Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Style shows us how a very effective way to get a drink bought for YOU.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Not that I would actually use this, but I didn't quite get it. How was she wrong on the fifth one?

How much do suppose the chumps taking notes in the audience paid to learn that trick? :kick:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was wrong because he said YOU PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE DIDNT YOU ( question ) ?

And she said NOO ( this is right answer , she didnt play it before since she was falling for this game ) And audience are not paying to learn that trick . They pay for whole 8 DVD's that are great , that help you master the game.

And that is just fun game not a routine or something to get chicks with that .

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Daddy The Pimp said:
She was wrong because he said YOU PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE DIDNT YOU ( question ) ?

And she said NOO ( this is right answer , she didnt play it before since she was falling for this game ) And audience are not paying to learn that trick . They pay for whole 8 DVD's that are great , that help you master the game.

And that is just fun game not a routine or something to get chicks with that .
Thanks for clarifying

By audience, I am referring to the 5 chumps who are in attendance.

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that would be a funny thing to do I thought, not like a tool for your game or anything, just a little trick up the sleeve for laughs