Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success for me, Advice for you!

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little bit of success to share for those who care. Just the other day my girlfriend had broken up with me. It was kind of a shame since I really like her. But the next day she had called to see if I would be like all of her ex's. Since I wanted her back, I worked my Don Juan magic, and vuola, she's my girlfriend again, with one little helping factor that I'm going to share with you.

Make friends with her friends.

If someone tries to get her to break up with you (which is why she did) she'll get the biggest rip out for dumping such a great guy.

So don't just impress her, but her friends, and family too.

Au revoir,
SL

------------------
Three pieces of advice from everyday experiences:
1) Just do it (Nike)
2) Do, or do not, there is no try (Master Yoda)
3) All of the above

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impressing her family and friends is a good point.

Ever notice how much more attractive a girl is when all your friends freak out over her?

With friends and family, we let their opinions and values alter ours (and vice versa). If her family and friends are excited about you, her interest level is going to go through the roof.

So acting confident around your target (i.e. hot chick) is probably the wrong way to go. The point isn't to act confident about HER or ANYONE ELSE but to be confident about YOURSELF.

Acting confident, in general, in all parts of your life, will rub off on everyone you meet.

I've notice that the more confident I am, the luckier (with women, with work, etc.) I tend to get.

[This message has been edited by Pook (edited 08-07-2000).]

Robert Jordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good point

Goldie

Reaction score
Hey Pook, good advice! When you can get a girl's friends and family on your side you have a definite advantage. Especially if you're looking for something long term.
Goldie!

TestosteroneBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS true its true!

I got this girl's parents to like me by meeting them one time and now she is all over me.
Thing about that is that they start bugging her about me when i haven't called in a week, which in turn makes her worry. Also, whenever i want to take her out they don't mind.

GET IN GOOD WITH THE PARENTS! (this is a highschool tactic. People who have moved out don't care as much)

mistral

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Buddies, I do not agree that impressing her friends assures you a stable long-term relation with a girl. My opinion is that a true relation can be built only if the GIRL really likes you and have a real interest for you. It's HER that you would like to be loved by and not her friends or family or dog....

Maybe making a great impression to all this people can prevent you from being dumped, but this is not the most important thing in my eyes.For me it's much more important to be loved by the girl that I am with and not just HAVING a girlfriend that keeps me because of third people...

Hmm, that's what I think!

------------------
Mistral (24 11/12)
Be Happy! :)

Devlar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense shadowman but nothing ever good comes from taking back an ex.

But that's just a single thought...

------------------
Devlar

Remember its hard to be a gentileman, but that doesn't mean it's not fun

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dear Devlar, she was just my ex for one day. Some evil friend of hers got her to break up with me, and in those 24 hrs she was ripped out by her friends about breaking up. Not like she was gone for that long.

Well, I gotta get ready for work.

adios,
SL

------------------
1) Just do it (Nike)
3) All of the above

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Shadowlord,

Long time no see Buddy. I hardly ever post in the General Discussion anymore because no one likes the 'evil' theories of Speed Seduction Techniques, and thats what I specialize in because it nearly always works. Speed Seduction (SS) has a bad repuatation to it, people think that it is only used to get a girl into bed, and that if you use it you are just a player who only wants sex. While a majority of this is true, SS techniques can also be used to peak a girls intrest level in you. I have never used them to get a girl into bed, but I have used them in a relationship. One such technique I invented a while back, and I used on my GF last night.

Last night she and I were talking about My Birthday and how sweet it was (her words not mine
) That my mom called me up long distance to wish me a happy birthday. I then went into the 'Family' Pattern that I created. After I said this to her (she was on the phone) she begged me to come over and spend the night with her (Nothing too sexual just to hold her while she goes to sleep and spend the night together, I repeat no sex because I am not ready to have sex with her yet) I didn't go, and because of it she got upset with me, but thats another story, anyway the point is, that she wanted nothing else but me at that point and she still does. So heres the family pattern, I decided to show it to you since you have always been one of the better DJs and are in a bind.

But if I give this out to you, please use it. I hate giving this stuff out just to have it ignored.

Anyway here it is:
(The Family Pattern)
My family is very important to me, it makes me feel so secure to know that I have people that care so much about me and to have people that know me inside and out, to understand how I am feeling by just looking at the expression on my face. I am so much more receptive with my entire family because they understand who I am, and are bonded to me in more ways than just parents, siblings, and relatives. I can always open up with them, and they are always open and free with their feelings with me. That is just such a strong connection that I really crave.

Mold that to fit your own needs, and call her up tonight and tell her that, espically since you want to get to know her family. This should break down a lot of barriers, be fluid and geniune while saying this. If it works write me back ok?

Use this only for good use and not to get a quick lay.

-Cecil

[This message has been edited by Cecil (edited 08-08-2000).]

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and By the way, if any of you have AOL and want to know more about SS, get in touch with me, at CZFreeman@aol.com

-Cecil

Devlar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadowlord:
My dear Devlar, she was just my ex for one day. Some evil friend of hers got her to break up with me, and in those 24 hrs she was ripped out by her friends about breaking up. Not like she was gone for that long.

Well, I gotta get ready for work.

adios,
SL

As I said, just a thought

My advice for you is to leech some qualities of your would be replacement in order for it not to happen again...

------------------
Devlar

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Cec, yeah, long time no see in deed. I've been away doing primo work, first in the corn field and now I'm starting a job to be one of the most hated people on the entire planet..... a telemarketer *screams are heard through out the house* *lots of gasps*. But hey, not too hard to do, just sit around on the phone all day and get paid almost $7/hr to do it
I can deal with that, can't you!? But yeah, I'll support you with the SS'in' It's not always for sex, I actully (looking back and realizing it) do it with just about every girlfriend I have, just to keep interest. Yet I'm still fresh, 100% Biggest problem I can see with it, don't sluff off, it can cause major decreases in interest levels from your girl (or guy). And Dev, you wanna get back to me on that last message, not quite clear on it.

Luck to all who deserve/need it,
SL

------------------
1) Just do it (Nike)
3) All of the above

Devlar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, lemme clarify that

Women stray because they find a quality in someone that either they've never experienced before or admire (even though some are just wh0res, but they're always exceptions).

Now...

If you wanted to learn from this little episode something more than how to reconsile with an ex-girlfriend (something i never recommend, once it's over it's over). You could find out what quality in the "other guy" your girl admired, and emulate it.

But again, just a thought

------------------
Devlar

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as long as she's not looking for sanity, if she is....I'm screwed. :p

Oh vell,
SL

------------------
1) Just do it (Nike)
3) All of the above

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cecil:
Hey Shadowlord,

I hardly ever post in the General Discussion anymore because no one likes the 'evil' theories of Speed Seduction Techniques, and thats what I specialize in because it nearly always works. Speed Seduction (SS) has a bad repuatation to it, people think that it is only used to get a girl into bed, and that if you use it you are just a player who only wants sex. While a majority of this is true, SS techniques can also be used to peak a girls intrest level in you. I have never used them to get a girl into bed, but I have used them in a relationship. One such technique I invented a while back, and I used on my GF last night.

Last night she and I were talking about My Birthday and how sweet it was (her words not mine
) That my mom called me up long distance to wish me a happy birthday. I then went into the 'Family' Pattern that I created. After I said this to her (she was on the phone) she begged me to come over and spend the night with her (Nothing too sexual just to hold her while she goes to sleep and spend the night together, I repeat no sex because I am not ready to have sex with her yet) I didn't go, and because of it she got upset with me, but thats another story, anyway the point is, that she wanted nothing else but me at that point and she still does. So heres the family pattern, I decided to show it to you since you have always been one of the better DJs and are in a bind.

But if I give this out to you, please use it. I hate giving this stuff out just to have it ignored.

Anyway here it is:
(The Family Pattern)
My family is very important to me, it makes me feel so secure to know that I have people that care so much about me and to have people that know me inside and out, to understand how I am feeling by just looking at the expression on my face. I am so much more receptive with my entire family because they understand who I am, and are bonded to me in more ways than just parents, siblings, and relatives. I can always open up with them, and they are always open and free with their feelings with me. That is just such a strong connection that I really crave.

Mold that to fit your own needs, and call her up tonight and tell her that, espically since you want to get to know her family. This should break down a lot of barriers, be fluid and geniune while saying this. If it works write me back ok?

Use this only for good use and not to get a quick lay.

-Cecil

Interesting, I've always been interested in other people's techniques, but I started a flame war with the Ross Jeffries topic a month ago. I didn't know about it and I actually went to visit the site for kicks and the first thing that striked me was that he said you don't need to look good to get women. I was surprised and was against it - looks have always been my priority - I mean I don't care if your Ross Jeffries himself - if you looked like a bum - you won't get no chicks with the SS stuff. Anyways, he also demanded money for his ideas(NLP - this is positive) but he's too much of a capitalist that I dislike anything to do with his Sh!t.

However, I am open to SS and and NLP Ideas. Some of it does sound good if used correctly. It really makes you sound intillegent in some ways. So Cecil have come in and post your SS - rather don't call it that - call it NLP or something....

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adonis,

I have tried posting on SS (or NLP, however you want to call it) on here and man did I ever get unholy hell for doing it. So I refuse to, and have been training the skills with another friend of mine, instead of shunning it as an evil practice. As of right now, my good friend and I are looking to pass on our knowledge, but not in a post by post basis on some Discussion board, I feel that it is very powerful information and that its my duty to pass it to people that would use it for good benefits and not for getting laid every chance you get.

Anyway, if you want to know more about it Adonis, email me.

-Cecil

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cecil:
Adonis,

I have tried posting on SS (or NLP, however you want to call it) on here and man did I ever get unholy hell for doing it. So I refuse to, and have been training the skills with another friend of mine, instead of shunning it as an evil practice. As of right now, my good friend and I are looking to pass on our knowledge, but not in a post by post basis on some Discussion board, I feel that it is very powerful information and that its my duty to pass it to people that would use it for good benefits and not for getting laid every chance you get.

Anyway, if you want to know more about it Adonis, email me.

-Cecil

I say post it even they don't agree with it. There are too many nice guys that shun stuff like that, but post it - it will benefit someone, but not everyone maybe...

Devlar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a nice guy and i really like SS, well mainly just patterning

It's more like poetry than some dang fangled hypnosis or trickery like everyone calls it... but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think i should get some credit for using the words "dang fangled" in my post

------------------
Devlar

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if I get credit for using the word "farfenugen". Or however you spell it.

SL doesn't know how to spell the really big f word, 4 letter one maybe, big one....uh uh.

------------------
1) Just do it (Nike)
3) All of the above