Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suave Man vs Suave woman

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that a suave man and a suave woman would never get the opportunity to hook up and have sex with each other. They would be too busy trying to gain the upper hand in the relationship. "You can't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter" is a good example of this. They would know each others agenda's and it would be an emotional chess match.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats an interesting thought - but is there really such a thing as a suave woman?

I tried a post on evolutionary biology to thrash out thoughts on a topic like this but no one responded...... My basic thoughts are yes, male DJ's exist in human nature, and will spin multi plates....for sex (with a subconscious thought of passing on seed)...... A woman would never do this for an extended period of time JUST FOR SEX (utmost on a womans mind is getting pregger, and she wants a provider to dedicate resources, and not random men walking in and out)..... there would have to be some other benefit, such as keeping a wealthier but beta husband/partners and keeping a stud on the side (i've been that stud before) but i've never heard of a ss woman who just does it all for sex with a number of equal male plates spinning like a dj spins equal female plates....... your thoughts?