Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid Stuff Some Guys Do In Relationships

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Stop hitting the gym

The reason why a lot of guys go to the gym is to look good for girls. Once they have a girl, they stop going. Usually diet, sleep schedules and performance at their craft also suffers.

Solution: You need to shift your motivation for why you take care of yourself, even when you are single. It is an investment in yourself that will give you an enormous return in every area of your life. Besides, improving your looks to attract girls is just dumb. It is like Superman learning how to operate an AK-47.

2. Cut off their penis

I am constantly amazed at how a lot of guys pretend like they are no longer attracted to any girl besides their girlfriend. Even if you only act like that around your girlfriend, you are still being a world class wussbag. She may say that she likes that, but deep down she resents it.

Solution: If your girlfriend asks you if you think another girl is hot, saying "ya, I'd hit that" is a hell of a lot better of a response than "oh, no baby. You're the only one I could ever love." Just because you are attracted to other girls doesn't mean you need to **** other girls.

In addition, it keeps you a hell of a lot more congruent to your masculine nature, which is what she craves.

3. Grow a vagina

I was browsing the college confidential forums a few weeks ago and read a post by some guy talking about his girlfriend. He was all like "even the thought of another man looking at my girlfriend makes me feel so mad."

If you are in a relationship with an attractive woman, you need to come to grips with the fact that A LOT of other guys are going to be outright hitting on her and even more are going to at least think about ****ing her.

Big deal.

You may read books like Sperm Wars and The Red Queen and be all like "OMGODZ she is going to cheat on me! Wahhhh!"

The truth is, she will not cheat on your if you are not just fulfilling her needs but surpassing them. If she does cheat on you, it is probably because YOU weren't doing it for her.

Solution: Accept the realities of the world, and then be proactive by working on your ability to fulfill her instead of being insecure and trying to manage her life. What does this mean? Learn about what it means to be a masculine man. Learn how to sex her right. Get a better handle on your emotions.

And learn to find other guy's attempts at her amusing.

4. Stop socializing with girls

This is especially a problem with "pooooaaahhhhs" who were going to clubs solely to meet girls.

Look, an essential part of having success with women is having a lot of women naturally floating around your life. This includes during the time when you are in a relationship.

A lot of guys just stop being social. They say to themselves "well, I put in the work, now I get to enjoy the reward"

Solution: The fact that I start conversations with multiple new girls EVERY day makes a positive difference in my relationship because it keeps me completely non-needy. You NEED to do this.

This does not mean you have to be making out and hooking up with other girls. However, you should have some kind of structural component in your life that reinforces the abundance mentality.

5. Stop learning and experimenting

Alright so you got a girlfriend, does this mean you have finally mastered success with women?

**** no.

Solution: You need to keep reading good books on how to be a better man, how to satisfy the sexual needs of women and general self-actualization.

In fact, you will learn more about women while in a relationship with them than you will when you're out opening sets or whatever. Of course, you need to have an idea of what you are looking for. That's what books, programs, etc can help you with.

6. Making your relationship the biggest priority in your life

A lot of guys in relationships make their relationship the center of their life. They think about their woman at work and when hanging with friends, they spend as much time as they possibly can with their woman and, even worse, are constantly strategizing about how to keep their woman attracted to them.

The second you do this, an unhappy end to your relationship becomes inevitable.

Why is this the case? In The Way of the Superior Man, David Deida talks about how the foundation of masculine polarity is being on your purpose. Masculine polarity is what attracts your woman to you long-term.

If you make your relationship the purpose of your life (ie the primary reason you wake up in the morning), then you are no longer giving off any masculine polarity.

Solution: You need a purpose. That alone will solve alot of your problems in life because it will make you congruent to your masculine nature. I will be writing a massive article on this in the near future. Sorry for the tease.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
WOW.

That's pretty impressive dude. I especially like what you said in number 4 about having conversations with other women to ward off neediness.

All this,and you're only 19? Man,I wish I had knew even half of this at that age. It sure would have saved me a lot of time,frustration,and heart-ache.

How do you know all this at your age?

Reaction score
Pretty decent stuff.. Only thing I would say is that every woman is different, but I do agree with most of your points...

1. No issues there.. I'm an Airborne Ranger.. and do CrossFit and Run 5-6 days a week for about an hour at a time.. Definitely think that keeping her physically attracted to you is a must.

2. Eh, I wouldn't recommend ogling or drooling over other women in front of her, but it is important to acknowledge attractive women and if she asks, be honest but I personally wouldn't say "I'd hit it".. something a little more tasteful would go better.. Sometimes I will say something like "yeah shes pretty cute, but I know she can't suck this c0ck like you can".. Women love hearing stuff like this

3. No doubt with this one.. I do think showing a little bit of jealousy and being possessive is a must though. Not overly possessive but I definitely make it clear from beginning that I dont share.. and if you are hitting it regularly thats a good time to make it known with some dirty talk at the right time.. Like if I am smashing it I will say something like "whos fvcking pvssy is this?" and if it is good and you are good at what you do, she will say its yours.. In general though, I don't mind if other guys wanna fvck my girlfriend.. I wouldn't wanna be with her if other dudes wouldn't hit it..

4. I still have female friends and I still talk to women but I definitely am not as flirty as I am when I am single..

5. Definitely agree, its why I actually come here more when I am in a relationship.. Go figure!

Overall good information for the younger guys.. Definitely listen to this guy

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I added a 6th one. It is probably the most important one of all.

SleepyRangerMedic82D said:
2. Eh, I wouldn't recommend ogling or drooling over other women in front of her, but it is important to acknowledge attractive women and if she asks, be honest but I personally wouldn't say "I'd hit it".. something a little more tasteful would go better.. Sometimes I will say something like "yeah shes pretty cute, but I know she can't suck this c0ck like you can".. Women love hearing stuff like this
Totally agree. In fact, you really should never be oogling over girls even when you are single. The alpha male sees a girl he wants and goes over to talk to her, he isn't elbowing his friends saying "OMG she has nice tits!"

Whenever I have responded with "I'd hit that," I just move on. Because it really isn't a big deal to me, it is not to her either.

On another forum, someone asked if your girlfriend might be insecure if you express your attraction to other girls. I think the reason why I have not run into those issues is because I am constantly reminding my girl of why I like her, and very few of those reasons are related to her body.

It's the same reason I don't get insecure when my girl goes out and parties on a Thursday night at whatever frat house. Her attraction to me is built off of more stable foundations than some clever string of routines I entertained her with after the opener.

David Deangelo calls this "generating gravity." What generates "gravity" between us are things like the incredible sex we have, the fact that we have a strong masculine-feminine polarity when we are with one another and the fact that we have had a lot of shared experiences together keeps her devoted to me in a way that even a professional player would have a hard time overcoming.

Of course, it is possible that such a guy exists, so I'm under no delusion about the possibility of my girl being unfaithful.

SleepyRangerMedic82D said:
3. No doubt with this one.. I do think showing a little bit of jealousy and being possessive is a must though. Not overly possessive but I definitely make it clear from beginning that I dont share.. and if you are hitting it regularly thats a good time to make it known with some dirty talk at the right time.. Like if I am smashing it I will say something like "whos fvcking pvssy is this?" and if it is good and you are good at what you do, she will say its yours.. In general though, I don't mind if other guys wanna fvck my girlfriend.. I wouldn't wanna be with her if other dudes wouldn't hit it..
Absolutely. In the bedroom, having super dominant sex where you "own her" should be your bread and butter until you can lead her into more advanced tantra stuff.

My housemates are all girls, and they are forced to listen to "oh I love my little *****," "say let me *** master" and "you like it when daddy ****s you" a lot.

Reaction score
Andy,

I agree totally with number 6 as well man.. Definite key to keeping her interested is having a life outside of being with her. While some may think that seeing her everyday is a good thing in early part of relationships, I strongly disagree. I think it is super important for both of you to have your own lives, careers, friends, and interests and of course making her feel incredibly special during the time you do spend together.

Bottom line is you have to make her feel special.. but at same time, the biggest part about her feeling special is the challenge and mystery of you and her feeling like she is the lucky one to have you in her life..

Gents, once you learn how to not manipulate but control her emotions and feelings and have her attracted to you it seriously is too freakin easy.. A lot of it comes from trial and error. In fact after reading Andy's initial post, I read many mistakes I had made in past relationships..

Again great stuff dude

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
lol.. relationships or obsolete.. waste of time and money..
Wha....?

1. The sex is much, much, much, much, much, much, much better in relationships if you know what you are doing.

2. It takes far less time to call your girlfriend and say "hey, come over" than it does to get dressed, go to some bar and spend a few hours talking to a bunch of girls and bringing one back to your place for some lousy first-time-condom-drunk sex.

3. Given that I make money off of my relationship when you factor in all the times my girlfriend takes me out to dinner, I don't see what you mean by "waste of money."

Granted, you can't get a jolt of self-esteem from picking up a random girl and bragging to your friend when you are in a relationship. Well, at least until you train up your girlfriend to want threesomes ;)

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
It all boils down to this: they stop doing what attracted her in the first place. They get lazy and complacent.

This happens with men who put on an act to attract women, and who are not actually attractive naturally as a person.
I think more so than your 2 reasons - the man does the "mainstream" (everybody loves raymond) thing when it comes to her mid-stage relationship tests.

she says 'you never buy me flowers' - he has them delivered to her work the next day... she says ' you only bought them because i told you to - he hangs his head because he cant win.

this of course kills attraction on both ends... and cycles many times over until.... doom...

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect man. This is what people need to hear.

Getting the girl is easy enough. Keeping her around is the hard part - thus why 50% of marriages end in divorce, and I'm sure 75% of legal proceedings for it are started by women.

I don't need a woman to validate who I am. And if I lose the odd one because they aren't used to having a guy they can't walk all over, then so be it. At least I'm weeding them out early on.