Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Study "dates"

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood this thing people call a "study date". A girl I met rejected my offer to have coffee, and instead suggested we should study together. Luckily I managed to persuade her to the coffee option with my handy bottle of knock-out gas.

But lately I see this happen a lot to other people. I see guys at college asking girls out...to the library to study.

What is this trend? Have I become an old man who is missing out on some vital part of youth dating? Isn't sex in the library against their rules or something?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible reasons...

Some girls are just that way... They dont like to make things official for some reason, its like they are affraid of something... I'm not sure why... I have met girls that were also afraid of "proper dates" and also some girls that were head over heals for a guy but would not "go out" with him. I think that some girls just need more time getting comfortable around a guy.

It can also do with what the girl will think about what others will think about her for going on a "date" with this guy, so nothing bad can come out of "learning togeather":rolleyes:

Some girls might just be too immature for dating so they will try and turn a "date" into something else. ie: A "study date"

The girl also might just not be interested in the guy, but she will also not want to hurt his feelings, so she will turn it into something else. ie: A "Study date"

Those are the main reasons that i can think of that a girl will prefer these "study dates" over proper dates... Hope it is of help;)

Laterz...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're 50-50 cuz sometimes girls don't wanna fawk around or they actually wanna study and sh!t.

Lame ass B1tches.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably what is known as a "cop-out date". In other words, she'd rather eat her left foot than go out with you but does not want to appear mean so she offers to study with you. Basically, "let's just be friends".

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont "jump the gun"

Originally posted by MsThang
It's probably what is known as a "cop-out date". In other words, she'd rather eat her left foot than go out with you but does not want to appear mean so she offers to study with you. Basically, "let's just be friends".
Hey hey hey.... lets not jump to conclusions here... I have seen many occasions when the chick was genuinly shy or was just too nervous about the idea of a proper date (immature) or that they are just not comfortable enough to go on a date with the guy... There is no ONE reason to what it means. (Read my above post) ... The chances of her not being interested as a result in her turning it into a "study date" is high, but its not necceserely correct in all cases.

Laterz...

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she says "study date"...

bust on her for using the word DATE