this.

Just pointing out that your story ain't finished yet. Yes, its a great feel good story. But i agree she got a disciplined dude who was a finished product. Yes, what we all strive to be, also true..

Soon one of the (former, he blocked me everywhere LOL) homeboys will FINALLY get his Pina shorty her visum. So there will be a (brief) moment when urrthang is PERFECT and he proves ME wrong that passport broing is THE way to go.Imagine I tell this like a succes story..

I don't know if I agree with you. And we had a great run without beef for over a year :whistle: ! Why you reverse back to shytting on the RP?..

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Red Pill deep down installs a scarlet letter, negative, angry, and victim mindset into its followers that negate anything positive it preaches
Well it sucks for you that can't discern between the good/useful/helpful and the negative/angry/victimization, and what you learned was to be a victim, it is a YOU problem, not Red Pill. For me it saved my life.

Go start preaching Red Pill philosophy to your non pill friends or coworkers and report back to me please.
Most people are not ready to be unplugged, and they're so ingrained in the system that will fight it. Also, never talk about fight club.

Now, how old is the girl he met and in Bumble? So he pretty much married the first girl who touched his penis?
Why are you so afraid of answering this question? Cause I know the answer, he did the work and instead of playing the field, learn the difference types of women, he married the first one who touched his penis. That to me is pretty fvcking sad.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He did exactly what Red Pill preaches, he got to work and improved in every area of his life.

Yeah, nowadays this is like telling us about your uncle with a beer BELLY who got divorced ,went to the pub and found his second wife..no redpill needed.." just bumble bro"

There are two types of men; men who can AFFORD to not be a student of the game because they somehow landed a woman who stays. And men who MUST be ahead of the game because they're jaded due to past experiences/ witnessing their own damn female family members be h0es.

My incel / Passport bro- bros DESPERATELY wanna be the first group at all cost at the tender age if 40+.. like they still wanna prove their manhood via women! I thought we were WAY beyond that stage, like 20 ywars ago already. Mofos hustling backwards

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school, I knew a guy who seemed to fit the stereotype of a greasy-haired, socially awkward nerd. Despite having little going for him except his white ethnicity, he possessed an olive skin tone. Standing at 5 feet 9 inches, he lacked muscle-building genetics and struggled with greasy hair and a visible mark on his face. Instead of adopting a Red/Black Pill victim mentality, blaming women, feminism, or Chad/Tyrone, or Joe Biden, he took responsibility for his situation and made significant improvements.

He focused on his education, eventually graduating with a STEM degree and becoming an engineer. He also invested in looksmaxxing the cards he was dealt with rather than try and become a Faux Chad. This included finding a haircut that complemented his facial features, dressing in clothes that fit well and adhering to basic fashion principles, and striving for a lean, athletic body type since bulking up was not feasible for him. He honed his photography skills, became more socially adept, travelled and accumulated hobbies to make him more interesting, maintained a positive mindset, and embraced openness to new experiences.

His efforts paid off when he met his future cute blonde wife on Bumble. Together, they explored the world, and recently, they purchased a beautiful home in an affluent suburb of the city.

If this story motivates y'all then I will make a topic on how I escaped the Pill and went from making 25k a year to 200k a year. I want to dog on PUA/Red Pill fully because I think it wasn't that bad until the post Obama administration where it switched over to the Tiki Torch Incel crowd. Now it is just monetized and advertised towards Ray Rays and Pookies.
What you were in high school is completely irrelevant to how the rest of your life will turn out.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you were in high school is completely irrelevant to how the rest of your life will turn out.
I agree and disagree. I do think people still try and mentally compete with their high school image. What you were in high school is not a permanent status to anyone.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just going to make a separate topic on why I left the red pill to address the concerns.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf man? Of course you didn't say it, I asked.
Looks like Cornbread didn't want to answer my question, so Cornbread changed it. To cause me to say "this wasn't my question."

I guess if 1 doesn't want to answer the question, to my case it's straw man the question, or in your case say I didn't say it.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His efforts paid off when he met his future cute blonde wife on Bumble.
I don't know why I get the feeling that she has this kind of past. :rolleyes:
1714650273641.png

Top Bottom