Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success on match.com. 41% return

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had loads of dates with girls i've met in the field. But many lacked quality. I'm not looking for sex. Looking for a solid,quality girl. Tried pof. Terrible.'nuff said. Match.com has been, quite good really. I took a quick look i've had many numbers. Kinda had to start weeding them out. But I looked ay my.msgs sent/recieved. 41% of messages are returne and I'm no brad pitt. Had a date the other night, really quality girl, personality,looks,etc. I think online dating is really turning the corner. Dont waste time on pof.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
490 posts....

Naughty Nina's look will be priceless right now.

You are looking for virgin at a wh0rehouse gimmey.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh I knew I'd have someone come in here with negativity. Sad really. Not sure who nina is. Either way. I think your post says it all. No point in hanging around an evironment with so much negativity. God bless all! I'm out!

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean to be a d!ck. Read your previous posts, I understand what you are going through and wished someone told me to MAN THE FVCK UP.

We are here to do that :yes:

Elaborating on what I am saying. Women that you mean on the daily have their own problems and insecurities. They get hit on ALL the TIME. Now she is online, multiply that number by 100.

The Legend:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196130

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP : can you tell me how much was your returned message rate of POF ?
I was considered subscribing to match or eharmoney , but a lot of guys told me it is same as free , except with fewer users
also sorry for this question but are you white ? because I also heard women on paid dating sites look for white rich men ,while on free sites looking for sexy men to fuuck with
thanks