Stuck with a HB. Need a break up tip.

blackjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
World , (not always like a place that sucks). :-)
There is a sexy babe i had spent time with we have done it all and ti seems she had became addicted to me or my way of treating her(while having sex). I cant still make it out if she is a gold digger cause she had always refused my gifts though it was very precious ones. Some girls are long players they dont settle for less. But i m in a situation where she is acting very fragile I need the pro DJ`s to help me from this one.
1) She is saying she had fallen in love with me and cant let go of the feeling.
2) She is constantly trying to hurt self to win my simpathy so i should talk to her
3) Her sis calls me up and let me know of her situation is going bad and worst.
4) My problem is that i cant marry her.
5) I had never said to her that i love her.
6) I had used a lot of alternate lines to give an answer to her line ie.
She: I LOVE U
me: I miss u
She: I LOVE U
me: Take care dear .
She: BUT I LOVE U
me: Well I know but i cant u know i have a problem.

7) There is a false thing which i had cooked up u people would not be intrested in knowing. By that thing i wont be marrying to any person.

8) HELP ME: i m all ears. and any suggestions are most welcome and i would keep on updating by trying out any suggestions.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude stop saying "I can't" Say I won't or No I don't want to, but saying "I can't" is what weaklings do. You say some girls are long players, wtf are you idiot? You're playing her right this minute.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
She's playing you.Give her a hint that you need some money for something and then ignore her.When she calls, tell her that you're busy trying to figure out how you're gonna pick up on some money and you'll talk to her later. You stop calling her. Let her call you. Let her see you with another gal. If she gets pissed, tell her that it's just business. Stop being a stupid ass trick for that *****. SHE'S PLAYING YOU.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman needs professional help. You claim she hurts herself due to her love for you? Ok that is emotional blackmail and you need to get away from her real quick.

Don't fall for the "I'm going to kill myself" shyt either. If she takes it to that level notify someone who can get her some help.

For her sister to be involved is just plain wrong!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
This woman needs professional help. You claim she hurts herself due to her love for you? Ok that is emotional blackmail and you need to get away from her real quick.

Don't fall for the "I'm going to kill myself" shyt either. If she takes it to that level notify someone who can get her some help.

For her sister to be involved is just plain wrong!
i agree!!
tell her that you dont want to be friends with her again until she gets professional help for her emotional problems.
that you can not take the drama and the stress.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....................................................................................

MrHarris summed it up well.... Just curious though... What is stopping you from marrying her? (not that i think u should or anything, but is there any specific reason?)

Laterz...