Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strippers on muscles vs skinny

Reaction score
This is stupid. You have no idea who those women are at the other end of those keyboards. I will bet many of them are huge! Especially the ones who liked skinny men.

For some reason big women like skinny, or end up with small men.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we're trusting what women say they want now? Great, might as well release those AFCs we've locked down deep inside us and let them go wild again. That's what women say they want, right?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
So we're trusting what women say they want now? Great, might as well release those AFCs we've locked down deep inside us and let them go wild again. That's what women say they want, right?
I think it's a little different when you talk about physical features.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, well, I think I'm going to quote some insightful thing Tyler Durden said in RSD Blue Print:

The attraction that the woman will feel for a man of higher value is
not always exactly the same as what she will feel for a guy who is
physically attractive. When a woman sees a man who is physically
attractive, she will be physically aroused by him and feel “sexually
aggressive.” But when a woman sees a man whose value is high, she
will be lead by him and buy into his frame and allow his advances
and feel “sexually receptive.”
When a man projects higher value, women will find themselves reacting
to him and taking on his frame. Their attention will be very
focused towards him and they will feel a strong emotional reaction.
That reaction is “attraction,” which means several things.
Firstly, they will perceive him as a source of validation. Secondly,
they will want to be around him. Thirdly, they will be more receptive
to his advances.
While the being sexually aggressive or receptive are distinct concepts,
they can also be non-exclusive or even causal. Either or both can
lead to sex.
When a man is physically attractive he will draw a level of attention
because of his looks. If from that he derives a strong sense of
confidence, then he will project a high value by his behaviors and
girls will become sexually receptive.
And whether or not a man is physically attractive, when he has a high
value he will elicit an emotional reaction from women. So because
contact discharges emotions, girls will feel a stronger physical
chemistry for his touch, and will they become sexually aggressive in
response to the physical sensations that they feel from him.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That came from the RSD Blue Print book roughdraft. I forgot what the URL to the website is, but if you look at my previous posts you'll find a link to it as a topic.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
A stripper advice forum :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Maybe I should ask for financial advice there as well .:rolleyes:

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction isn't a choice. Their are a lot of buttons that can be pushed to create it, no matter if you have a good body or not.

But you have to have some massive, tight game if you're in a room full of pretty boys and you're fat or a twig. It can be done though.

If you're skinny but pretty - girls will flock to you. Think Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp.

I don't know if I buy into those answers. I think overall, they prefer a built/athletic look. When chicks go out with other chicks and go to male strip club - they want the beefy, cut men. Not fey, emo guys in skinny jeans.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women go to a male strip club they are mostly there to laugh at the silly men.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey yo Dong,

Why would you ask for financial advice there, when you're the "expert" in this area already???

---I thought you said you used to pimp strippers. Or do my eyes lie to me. Used to be their pimp-daddy, now you ask your ho for fin-advice ... your pimp skillz must be slippin big time, bro.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
Attraction isn't a choice. Their are a lot of buttons that can be pushed to create it, no matter if you have a good body or not.

But you have to have some massive, tight game if you're in a room full of pretty boys and you're fat or a twig. It can be done though.

If you're skinny but pretty - girls will flock to you. Think Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp.

I don't know if I buy into those answers. I think overall, they prefer a built/athletic look. When chicks go out with other chicks and go to male strip club - they want the beefy, cut men. Not fey, emo guys in skinny jeans.
This is true, and I still dont get it. Women, at least here where I'm from LOVE Femboys. My cousin is going out with some faggoty looking she he, that to me looks like a flat out gay man. Tall, about 6'1 and all of 120 pounds of skin and bone, with a haircut like the guy from "A Flock of Seagulls" and women's jeans and blouses.

But women in general, could care less about physique. I recently was shooting for an HB8 that had a marine ex boyfriend she was hurting over. Now if Gomer Pyle and myself stripped our shirts off, he would get blown off the map. I have more meat on one arm that that skinny fu*ck has on his entire upper body. But guess what? Marine boy won her back, and is hitting it as we speak. Only thing I am hitting is the gym.

Now, when it comes to the "Chippendales" guys, only old, fat, divorced 54 year old women love these types. Women seem to pretend to love washboard abs, and the "V" look, but go to a mall, or a club, and you will notice the hottest women in relationships are all with average looking males.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
This is true, and I still dont get it. Women, at least here where I'm from LOVE Femboys. My cousin is going out with some faggoty looking she he, that to me looks like a flat out gay man. Tall, about 6'1 and all of 120 pounds of skin and bone, with a haircut like the guy from "A Flock of Seagulls" and women's jeans and blouses.

But women in general, could care less about physique. I recently was shooting for an HB8 that had a marine ex boyfriend she was hurting over. Now if Gomer Pyle and myself stripped our shirts off, he would get blown off the map. I have more meat on one arm that that skinny fu*ck has on his entire upper body. But guess what? Marine boy won her back, and is hitting it as we speak. Only thing I am hitting is the gym.

Now, when it comes to the "Chippendales" guys, only old, fat, divorced 54 year old women love these types. Women seem to pretend to love washboard abs, and the "V" look, but go to a mall, or a club, and you will notice the hottest women in relationships are all with average looking males.
This post is so false. Why would women "pretend" to like washboard abs and adonis' belts? People are not going to lie about their physical preference. Do guys pretend to like big tits or a nice ass when they really don't? I don't think so.

Just because one woman is with a skinny emo kid, doesn't mean that the majority of females wouldn't prefer someone with a better body. Further still, what is to say she wouldn't prefer her own man to have a more muscular body?

As far as your last comment, most women are with average looking males because THERE ARE MORE AVERAGE LOOKING MALES. Hence, "average." This is not rocket science, I think that the results are so cut and dry I can't believe I'm arguing about this. If having a good body weren't an advantage, tell me why the rest of society believes that is the case?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
My cousin is going out with some faggoty looking she he, that to me looks like a flat out gay man. Tall, about 6'1 and all of 120 pounds of skin and bone, with a haircut like the guy from "A Flock of Seagulls" and women's jeans and blouses.
That's not what gay men look like. They more often go for the beefcake, gym-honed body and short hair ultra-straight look.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
This post is so false. Why would women "pretend" to like washboard abs and adonis' belts? People are not going to lie about their physical preference. Do guys pretend to like big tits or a nice ass when they really don't? I don't think so.

Just because one woman is with a skinny emo kid, doesn't mean that the majority of females wouldn't prefer someone with a better body. Further still, what is to say she wouldn't prefer her own man to have a more muscular body?

As far as your last comment, most women are with average looking males because THERE ARE MORE AVERAGE LOOKING MALES. Hence, "average." This is not rocket science, I think that the results are so cut and dry I can't believe I'm arguing about this. If having a good body weren't an advantage, tell me why the rest of society believes that is the case?
I really, truly wish you were right and I was wrong. But if your theories were true, I ought to look like fuc*king Hugh Hefner when I walk down the street, with 3 HB10s walking at my side and behind me, laughing at my jokes and fighting to see who gets to sit shotgun. Instead, you see skinny or fat guys with the girls hanging all over them, a woman I fell in love with 3 years ago is now dating a man, who is so sickly, that he is blind in one eye, has Type II Diabetes, and walks like an old man. I, on the other hand, still compete in Powerlifting contests, and run stadium stairs, and she wont give me a second glance, sexually.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest here...what human being DOESN'T LIKE A HEALTHY MUSCULAR PERSON ???

some of you are quick to realize that some of those women are frauds.
Women who are attracted to money are probably going through some tough financial issues RIGHT NOW, so there focus is not on a good looking mate, but there current situation, a lack of money or a glimpse into the future of there in-ability to generate a sufficient amount of income.

BOTTOM LINE: Older women with NO SKILLS or a future will want men with MONEY (because she is not thinking about sex she is thinking about the long term)

Younger more naive women want good looking muscular men (because she is probably getting paid nicely for the moment and can afford to to be honest about the guys she likes and wants to have sex with)

Fat Ugly Frauds or Skinny Anorexic Nasties want skinny dudes or chubby dudes (because thats all they can get).

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd jst like to say that I believe u can go overboard with the muscular thing . This is similar to how big boobs turn a guy on, but can also get to the point they are so huge and out of proportion to the rest of the body it becomes a bit gross.

Also, I remember reading an article from a study that found facial features were more important to a woman than a muscular body etc.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Let's be honest here...what human being DOESN'T LIKE A HEALTHY MUSCULAR PERSON ???

some of you are quick to realize that some of those women are frauds.
Women who are attracted to money are probably going through some tough financial issues RIGHT NOW, so there focus is not on a good looking mate, but there current situation, a lack of money or a glimpse into the future of there in-ability to generate a sufficient amount of income.

BOTTOM LINE: Older women with NO SKILLS or a future will want men with MONEY (because she is not thinking about sex she is thinking about the long term)

Younger more naive women want good looking muscular men (because she is probably getting paid nicely for the moment and can afford to to be honest about the guys she likes and wants to have sex with)

Fat Ugly Frauds or Skinny Anorexic Nasties want skinny dudes or chubby dudes (because thats all they can get).
I don't get it. Why would half of the women on that board pretend to like skinny men? They're not saying they don't care, they are saying they prefer skinny (but not too skinny).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, most guys work out to satisfy a gay fetish, whether or not they admit it to themselves.

lol, 'Things you don't say at the gym.' Like Eddie Murphy said, 'That is some embarrassing sh!t to get beat up by a f@ggot.'

But, upon further review, you may be right, maybe not "most men," but at least with the assertation that a lot of gym rats are gay:

http://canopeia.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-be-gay-identity-practices.html

To the gay man, or at least some gay male identities, working out in the gym is a common everyday life practice in contemporary culture. Cheong (2004) suggests that this trend has its origins in the 80s, in which many gay men, who were affected by AIDS, took up bodybuilding to “bulk up” in order to counteract the debilitating effects of the disease (Cheong, 2004). Over time, the built body not only became a symbol of health, but also a symbol of sexual desire among gay men.

When I was in Chicago last summer, my gf dragged me shopping downtown. I did notice on the street that there were a lot of guy couples holding hands. Besides being something I don't see living in a small town, the other thing I remember is that they all looked like they lifted weights.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pointing out that "skinny" to a lot of girls is someone like Ryan Reynolds, who is cut as hell and pretty muscular but not like a wrestler. Girls generally dont understand how hard it is to be that big so that's still skinny to them.

And yeah, huge difference in amount and quality of women I get between my 130lb self and my 175 lb self.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I don't get it. Why would half of the women on that board pretend to like skinny men? They're not saying they don't care, they are saying they prefer skinny (but not too skinny).
Because thats all they can get. A fit healthy muscular guy would expect his woman to be equally of more attractive. A majority of those women are probably lazy and UN-fit...if they do look good they WON'T look good once they find a scrawny AFC sucker...It's no coincidence that women get fat after they have hooked a guy.

wutangfinancial said:
In fact, most guys work out to satisfy a gay fetish, whether or not they admit it to themselves. And yes, academic study after study has proven this.
What academic studies prove this ???
When I look in the mirror and I see a muscular lean physique it makes me feel good !! Women are the only things that sexually turn me on. I'm pretty sure there are other guys who are in great shape that feel same way. EVERYONE can appreciate a healthy good looking body, that doesn't mean your gay.

wutangofficial maybe you should hit the gym and get in shape, you'll be surprised at how good it feels to look aesthetic and become stronger REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT ITS IMPORTANT TO WOMEN !!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory (and its just a theory).

As attraction is something that has remained unchanged for tens of thousands of years, the type of body that would be most useful/most likely to survive back days when we lacked self consciousness or intellect (i.e the caveman days) would be the most attractive to women, even today.

I believe this body would be a compromise between speed and strength, hence "bodybuilder" types and "skinny" types are not seen as attractive. I think the most attractive body would look something like this:

http://www.armyofmom.com/aussieswimmers.jpg

Obviously these guys both have very good genetics, and not all of us have that. SO, bodybuilding can give one a body comparable in strength and speed to these guys. The genetics may not be quite as good, but the body is still as good:

http://www.muscle-fitness.com.au/sei/s/1789/444.jpg

Anyone who says it doesn't help is kidding themselves.
Anyone who thinks its the deciding factor is kidding themselves.

On the 1-10 scale, I'd say bodybuilding can move you up 1-2 points maximum, so I think any aspiring DJ should do it, unless you have awesome genetics like the guys in the first pic and don't really need to, or are ridiculously good looking. One things for sure, it certainly won't hurt your game!