Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success and ......

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs I am going to share with you one of my experiences with this fine, fine girl. First, for some background. I am young, 20, and haven’t dated much, due to a LTR that lasted 3yrs. I've been on two dates, finding out the girls feelings through friends. So basically I never approached a complete stranger before. Having read the DJ bible and many other posts, I was ready for the chance to use my new acquired skills. Anyway to the chase...

I go up to sonic to get some food, and see this HB, I say a solid nine. I'll describe her later. So I park right next to her. I had no intention on talking to her, basically I was going to wuss out. My fear kept on telling me "she probably has a bf and she would never date you." But then out the corner of my eye I could see her look over time to time. So I caught her looking and she was basically on the spot so she said "nice car." Then I said "thanks," and that’s it, I looked away. Then in my mine I was thinking WTF is your problem, this chick is hot and your going to just let her go. I knew I had to do something, anything. So quick thinking I asked her what yr her car was. Then got to talking to her and turns out she has seen me before at her school,(yeah back when I was in High school. Lucky she was a senior.) So, I laid it down and get the #. Then I waited a WEEK, yes a week, I’ve always thought waiting that long would be bullsh!t, but here how the phone convo went.

Call and no answer....(3 mins later)
Ring, ring.
Me:Hello.
Her:Somebody call Katie?
Me:Yeah, me.
Her:OK.
Me:Its Carlos.
Her:Oh hey, whats up, I thought you would never call.(I think,ok this is good she still remembers me.)
Bla..bla,then
Her:Hey I don't go to school tomorrow and I'm off work. Hint, hint.
Me:Well maybe we can do something tomorrow. How bout I call you later tonight.

I really want to talk to her more to build up more interest.

At this point I was full of myself. Hell yeah, sucess. Then 5 minutes later. Ring...ring... From here SUPER AFC kicks in. I was blinded, everything I learned went to hell. Basically I got to excited and f'ed up big time.

Me:Hello
Her:Hey, how about we go out tonight?
Me:OK

Not realizing I was messin up, I was all hype. Then I start to think, fvck I didnt see her body. So I was really eager now. So I pick her up and "oh my damn." She was 5'10 blonde, nice tan, a$$ and tiddys. Paid her a compliment by poking her and asking if she was real
She smiled. Anyway I end up trying too hard and basically scared her away. Went in for a kiss, got a nice smooch on the lips and then like a dumba$s I when in for more and got the tight lip.

Many of yall DJ already know this, but for the young guy who bags a HB for a date. Stick to the plan, dont forget all the great info that you learned from here like me. I learned from my mistake, too bad it costed a hot girl, but oh well. I've gain confidence now, this is still a sucess, Damn it.

Good Luck too all. Even though you don't need it.

------------------
94' Supra TT 6-speed (weapon of choice in DJ arsenal)

It's not my fault I'm Hispanic, I just got lucky.

"Be a real man. If it's broke, fix it. If it's fixed, break it."

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man.

I don' think you really lost anything because you got the tight lip, it wasn't good but it's only over if you want it to be. I was going to tell you she wanted a date that night but it looks like she told you. Your mistakes don't seem that big and if I had been out of the game for 3 years I would throw a party for doing as well as you did.

lucasilf

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

Usually when a girl is not interested they will say, I'll give you a call.

She told me to car her. I did, she told me she was eating, which sounded true over the phone, and said she would call me back. She never did. So I tried and got no pick up.

Anyway, I find it getting easier and easier talking to chicks now.

------------------

[This message has been edited by TurboLover (edited 05-09-2002).]

redhookbk

Banned
Reaction score
doesnt she expect you to make a move on her? Why when I attempted a kiss she turned her head. She tried to say she didnt kiss me because I was high but thats a phony excuse isnt it?
Tell me what yall think please.

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redhookbk:
doesnt she expect you to make a move on her? Why when I attempted a kiss she turned her head. She tried to say she didnt kiss me because I was high but thats a phony excuse isnt it?
Tell me what yall think please.

Depends what you were hi on, if you smoked weed you might have smelled like $hit so she didn't want to get that close.

lucasilf

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover:
Thanks.

Usually when a girl is not interested they will say, I'll give you a call.

She told me to car her. I did, she told me she was eating, which sounded true over the phone, and said she would call me back. She never did. So I tried and got no pick up.

Anyway, I find it getting easier and easier talking to chicks now.

I wouldn't worry too much about her not picking up the phone, she might have been in the shower or something. She should have called back and that always makes me really mad when they don't but that is just how a lot of them are.

lucasilf

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking to buy a tight car preferably a SUPRA or 71'Chevelle.But don't know wher to start.Do you have any info on this maybe we can exchange info via e-mail what's your e-mail address?

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For info on 93.5-98(forth gen.)Supra.

Go to www.mkiv.com.

------------------