Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stuck in a rut (long)

Devilman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of u guys are probably sick of reading this type of stuff but i hope that maybe someone can help me in my situation or maybe have went through the same thing and can offer some help I've been reading his site for like a month now and have found it to be helpful, I still haven’t made any real changes to my life though one thing i have realised from this site is that i have to put some effort in, i am 20 years old and still a virgin I know that isn’t really strange but not only am I a virgin I have never had a girlfriend are any real female relationship before.

Ever since reading this site I’ve been trying to improve. I try to make eye contact with everyone I walk past and generally try to appear more confident, but apart from that I haven’t tried much else, I don’t have the confidence to just start convos with strange ppl etc.

I think the problem is I don’t go out enough, I’ve only got like 1 r 2 friends to hang around with, and a few other ppl I am friendly with, me and my friend for like the past 6 years have always hung out at my house on a Saturday and played computer games, I used to think that this was awesome but in the last 2 years it just sucks and I wanna try new things meet new ppl and be more social, the only problem is now, I find I am in the situation where I don’t have much friends the ones I do have don’t wanna go out r don’t have the to money etc..... and I am very shy nervous around new ppl, because I have no experience/confidence in this.

It’s really gotten to the point where I think I am hermit, for all my life I would go to school, go home play computer and maybe do weights; repeat many times! lol. I now get nervous going out to do anything that isn’t' related to me going to school or my usual stuff, and I get depressed and pissed off at myself when i hear other ppl are going out doing things have gf's etc, like when my wee brother hangs with all his friends and I am in the fecking house as usual.

Sometimes my confidence is all over the place, some days I am confident and can speak loudly with confidence and make ppl laugh and make them at ease with me (talking about with ppl in my class), and other days I am not confident and speak very low and just generally don’t wanna speak at all. It happens sometimes were some ppl in my class talk to me the next day and you can almost see the surpise on there face when they realise how different I can be.

Only the other day did i actually talk to a girl in my class who I’ve had crash on for like 6 months (reason i found this site), and I came across as nervous and generally fecked it up.... the thing that annoyed me was the fact I didn’t really talk to her, in the end she kinda joined in a convo I was having with another person..... I've being trying but I get nowhere lol when I talk to ppl I find it hard to hold eye contact with them, even with my best friend. I've being trying to make eye contact with ppl I walk past, and they look away, all the girls too I think I scare them lol.

Ok before this starts to become my life story i will stop, basically I wanna know what I can do if anything to change my situtaion for the better, I know this post sounds like a *****y cry fest, but I really wanna improve my situation, I really hope some of you guys can help me out.

Devilman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the response. I want to improve i dont wanna end up like some of your friends (no offense) so i think i might really start trying.... i do have sorta a martial art i go to boxing twice a week it does give me confidence.... however i'd like to lose weight cause i have a high body % atm, and it would go good with my kind big muscles lol

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this post be a warning to all of you high school kids whose life consists of school and computer games!!

Get out in the real world!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of all don't feel alone in the way things are going for you. I can bet you there are a million other kids going through the same shiat as you RIGHT NOW! These guys are right, you've found a great site, but really its all up to you. I agree that reading certain articles and hanging around the forum will build up your confidence, but its never going to start "happening" for you until YOU decide to take action. So instead of making my response as long as your initial post, I'm going to tell you what you have to do. I'm not saying you should be able to do this by tomorrow or the day after, but the sooner you attempt these things, the closer you are to being a confident son of a byatch:

Step 1: Become comfortable locking eyes with someone and not looking away until they do. This shows dominance

Step 2: Start up a random conversation with 5 people each day for 2 weeks. These people can be ANYONE, ugly girls, old ladies, old men, your classmates, or hot girls. The point is to make yourself comfortable in the art of conversing. If you feel like you don't know how to keep or start a conversation, read the 3 part thread in the bible, convientently entitled CONVERSATIONS...LOL

Step 3: After you've successfully completed step two, do the same thing in step 3, except now you should approach girls. These girls can be ugly or average. If your already feeling super confident at this point, go ahead and approach really hot girls. Don't focus on getting their numbers, just focus on maintaining good EC, and showing them your interested in what they have to say.

Step 4: Now your into "cold approaches." You should feel very comfortable with talking to anyone and everyone by this point. So basically when you see a female that your attracted to, go get her and # close that byatch.

There's a lot of valuable information on this site, but no line or technique is going to make a fukin' difference until yo start applying the basics.

Good luck bro.

PIMP