Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid Oneitis at Work

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK to begin I Fvcked this **** up with a girl. It happens, I know brothers. But I got to see her pretty as* everyday and she is fvcking with my mind. I am hung up on her real bad too. Usually when I get dissed I can walk away but see we work together. So I need to drop my bull*hit feeling for her fast. Any ideas?

P.S.: Screwing other woman, ignoring her, and treating her poorly have not worked out so far.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ McBuster said:
P.S.: Screwing other woman, ignoring her, and treating her poorly have not worked out so far.
Then you either:
a) haven't been doing any of the above in the right manner; or
b) you should keep doing it.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
xanderbaz said:
Then you either:

b) you should keep doing it.
ditto, just cause a girl isnt responding the way you think she should does not mean its not working. Just ignore her azz and dont give her the time of day. If she corners you, make up excuses. Alot of the time when a girl likes a guy she works with, she always make sure she stands above the rest, by this I mean, she contacts you all the time, but covers it up with unimportant work related things. There is also a good sign she is an AW. We would have to know more about the situation to diagnose her. You need to know stuff like
1. Did her interest level in me suddenly surge
2. Did she have initial interest in me,
ect,ect,ect.. need more.

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her is the whole Story:

This girl at work is horrible. She is so fine and she thinks I am hot, but my game was to foward for her and I killed it. Last time we talked she asked me if I was mad at her because she dissed me to have lunch with this other guy. I said No but I was and she knew that. So this really set me off. So later we had lunch and I told her that I could'nt just be her friend, that I did'nt care what she thought about me, and that I wanted her to ignore me. I also teased her lightly about her hair, clothes, and attitude. She told me she was weird and immature. And I told her she looked like she wanted my attention but when I gave it to her she did not want it anymore. I was hoping to peek her intrests and get her notice me. That part has worked but I want to get with her now and it is not going to happen.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dunno where it happened, but she's not into you.

One thing to bear in mind...if a girl is into you, she will NOT put herself down in front of you unless she has major self-esteem problems. Why WOULD she? She's sabotaging her chances with you!

She is calling herself "weird and immature" to 1) get you to stop liking her and 2) not make you feel bad/angry about it.

What do you mean, your "game was too forward"?