JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
I was just inspired and wanted to add

-people at the gym and this board who have no sense of humor
Seriously! :D

And people who do this:
Ok nasty/awkward story.. I went into the locker room to hang up my coat and there is this old black gent in front of me. Now there are places not in the way of the coat closet where he can stand but no.. I'm about a foot away from him hoping he'll move but instead he drops trow bends over effectively mooning/presenting hairy man ass to me in a bent over semi anke grabbing position. *queue vomit* :eek: My eyes.. MY EYES!!

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyIrish said:
Ok nasty/awkward story.. I went into the locker room to hang up my coat and there is this old black gent in front of me. Now there are places not in the way of the coat closet where he can stand but no.. I'm about a foot away from him hoping he'll move but instead he drops trow bends over effectively mooning/presenting hairy man ass to me in a bent over semi anke grabbing position. *queue vomit* :eek: My eyes.. MY EYES!!
MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing jerk...atleast i wasn't you to witness that :p

heres one- so this middle aged dude is weighing himself on a scale, but the ONLY thing he is wearing is a pink flamboyant collared shirt....why?....WHY!? They put the bathrooms all the way past the showers and locker-room...so you can't avoid these exhibitionists

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
Whats wrong with some of you guys?

In Australia we dont have issues with guys "jumping in"

if your in your rest period, it is social courtesy to let somebody do a set, and then you just alternate between your rest periods

their set isn't going to take 60-90 seconds

geez

grow up
You also have the largest contingent of poisonous creatures in the world, and are largly insignificant in terms of Global affairs. Swings and roundabouts eh?

But feel free to chime in with more anecdotal stories about "what we do in Australia". If you've got anything that doesn't involve Fosters and/or kangaroo's, then please, I'm all ears.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
one of the things i hate most, are stupid girls "working out" in any machine with no weight because they think they will get all buff.

i seen girls doing quarter squats in the smith machine with only 1 disk of 2.5 lbs rofl. what fvckin morons.

then i see all this girls in the leg machines with just 1 plate of 10 lbs. lol

i also hate all this very old man wearing spandex and lycra shorts. is disgusting.

jahidi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:
one of the things i hate most, are stupid girls "working out" in any machine with no weight because they think they will get all buff.

i seen girls doing quarter squats in the smith machine with only 1 disk of 2.5 lbs rofl. what fvckin morons.

then i see all this girls in the leg machines with just 1 plate of 10 lbs. lol
I see what you mean but the fact that they are in the gym trying to improve or maintain their bodies has my respect. Unlike all the fat girls who eat sh!t all day and watch TV and think they're hot who I have no respect for at all.

That's why I also don't hate the guys who do 3 hours of curls 7 days a week either because at least they have determination to get the body they want.

But I do hate guys who try to show off in the gym either by doing big weights at the expense of their form or by strutting around checking themselves out in the mirror. That has to be what annoys me more than anything else.

Kerpal said:
Once on a Friday night 3 guys in jeans and dress shirts came in, each did 1 set of bench press, then they left.

I guess they just wanted to get a "pump" before they went out to the club :crackup:
LMAO that's hilarious :crackup:

Kerpal said:
I never use the locker room but the few times I've gone in there I've also seen the old guys who just hang out in there naked all day... what is with that?
Yeah that's disgusting, I go to a small gym and there's always this one old guy walking around naked, just taking a piss, washing his hands, weighing himself, checking himself out in the mirror, all BEFORE getting dressed. It takes him so long to get dressed no wonder I see him in there naked every time I go to the gym.:down:

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jahidi said:
I see what you mean but the fact that they are in the gym trying to improve or maintain their bodies has my respect. Unlike all the fat girls who eat sh!t all day and watch TV and think they're hot who I have no respect for at all.

That's why I also don't hate the guys who do 3 hours of curls 7 days a week either because at least they have determination to get the body they want.
I totally agree with this as i imagine everyone else does on here. No one on here I hope thinks they are superior to others, maybe in some cases just better informed when it comes to a good workout/diet program :D

Make sure you pass the knowledge in a good way, not in a 'I'm the $hit way' if someone asks. There are tons of ways to do things. I know the majority of everyone on here just wants to help others achieve goals, which is awesome about this forum.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones who constantly complain that they want to get bigger but when asked why they won't squat or deadlift they say "I used to do that but it hurts my legs/knees", they then go over to either do god knows how many sets of curls or run over and do EVERY machine in the gym

This thread is hilarious

:crackup:

OurDayWillCome

Reaction score
- the guys who stare and judge everyone. judging skinny guys, fat guys, strong and weak guys, etc. stop worrying bout others, just get on with ur workout

- half of u guys. sometimes perfect form can be sacrificed in order to lift AHAP(as heavy as possible) getting better results. something Pook used to do, said he always got alot of stares for his unorthodox methods. (btw dont condone anything but full squats)

-yes, the guy who puts the towel down as if to mark the bench or whatever and is away for 20 mins

-the grunters. making so much noise that really isnt necessary, just wana draw attention to themselves.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do 6 x 15 deadlifts and make sure the weights drop after every rep so everyone can hear it, then i leave the bar right there and go do something else. then when i clean i make sure to slam my foot hard on teh ground so everyone can hear me lool

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
2) I go into the locker room for a quick pit stop one time, and come out to the sink area, and there's a naked guy drying his crotch with the air hand dryer. WTF!

That's just wrong. I haven't used a hand dryer since. There really ought to be a law.

hahaha thats freaking hilarious.

I really don't have that many complains about my gym. It's nicely frequented ;)

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mcpwn said:
i do 6 x 15 deadlifts and make sure the weights drop after every rep so everyone can hear it, then i leave the bar right there and go do something else. then when i clean i make sure to slam my foot hard on teh ground so everyone can hear me lool
If you are doing 6x15 on the deadlift, the weight is no where near heavy enough to warrant a loud drop after every rep.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously whats with the geezers chillin in the locker rooms naked.

People who shave in the steam rooms

People who fling their sweat everywhere in the sauna

People who leave sweat all over the cardio machines

The machine hog

Guys in spandex

The farters

People who leave weights on the bar then leave so the next dude has to take 40 plates off to warm up ( I do this myself :p )

Poor hygiene, guys who dont wear deodorant.

Hair ass fat motherfvckers in their 50's who wear tank tops and smell like sh1t

The thin, normal looking guy who can perform fantastic feats of strength.

The guy doing awkward dumbbell exercises ive never seen before....in the squat rack.

Males does step aerobics - thats just wrong

The creepy old lady doing the inner thigh machine....eww?

The moaners -- OHHHHHHHHHH! AwhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1

Personal trainers that are fatter than you.....uhh?

Guys with shirts so loose you can see their nipples

People walking on the treadmill.....BACKWARDS, what the hell...?

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OurDayWillCome said:
-the grunters. making so much noise that really isnt necessary, just wana draw attention to themselves.
Whats with the hate toward grunters? Brutal squats are BRUTAL as we know and compress the diaphragm and neck muscles thus making breathing out without gurgling with the vocal cords a hard feat to do. :eek:

SmellyOrc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
Whats with the hate toward grunters? Brutal squats are BRUTAL as we know and compress the diaphragm and neck muscles thus making breathing out without gurgling with the vocal cords a hard feat to do. :eek:
+1

It's a different story when they do it just to get attention, though.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming into the gym for 10min to do only curls, then leaving.

Damn slackers.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SiMtypKJQ9I

My favorite parts:

- 0:17....I saw some guy on the horizontal row machine do something like this
- 1:40....I bet that hurt!!
- 2:12......:nono:
- 2:39.....Ok, this guy, I'm pretty sure, we've all seen at our Planet Fitness.
- 3:10...Orgasmo is in the house...
- 4:06....this is, folks, exactly how you finish a 1RM....
- 5:41....:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SiMtypKJQ9I

My favorite parts:

- 0:17....I saw some guy on the horizontal row machine do something like this
- 1:40....I bet that hurt!!
- 2:12......:nono:
- 2:39.....Ok, this guy, I'm pretty sure, we've all seen at our Planet Fitness.
- 3:10...Orgasmo is in the house...
- 4:06....this is, folks, exactly how you finish a 1RM....
- 5:41....:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Bless you for showing me this. HAHAHAHAHHAAHA....all i have to say is OUCH and lets get physical :D

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that sort of video really unfunny.