Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Student gets tazed for not having id...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Your posts are way too long for your "points" there, Chief.

Check it out. You said I labeled ALL Iranians as extremists. You may deny that it was directed at me, (which made me laugh out loud in real life) but the fact remains that SOMEBODY labeled all Iranians as extremists. It's very simple. Please provide me with the quote from the person that did this. No need to write four paragraphs trying to outline why I'm a "douche" (getting old, btw). Just quote the person that made this label.

See? Eight lines. And no personal attacks. Amazing.

Its cuz i dont have as much time on my hands as you do to go do a search on everybody and begin copying quotes.

Therefore, since you have a lot of time on your hands juss go read the pages before this and youll get your answer.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I tried, but I couldn't find anybody who said anything like what you said. Those were very serious statements you made of prejudice, and you should be able to back said statements up. I'm very used to looking over people's past posts to ensure that what comes out of my mouth is true, rather than spin to attempt to tilt discussions my way. So this is nothing new for me.

So you pretty much have two basic options:

1) Call me a "douche" one last time and explain why you don't have to back up your statements up...at all, or

2) Man up, admit that nobody said ANYTHING about labeling all Iranians as extremists, and move on...while simultaneously regaining a few ounces of credibility.

Here ya go douche

misconstrue the story ?, i said what you said , but i put "maby they thought he was a suicide bomber and got scared," aslo i said "oki from what i understand".. i didnt say it was facts , but pherhaps the police were a bit egdy because of current threaths by muslim extremists , that they would have thought since he was irani-decent that he could POSSIBLY be a suicide bomber... therefore went to more extreme measures to subdue him then pherhaps they would have used with a white person... is this so hard to believe ? , or do people get treated equally everywhere in the usa... the police see a person whos middleeastern yelling and ranting , would they not belive that he was possibly a terrorist ? would not that fear make them missunderstand the situation and revert to using UNECCESARY force to subdue the suspect... if it had been a white person yellign , they would pherhaps have thought of another columbine episode and doen the same thign but they would have more likely thought of him as a regular young hippie and just carried him out without using tazers....

Keyword Irani-Decent

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read between the lines.

Since your sooo much on the side of the cops, how in the first place would they know hes irani-decent..huh? His name if anything would imply him to be from an arab decent, thus morph is the one whose oppinion is that because the kid was an irani-decent the cops thought he would blow them up therefore morph thinks that who ever is from an irani decent is a fvckin raidcal extremist.

And im not gonna put morph on the spot cuz there are tons of others who think like that...therefore when i said "you" in my past posts it was to all of "you" who think that.

Its actually hard communicating with you :crackup:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by irani i was meaning middleesterner....
can you spot the differance between a swede danish or norwegian ? hell i live in norway and i cant spot the differance ...
its the same with american people , they dont think hmm hes iranian or hes pakistani , they think hmm hes from the middleeast....

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I'm not sure what the policy on ID is, but can you really arrest somebody based on a random selection who isn't committing a criminal act? I understand he didn't show ID, but it's not as if he was driving a vehicle, or performing some act which requires an ID. If he was just chillin' and they asked for his ID, I'd be suspicious myself. No matter what ethnicity he was.

This is in the UCLA library, why on earth have three officers for one kids ID?
at this particular library, use of the facilities after 11 PM is limited to only students and staff. the staff at the library asked the suspect to show his ID, he didn't, and also didn't leave quickly enough to satisfy them. At this point somebody called the cops who arrived, asked him for his ID, and tased him.

Maybe the cops went overboard, but you can understand why they couldn't just let him leave at this point since he was already a suspicious character.

here: http://dailybruin.com/news/articles.asp?id=38960

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it any wonder why political threads are banned and should be banned. This is sosuave a seduction website on how to attract women where the comradery of men sharing knowledge is the key to its success. Go to a political forum with this crap.

Close this thread.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Is it any wonder why political threads are banned and should be banned. This is sosuave a seduction website on how to attract women where the comradery of men sharing knowledge is the key to its success. Go to a political forum with this crap.

Close this thread.
There is hardly anything political about this thread unless you set a definition of politics so broad as to encompass anything.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another example of why threads that bring up issues of race and political values aren't allowed on this forum... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.