Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Substances similar to Adderall?

lartinos

Reaction score
Addrena is the best Natural Alternative to Adderall and Ritalin

From what I have personally tried Addrena is the best natural Alternative to Adderall and Ritalin. It contains three herbal psycho stimulants and then also has a brain boosting cognitive enhancing nootropic stack that gives a similar effect to Adderall with no prescription because of the natural boost in energy levels coupled with the increased efficiency of communication between the nerve cells in the brain. I got it because I saw it had a money back guarantee and also read reviews of a lot of people who said it was a good natural alternative to Adderall.
I prefer to take supplements than drugs as this one for example does indeed work, I would be careful of supplements in general though as most are a total scam. Some pills don't put the proper ingredients and if they do they then might not put the necessary amounts needed to actually feel the supplement. With that said give Addrena a try as it is the best natural alternative to Adderall that I have personally ever come across. Definitely way better and cheaper than energy drinks as you get 60 pills in a bottle.
This is the website.
http://addrena.com

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just go to a shrink and get a prescription for adderall? It's easier
than driving to the pharmacy to pick it up. I just got an adderall script first time seeing a shrink. I didn't even ask for it. I told her about my ADD, and she wrote it herself. All I told her was I used to take adderall in high school.

Do I like taking amphetamine everyday? Not really but it improves my quality of life so I'm going to do it. It helps incredibly.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
phlebotomists at the blood plasma center near me say that they make a whoopee $12 an hour. Federal prison guards make $26 an hour after their probationary first year, and get another 20k per year of medical insurance and pension. Do bloodsuckers get those bennies? all you need to be a guard is a clean record, pass a pee test and have a GED. Most of them can get 1000 hours per year of OT, too, at $39 an hour.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
phlebotomists at the blood plasma center near me say that they make a whoopee $12 an hour. Federal prison guards make $26 an hour after their probationary first year, and get another 20k per year of medical insurance and pension. Do bloodsuckers get those bennies? all you need to be a guard is a clean record, pass a pee test and have a GED. Most of them can get 1000 hours per year of OT, too, at $39 an hour.
What the hell does this have to do with Adderall?