Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subject: Dear Sosuave.net ; Take this!

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're outside this thread deciding whether to click on it, i would advise in your best interests that you do.

The way you see yourself is the way the world sees you.

This is in response to Linkin Park ROX who asked how to be like Tony Stark and anyone else who wants to learn to be their ideal and best self to the world.

Warning: this has to do with mainly personality,vibe and aura & not material things like clothes , money, houses e.t.c.

Projection is an incredibly powerful thing and is pretty much controlled by your brain which is a very powerful organ. Ease gave a great answer which he has touted around the forum as frequently as he can even in my thread about defining what a man is. He said you should imagine how your role model man that you see in the movies or real life would act and act accordingly. He was spot on, DING! Bang on the money.

Its simple.........you know those first person shooter games like 007 Golden eye where you are only shown a view of the gun and not the whole character? Well imagine yourself being 007 james bond and holding the gun shooting bad guys (imagine you are holding the gun shooting but do not move your body while doing this, just create an image of it in your mind While your eyes are open). This is what I have personally termed ..........

~ THE GREEN LANTERN EFFECT.

If you imagine that, you will subsequently feel more immersed in the game and feel like you are in the videogame world .This is quite similar except in this case, you take whatever behavioural traits you like about the person you admire and just imagine yourself living in his body and experiencing life how he would. If you like a confident talkative guy for instance, imagine being in his body and do not for a second doubt that you are that person. Fully believe that its you. This is what is called ''faking it till you make it''.

The only thing though, is that you should not think of yourself as ‘faking it’ , you should think of yourself as making a permanent decision to be the type of ideal character that you think you would like to represent you.

You can even model yourself after a totally original character that you have created from scratch i.e you add what traits you want to have. For example, you could say; '' My character should be suave yet hard with an edge and he is the type of person that gets all the girls’’ .Then you proceed to behave exactly how you think that character would. This is called creating your own reality and is what guys like snowplowman and phat rabbit,scars, dbot, oldschooler,Pook,aaronlava, BOBBY RIO(he’s the man!), the sex god who wrote that article 'the truth about women’ and Accension have done to great success ,hence why their posts are so out of reality and difficult to believe sometimes.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, there’s guys with successful but incomplete realities such as Mixmaster who im guessin had a positive experience with a girl making a move on him and then he must have dwelt on this alot and thus other girls saw his projection of being a babe magnet and usually give him unnatural attention when he is out and about. The problem is that the puzzle piece of his reality is incomplete as he most likely does not yet believe that he can complete the sequence with girls having sex with him as he hasn’t yet scored and thus his doubts cause the girls to not totally succumb to him.

On a different note ; If you think that girls always see you as a friend and are repulsed by you , sure enough that’s what will always happen unless the girl sees past your negative reflection of yourself and takes pity on you .So therefore, see yourself as great instead.

I remember once when I was in high school, there was this girl I thought was hot but I felt gawky and ugly even though I am handsome. She saw my projected reflection and was repulsed by me but there was this other guy who was ugly but she was madly in love with him. Why? , because he thought of himself as being amazing and therefore she did too. You see doubt and hesitation will infect your execution. I remember getting this black jacket a while ago and feeling awkward in it and never got female attention but then i convinced myself that i looked cool in it and surely enough, girls started eyeing me up and one even bumped into me hard. I then started thinking wow this jacket must have something special. It wasn’t the jacket it was my belief about the jacket that caused girls to always go crazy when they saw me in it. They still do even now lol.

When I went off duty to one of my workplaces Christmas party (im a bouncer/doorman at the moment), I was nervous and was carrying a school bag in my hand, but then when i got to the reception, I thought of the videogame GTA: the ballad of gay tony and convinced myself that I was Luis; the Puerto rican bodyguard that Tony had. I unknowingly modelled myself after him, i.e as someone who was suave but hardened and surely enough the receptionist lady at the venue asked me in a flirty way if the bag i was carrying was a swagger bag. I was surprised to say the least and then i kept that reality the whole night and thought of myself as a piece of meat that all the women were trying to fvck. Surely enough , one of the girls I was talking to who I knew from work as shy and demure and having a fiancé!, tried pulling me into the toilet of the venue for sex by using innuendo and her eyes. I subtely brushed off her innuendo by changing the subject to querying about how her fiancé was doing and then wishing her a good night of partying.

The success continued that night as I imagined myself being smooth and suave after being introduced to a HB9 white chick in a pink miniskirt by a female hb8 workmate and I gamed her so hard to the point where she was asking the female friend for my number afterwards. All this shows you is that women are mirrors and they reflect back what you think about yourself. They also behave in ways you expect them to, hence why there are no clinically sane attention w h o r e s or princesses on this earth, just guys who think of girls as such and cause the girls to act that way. If you think of a girl as sexually liberal without judging her poorly for it, thats what she will be for you. Hence why society at present sucks; because men gave women an inch and they took a thousand miles.

What you project out is how people take you so if your ugly, think of yourself as beautiful and thus people will see you as being ok looking. It all has to do with the simple fact that your thoughts mold the way your face is shaped and also explains why some people never seem to look like they are ageing (cause they see themselves as forever young).

Disclaimer:
the only guarantee in life is that there are no 100% guarantees

I also think that the reason why some unenlightened people on this forum struggle is not because they are dumb and don’t understand the advice being given but its bcos they read posts which do not use the type of communication they understand.

If you are blunt, read blunt posts (which i personally do and love) by guys such as myself, Warrior74,Igetit! Jophil e.t.c If you are vague and therefore understand the most abstract language very easily, then read stuff by Rollo Tomassi , interceptor, e.t.c. (Im not knocking you guys at all but you come to mind the easiest)

Its simply a communication distortion that causes a lot of noobs to struggle learning this stuff. Its cos they need more detailed explanations cos they are blunt communicators . Obviously this is not an absolute because blunt people can also understand vague communication and vice versa . Its just that its easier if you stick with your type of communication.This will rapidly speed up your understanding of dating dynamics. I learnt about this communication difference after reading a conversation book written by Sean McPheat.

FOOL your mind into thinking these great things naturally happen for you and soon enough they will begin to.

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cry:>>>>>>>>>>>>>:crazy:>>>>>>>>>>>>>:whistle:>>>>>>>>>>>>>:nono:>>>>>>>>>>>>>:rolleyes:>>>>>>>>>>>>>:p>>>>>>>>>>>>>;) <----- You have just witnessed a YAboi smiley show presentation.

Just thought I'd cheer up anyone who was feeling bored and pissed off by causing them to laugh at my craziness which turns to denial and then arrogance before dissolving into joy and humility. goodbye.

Last edited:

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I modelled myself after Tom Cruise and I started to think about Johny Depp...

Well said and done, now I got a light bulb stuck up my ass and pee on the floor... what do I do :nervous:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATP said:
I modelled myself after Tom Cruise and I started to think about Johny Depp...

Well said and done, now I got a light bulb stuck up my ass and pee on the floor... what do I do :nervous:

Thanks for appreciating this, as for your dilemma , your gonna have to be more specific as to whether you want help in deciding which of those 2 movie stars to choose OR whether your problem is with how your gonna get the lightbulb out your a s s and mop up that damn toilet floor......

EDIT: Oh I see the problem is with the toilet floor and your butt. Man I wouldn't know how to help cos it aint happened to me BUT try imagining your butthole relaxing and that should help you get out the bulb. As for the floor, go get a tshirt that you wanna get rid of anyway and then use it to mop up. Hope this helps lol (even though I know you are 0% serious about your dilemma, as you are just joking)

Last edited:

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really great post man. Lots of solid advice here and I loved that you gave people reference posters to look up. I've also found that the world is largely a mirror, and I'm just thankful I realized that early on. Keep up the good work man, every new member here deserves to see this post.

P.S. props on the attention grabber for your first line, I covered my cursor over the thread title and saw that little gem ;)

Ddon1

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post. I always "put up an act" depending on situations.
Act like "yourself" and you loose.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey YAboi, I remember you posted a book thread and in that thread was you refering to the main character from GTA IV as a role model.

Of course, I thought you were full of it much like Sosuave thinks I am ;) but after reading this it makes perfect sense.

However, now that I think of it:
I once knew this guy. A huge, huge tool.
He used to think he was a gangster -- like a blood or something.

He'd often do this ridiculous 'crypt walk' where he makes his 'gang signs' that disrespect the blood's rival gang and just talk utter nonsense, mostly in exagerated slang.

Yet, he was never without a girl.
He believed his BS and thus, so did they.
Now, if someone like that can pull off being a gangster despite zero evidence he'd even seen a blood and have the ladies as a result, I'm certain anyone with half a brain could use this!

I'm now the hero Gothum deserves.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post bro, reminds be of the book psychocybernetics by maltz I read. Talks about how your self image is also your outward expression towards the world. I recomend you take a look at it if you haven't.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the "secret" or the law of attraction. Basically what you just described

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Really great post man. Lots of solid advice here and I loved that you gave people reference posters to look up. I've also found that the world is largely a mirror, and I'm just thankful I realized that early on. Keep up the good work man, every new member here deserves to see this post.

P.S. props on the attention grabber for your first line, I covered my cursor over the thread title and saw that little gem ;)
You are obviously enlightened cos any one who starts to think in 2.5D or 3D like you have, IS.

Accension said:
Hey YAboi, I remember you posted a book thread and in that thread was you refering to the main character from GTA IV as a role model.

Of course, I thought you were full of it much like Sosuave thinks I am ;) but after reading this it makes perfect sense.

He'd often do this ridiculous 'crypt walk' where he makes his 'gang signs' that disrespect the blood's rival gang and just talk utter nonsense, mostly in exagerated slang.

Now, if someone like that can pull off being a gangster despite zero evidence he'd even seen a blood and have the ladies as a result, I'm certain anyone with half a brain could use this!

I was Batman while working at the club/bar a few weeks ago as security. At the end of the night,my bouncer workmate who's projection of himself to the world was that of a leader, suave rico and fun party guy, called me 'the MAN!'. I guess the hero Gothum deserves is the MAN!

Ddon1 said:
good post. I always "put up an act" depending on situations.
Act like "yourself" and you loose.
You have the right idea but are missing a little something which is the fact that you rarely lose when ''yourself'' is your BEST self the majority of the time. You are right about putting on an act to fit occasions but this should transition into you being a multi-layered character naturally. Which leads you to be able to shape shift when you feel like.

1337 said:
Great post bro, reminds be of the book psychocybernetics by maltz I read. Talks about how your self image is also your outward expression towards the world. I recomend you take a look at it if you haven't.
yeah I have heard of this book. I thought it had to do with physics or something and that it was for nerds but now I know better.

hydroheathen said:
It's the "secret" or the law of attraction. Basically what you just described
I have never read any of those books but i remember never going through the electronic ebook copy of Law of atraction that I had cos it looked long and I also remember scoffing at the idea of the book, 'the Secret' because comedian Dave chapelle mocked it. Now I know better and, lo and behold; I have now unknowingly summarised the concepts into a post,

TheWayOfAllFlesh said:
Fantastic post
thanks homie

I will not be able to answer any more replies as its a lot of effort so do not be pissed if I don't reply cheers!

Last edited:

lakeshore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:

I've seen this in action also. This guy I used to hang with was probably a 3 on the looks scale. I mean, dude was jacked up. His clothes were totally wack, etc. Didn't really have much going for him. BUT, he walked around like he was gods gift to girls (and he did have a certain walk, lol) and REALLY believed that he was a DJ without ever reading or knowing about any type of DJ material thrown around these message boards.

He was rarely without a girlfriend. Pretty cool to watch actually.

Sometimes, its so difficult to believe in ourselves. We all have insecurities and disappointments that knock us down repeatedly. The guy mentioned above had this gift of brushing off being made fun of or being completely shot down by chicks. Its like he didn't BELIEVE it when a girl said "hell no" he probably rationalized it to himself like "oh, she's probably afraid of me because I'm so slick" lol. It takes practice and the OP has a good idea. Model yourself
after somebody and drill it into your head.

BTW, I like these types of posts because they are at the heart of transforming you as a person. The tips and tricks that are taught by guys like mystery are the icing but this is the cake. We can get all the icing we want but some of us can't spread it around because we have no or little cake.

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lakeshore said:
Sometimes, its so difficult to believe in ourselves. We all have insecurities and disappointments that knock us down repeatedly. The guy mentioned above had this gift of brushing off being made fun of or being completely shot down by chicks. Its like he didn't BELIEVE it when a girl said "hell no" he probably rationalized it to himself like "oh, she's probably afraid of me because I'm so slick" lol. It takes practice and the OP has a good idea. Model yourself
after somebody and drill it into your head.
I broke my disclaimer just to say I read this your edit and its pretty damn informative and spot on. +1 rep

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CONFESSION TIME

I just wanted to shout out my family, Sosuave.net

Firstly, my most strict and vague Dad, Rollo Tomassi - Sorry dad for being brash in my thread on bitterness lol. I now realise that it was just a difference in our communication styles that caused our rift. Even though I was pissed off with you and felt so vulnerable and hurt afterwards, I realised you were trying to make me see that alpha male dominance was a good way to go. Thanks

Interceptor (Dad) - Sorry for dragging your communication style through the mud in some of my posts. It was my ignorace and partial- enlightenment at work.

KontrollerX (Dad and a brother) - Thanks for giving me the harsh dose of reality on how to be a MAN I needed, in a gentle and indirect way in that my thread on bitterness .

IgetIt! (Daddy!, brother and a friend) - To my most caring and loving father, thanks for never giving up on me even when I was irittatingly ass-kissing and whiny about my situation in my private messages to you for help. As I told you before, you are the kind of guy who will not starve cos you are a friend to the world.

Oldschooler (bro and teacher) - my first contact with the sosuave family outside of lurking, I got your message from our pal and I understand why you couldn't finish my tutelage. Now that I am enlightened, it all makes sense.

Warrior74 (Wise Dad, older brother and a pal) - Your words and your wisdom resonate and touch people on a deep level. Thanks for the resources you posted and I wish you all the best with your health, new business and life in general.

DonGorgon (My Dad, brother and closest/most identifiable with friend) - I know you will read this thread and I also know it will cause you to triple/quadruple your lay count lol. No need for the negative mixed with Very positive & determined reality anymore man. You can stay on the non-feminine side man, fvck the annoying homo trends, the manufacturers can keep their sh1t lol.

Solomon (My good friend and brother from another mum) - thanks for indirectly spurring me on and beng a surrogate dad when the rest were'nt around lol. Your threads are an inspiration as to what can be achieved if you keep your head down, dig your heels in, and keep moving.

HeyPachucho (my alpha male brother and comedy loving friend) - You constantly held a mirror to my face and challenged me to improve without judgement after that time I posted in your thread.You made me see that my insecurities were nothing to be ashamed of so thanks.

Maxtro (damn homie!) - I was you for a while man and your posts in this forum when I was a lurker shook my inner core HARD!!! What I think of you is that you are very intelligent and clued into the game. Once you change your reality which I think you will when you see this thread (hopefully you see it and read the 1st post) you will start getting the success you deserve. Anyway as I told you in that PM, hold your head up high ma n1gga.

noob (bro) - me, you, were similar, I know your life is gonna change substantially for the better once you see this thread or even before you read it. Keep that crazy,interesting imagination goin homie.

Jon024 - thanks for your FR journal, just thanks.

Muscleman - Your cinema-game field reports kept me goin.

Accension - You da MAN! , theres nothing left to say

Bobby Rio - you have a good heart MAN

To the rest of you, you are my grandpas, dads ,brothers and friends.

This forum is a classroom and family so pay attention and socialise with contacts

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATP said:
Talk to a psychiatrist? And maybe a doctor to remove the bulb.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

Ive recommended it here before but I am going to do it again...
Every person who has inner game problems should read PSYCHO-CYBERNETICS by MAXWELL MALTZ!!!

Thank you!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
Lol! I see you bruh... we shd probably cancel out those little fight injuries we inflicted on each other wen I first joined the site lol. I'll go first and if u don't reciprocate I won't hold it against u. Check ur user cp when u hav time
Wait, I repped you down? You've come a long way then. This is an excellent thread. Very insightful.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Wait, I repped you down?
Oookkkkk.......... so I was calling a truce when you didn't even know about my silent attack :whistle:

Oh yeah, one more thing (to forum members as a whole);.................PUAs should not be vilified as they are just trying to make a living out of HELPING other people overcome a struggle they can identify with. I can just see it in David Deangelo's eyes that he is a good man, even from the first time I ever saw him in a youtube video. He is a goofy,lively but very down to earth man (thats overlooking his ****y funny creation of course). He is also very very good friends with Allen Thompson who is the creator of this Website so we are attacking our brother if we choose to attack Deangelo lol.