Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strippers - my next challenge

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My how to post:

MacAvoy; said:
Theres only one tried and true way to a strippers magic box and its through her nose. Thats all you need to know. You have to get her to party afterwards outside the club. Don't hire her for dances at the club, treat her as a fellow partier, not as a stripper for hire.

Try and drink with her, if she doesn't drink, your not gonna get in her pants. Just be a fun guy to be around. The hardest part is to get her to drink with you at the beginning and not see you as a customer. But its important that you also let her go out and make money as well, you don't want to try monopolize your time.

You have to treat it like any other women except your in HER environment. You have to be fun, aloof (to her business), and make her want to be around you, you have to get her to see you as a partier and NOT see you as dollar bills.

Oh, the sleezier the club the better.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Through her nose? Aight let me get some cocaine, maybe I have some left in my pocket... LOL

I've been to strip clubs - i'll never forget the first time, like a weekend after i turned 18.

I walked in - i was surprized at myself actually that I did not feel nervous or scared, at all. I was like okay a topless chick dancing on stage. I sit down with a friend, sip my beer, chillax, etc...

I see these 30, 40, 50 year old MEN. Grown men, not boys - glass eyes, tongues handing out, almost drooling, hypnotized leaning on the stage as if they have not seen a woman before ever. Imagine a weak starving dog that is chained and can't move, and you shake a piece of meat in front of them. That's what it looks like... And these are the men strippers have to deal with - I almost feel bad for them.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of generalizations here about strippers. It might be true for American strippers I guess. In Canada, where I live, a lot of the strippers are from East Europe. Romanian, Hungarian, Czech. Now, since the visa rules have changed we get a lot of French strippers from Quebec. These women are sex on legs. A lot of the home grown strippers are partiers, but by no means all of them. They are like most 21 year olds. They get drunk, smoke weed, dabble in drugs. But, I have met a lot of sluttier "normal" girls.

The EE strippers are totally different. They view stripping as a serious job. I dated a Czech stripper for a while. She took her job very seriously. She didnt smoke, didnt drink, never tried drugs, didnt dress slutty outside the club, nothing. If you saw her or talked to her, you would have thought she was a normal 20 year old girl.

If you want to try picking up a stripper, I suggest you avoid the "stars". Every club has 2 or 3 girls that get all the attention and have guys drooling over them. Avoid these girls. These are the players and they will suck your wallet dry. You have to be a high roller to play in that league.

Your best bet are the girls that dont work at the club full time. There are a lot of girls that come over and work in the club for a weekend, or for a couple of weeks and then go back home when they have made enough cash. These girls are out of their element and much more liable to cling on to someone who gives them attention. The way to game these strippers is the same way you would any other girl. Be confident. Act like she is a girl that you would date. I would even say take the girl for a couple of dances, but dont spend too much. If you know how to give a good massage, you are gold. When she is sitting in your lap, rub her back, her neck, her shoulders.. and watch her melt into your arms....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
I see these 30, 40, 50 year old MEN. Grown men, not boys - glass eyes, tongues handing out, almost drooling, hypnotized leaning on the stage as if they have not seen a woman before ever. Imagine a weak starving dog that is chained and can't move, and you shake a piece of meat in front of them. That's what it looks like.

Men tend to be the same way toward the ring girls at a fight. If you can take home a ring girl who is getting drooled on by 500 guys, I think of that as being on par with bagging a stripper.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dont entirely agree, I think that pretty normal girls from bad areas get sucked in because they didnt really have much hope of getting a good education in the public schools where theyre from with the other students in the class not wanting to learn, bat attitudes generally given to them about education often by theyre own parents."

There are people from poor areas that have struggled, gone homeless, taken jobs with minimal pay and somehow finally made it out of the gutter to a better life and even became famous.

In Oprah and JK Rowling's case they did it without giving up their dignity and becoming strippers or prostitutes.

I doubt the chick that gives lap dances in the champagne room and turns $20 tricks at the Motel 6 or at the back lot of the strip club is going to become the next Oprah Winfrey or JK Rowling anytime soon or even someone like my aunt who isn't famous but fought her way out of being homeless without removing her clothes or without taking some old bastard's gooey payload in the back of her throat for a measly amount of money that would barely be enough to cover the expenses of buying the three Happy Meals a day that would sustain an average sized woman.

So yeah sorry man I gotta stick by my opinion that people that would become strippers or prostitutes for any reason are fvcked in the head as there are plenty of alternative roads for making money for the desperate besides slvttin it up around a dance pole for strangers or sucking off old men at the back ally of Carl's diner.

There is basically no excuse other than laziness or complacency if not outright mental illness for a poor woman becoming one of these filthy people.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers are human ATM machines.

They are hookers that don't put out.

I've never given a dime to a stripper and never will. I'd rather give my Hooters waitress a big tip because at least there is a sense of normalcy when speaking to a Hooters waitress.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Brenda's gotta make her own way
Can't go to her family, they won't let her stay
No money no babysitter, she couldn't keep a job
She tried to sell crack, but end up getting robbed
So now what's next, there ain't nothing left to sell
So she sees sex as a way of leaving hell
It's paying the rent, so she really can't complain
Prostitute, found slain, and Brenda's her name, she's got a baby

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"I dont entirely agree, I think that pretty normal girls from bad areas get sucked in because they didnt really have much hope of getting a good education in the public schools where theyre from with the other students in the class not wanting to learn, bat attitudes generally given to them about education often by theyre own parents."

There are people from poor areas that have struggled, gone homeless, taken jobs with minimal pay and somehow finally made it out of the gutter to a better life and even became famous.

In Oprah and JK Rowling's case they did it without giving up their dignity and becoming strippers or prostitutes.

I doubt the chick that gives lap dances in the champagne room and turns $20 tricks at the Motel 6 or at the back lot of the strip club is going to become the next Oprah Winfrey or JK Rowling anytime soon or even someone like my aunt who isn't famous but fought her way out of being homeless without removing her clothes or without taking some old bastard's gooey payload in the back of her throat for a measly amount of money that would barely be enough to cover the expenses of buying the three Happy Meals a day that would sustain an average sized woman.

So yeah sorry man I gotta stick by my opinion that people that would become strippers or prostitutes for any reason are fvcked in the head as there are plenty of alternative roads for making money for the desperate besides slvttin it up around a dance pole for strangers or sucking off old men at the back ally of Carl's diner.

There is basically no excuse other than laziness or complacency if not outright mental illness for a poor woman becoming one of these filthy people.

Its pretty rare where i live that they 'turn tricks' I say rare becuase i know girls came to do it in my city because they were being pressured to do 'tricks' elsewhere and arent where they work now. I know a law student that did it (dance) for 2 Years to pay her way through University.

JK rowling was a teacher in a nice area, I forget the name its next to the severn bridge inbetween England and Wales, as her for her books, they just rip off other ones. I think with JK rowling and Oprah it was more important who they knew than what they knew.

Anyway what im getting at is you cant generalise many thousands of people and say theyre the scum of the earth. You dont know them all on an individual basis and they dont all suck off old men.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Anyway what im getting at is you cant generalise many thousands of people and say theyre the scum of the earth."

Its not so much about my deeming them scum, they think of themselves as scum to ever be in such a profession to begin with and if there are any who don't view themselves as incredibly lowly and worthless to be a part of such a profession I'd bet you dollars to donuts they are dumber than a box of rocks and can barely navigate their way out of bed in the morning with the miniscule amount of intelligence they possess.

"You dont know them all on an individual basis and they dont all suck off old men."

I don't have to know them on an individual basis to know what type of people get into this disgusting profession.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easily to follow into her frame but it is hard, You must try to avoid to getting her to ask you if you want for a dance. it is more to tease and build attraction,which Im working on. I noticed Im ****ing up somwhere and they say Im going out with someone older w $$$, or saying that in order to meet me you have to pay for a dance.