Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid Girls

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are good places to take ' intellectually challenged' girls on dates? :)

I was thinking cinema...... and im talking about the kinda chick who looks good on your arm but who you wouldn't trust with your car keys..... :D

I'm only using her for experience and make out and I feel that taking her for coffe or something would be more trouble than it's worth lol.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where to take her? Your bed?

Why take out a dumb girl? If she can't hold a conversation on a decent level, then what's the fun in even going somewhere with her? I've taken some really stupid girls out just to lay them and have ended up feeling more disappointed than happy afterwards.

Take women out who are on your level or even above your level. Not only will it raise your confidence, but you'll learn much more. She'll actually challenge your intellect and make you think. To me, that's what keeps a date going.

I've taken out some really socially challenged girls and felt like I was the one running the conversation at all times. But this wouldn't be true if I hadn't taken out far more interesting girls prior to this.

But if you must, the cinema is probably a wise decision. Not much talking for the socially challenged.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point but for me at the moment i just want experience dating women. Still young and pretty new to the whole dating thing, so the more dates i can get at the moment the better...thanks for the advice man

Any more advice?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, banging retarded chicks? How low can you go man?

This is actually pretty funny when I think about it.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha nah man not retarded i'm not that vain :D

just your typical airhead chick lol