Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid girl rule "I don't kiss on first dates"

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I went out with this girl tonight, we went to a friend's party and then we grabbed a bite and i called it a night because i had other stuff to do (actually i had to go out with some other friends and another girl that i like)

Anyway, we had fun, we had GREAT rapport, there was attraction I could see it on her eyes. The date went great in my opinion
She was responding very well to all the kino, walked arm w/arm side by side. Held hands and she even let me stroke her hair for a while

So giving me all of this IOIs I went in for the kiss and she let me kiss her but she didn't kiss me back. I tried doing it again and she told me she has a rule "I don't kiss on the first date" very eloquently I called her on her saying earlier that rules are made to be broken, i also tried telling her she just couldn't kiss.

Nothing worked. I didn't actually let it bother me. I was just like "cool" then i took her home she stayed in the car for like 10 minutes just making even more small talk AND STILL she wouldn't go for it.

So
2 things
1.- This is my ego talking: Maybe I was SUPER smooth (i think she thinks I'm a player) and only did it to prove that she could resist me

2.- This is what i really think, i still have more to learn and do better so i can generate enough attraction so a girl will be dying to kiss me and throw the rules out the window...

What do you guys think went wrong? what could I have done better? What else can I do besides having a great conversation, eye contact and kino??? wtf xD.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDBaha said:
Ok so I went out with this girl tonight, we went to a friend's party and then we grabbed a bite and i called it a night because i had other stuff to do (actually i had to go out with some other friends and another girl that i like)

Rock on. Two girls in one night. I wonder what you would think if she ended your date early to go on a date with another guy the same night.

Anyway, we had fun, we had GREAT rapport, there was attraction I could see it on her eyes. The date went great in my opinion
She was responding very well to all the kino, walked arm w/arm side by side. Held hands and she even let me stroke her hair for a while

So giving me all of this IOIs I went in for the kiss and she let me kiss her but she didn't kiss me back. I tried doing it again

You go for kiss and she didn't kiss you back the way you want, so you think you should push harder for a kiss? Does that make sense to you? Dude, if a girl shows any type of resistance, you back away. You don't push harder hoping she realizes you what a great gift to women your lips are. If a girl you didn't like tried to kiss you once and you didn't kiss back, so she tried again, you would scream and yell at her. You're lucky this girl didn't slap you in your face.

and she told me she has a rule "I don't kiss on the first date" very eloquently I called her on her saying earlier that rules are made to be broken, i also tried telling her she just couldn't kiss.

Not a good idea to try to "convince" a girl that she doesn't know what she's missing by not kissing you.

Nothing worked. I didn't actually let it bother me. I was just like "cool" then i took her home she stayed in the car for like 10 minutes just making even more small talk AND STILL she wouldn't go for it.

So
2 things
1.- This is my ego talking: Maybe I was SUPER smooth (i think she thinks I'm a player) and only did it to prove that she could resist me

2.- This is what i really think, i still have more to learn and do better so i can generate enough attraction so a girl will be dying to kiss me and throw the rules out the window...

What do you guys think went wrong? what could I have done better? What else can I do besides having a great conversation, eye contact and kino??? wtf xD.
Definitely not number (1), it's number (2).

Instead of trying again to kiss her and instead of talking 10 min in your car after you drive her home hoping she'll realize that she made a mistake by not kissing you, you should have said "I apologize, I thought you felt the same way. Let me take you home right away." and then you should have taken her home right away. Any time a girl shows resistance, you have to back off immediately.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to talk, SHE WAS doing it, i just wanted her to leave so i could come home and change xD....
It's like she was fiddling and waiting and playing with her hair and keys so we could kiss but at the same time she wasn't...

You go for kiss and she didn't kiss you back the way you want, so you think you should push harder for a kiss? Does that make sense to you? Dude, if a girl shows any type of resistance, you back away. You don't push harder hoping she realizes you what a great gift to women your lips are. If a girl you didn't like tried to kiss you once and you didn't kiss back, so she tried again, you would scream and yell at her. You're lucky this girl didn't slap you in your face.
Ok I didn't explain myself correctly. She enjoyed the kiss. Its just that it was a "kid's kiss". I figured it was just the way she liked to begin things... social conditioned rules proved me WRONG!.

That's what's confusing, she actually wanted to kiss me. Its like she was having a battle in her mind if she should kiss me and break her rule or not!. This was when I took her home and then she kept like idk, she just wouldn't get off my car even when i jokingly said "leaveeeee!" ...

Not a good idea to try to "convince" a girl that she doesn't know what she's missing by not kissing you.
This is true, I think when I went wrong is that during the date I never convey most of the actual things I like.

---I like a direct girl that knows what she wants and takes it, I don't judge girls for sleeping with guys and I never kiss and tell...--

Not convincing but showing her that its "safe" with me...

Next time I will say something like "I'd respect you more if you genuinely didn't want to kiss, rather than follow some imaginary rule made up by society."

Last edited:
Reaction score

Oh my god, the music is mind controlling me!

I don't kiss on the first date,
we can't have sex, we just met,
thanks for the dinner, its getting late,
im really really sorry mr Azudragon,
i really just want to jump on your wagon,
and go on a ride and receive your Oregon trail
but, its a shame, sucks, oh well,
i can't because the girls and society would give me hell,
if they found out i was doing slutty behavior,
i wish i could get an "im not a slut" waiver,
but that's what i have boyfriends are for,
but after a couple a dates, yes you can be my sailor,
be patient and still seduce me, until then see ya later!

Maybe she doesn't want to be seen as a slut, kiss her on the next date and see what happens

DJ Barcardi

Banned
Reaction score
Azudragon said:

Oh my god, the music is mind controlling me!

I don't kiss on the first date,
we can't have sex, we just met,
thanks for the dinner, its getting late,
im really really sorry mr Azudragon,
i really just want to jump on your wagon,
and go on a ride and receive your Oregon trail
but, its a shame, sucks, oh well,
i can't because the girls and society would give me hell,
if they found out i was doing slutty behavior,
i wish i could get an "im not a slut" waiver,
but that's what i have boyfriends are for,
but after a couple a dates, yes you can be my sailor,
be patient and still seduce me, until then see ya later!

Maybe she doesn't want to be seen as a slut, kiss her on the next date and see what happens
Start doing more songs! That's how you become a good rapper my friend! Your good, keep it up