Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strong women

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means they don't need a man/men.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunderbolt said:
wtf does this even mean?? lol.
It means absolutely nothing.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong women do not exist , they are a myth like unicorns.An invention of the liberals.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong Woman = Brainwashed by the media and therefore arrogant, entitled, and stuck in a fantasy world that is beyond her ability to be aware of.

The only thing that can rescue some of them is aging and/or catastrophic life events. I repeat, some of them.

It seems that as women age they lose their femininity and start thinking in a SOMEWHAT more balanced way and start to understand the reality of nature. Life generally has to beat the sh!t out of them until they come around.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she lifts.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually like strong women for some reason (mentally/psychologically speaking). They have this very forward thinking attitude and tend to be very sure of themselves and they usually make it a challenge to get anywhere with them.

The real trick though is to find a woman who knows when to lay off this and let the man take the lead. A lot of women who are like this don't know when to take the proper role a woman is supposed to be in a relationship; they continue to think it's all about trying to dominate over the man and they continue to lose out time and again and they can't figure out why.

Just an FYI of what I've experienced and been through and hopefully it can save you some frustration.

logicallefty

Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup:
( . )( . ) said:
She's a strong woman full of sass, juggling a child and a high powered paper shuffling cubicle career..2 days a week, but behind that icy exterior lies a heart of gold.

Deal with it bigots !

...a child she left the father of so she could collect child support and get new d|ck, and a high powered paper shuffling cubicle career she obtained by sucking said d|ck. She is "strong" because she "has it all together"!