Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper seduction tips!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
ALL RISE! COURT IS NOW IN SESSION! THE HONORABLE JUDGE NISMO-4 PRESIDING! YOU MAY BE SEATED.

Now, are strippers simply trying to separate you from the contents of your wallet? Of course they are-at first. It's their job. But you can use tactics to flip the script, cause them to stop perceiving you as a customer, and make them play YOUR game instead of playing theirs.

Put the right tactics to work, and you can build connections, collect phone numbers, and set up dates that lead to sex, just as you would at a bar. Strippers aren't the unattainable, unaffordable goddesses that most guys assume they are. They're just women. It all comes down to knowing how to break through their facade, connect with them on a real level, and get them to feel genuine curiosity and attraction.

1. Go in with the right mindset: when you've got game, you know you're way more interesting and confident than 99% of the customers who come to this place. Strippers spend most of their shift having tedious conversations with lame, predictable men. Once you've demonstrated otherwise, she'll be pleasantly surprised to meet you.

2. When you enter the club, walk around with your head held high, like you are totally familiar with this environment. Never lurk or mill around as if you're unsure of where to sit. Find a seat and settle in, preferably near a speaker. (I'll explain why in a moment.) Do not sit on "pervert row" (this is what the girls call the seats in front of the stage.)

3. When a stripper you like approaches you, don't let her sit on your lap. Make her sit beside you. ("Whoa, easy there! Have a seat next to me until we get to know each other a little better.") Having a ****y, playful attitude goes a long way in the strip club. It conveys confidence and establishes that you understand her "game" and aren't going to follow her script.

Also, don't agree if she immediately offers a dance. Pretend like you didn't hear her correctly-act like you think she asked YOU to dance for HER. Say something like, "Are you sure you can afford me? I charge $100 for three songs, and no touching below the belt."

Get her to sit down next to you, and ask her name. She'll tell you her "dancer name." (Mercedes, Porsche, Destiny, etc.) To this, give another playful response: "My dancer name is Hercules. I dance on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the club down the road. But I'll tell you what... if you tell me your real name, I'll tell you mine. Just promise me you won't stalk me or do anything weird."

Say this playfully, and you'll get her to laugh and tell her your real name. Now you're starting the interaction on a genuine level, and you're breaking her out of her "work" mind frame. Strippers, like salesmen, have a canned "script" that they use on every customer; when you control the interaction instead of answering her questions, she is unable to use her script and has no choice but to be real with you.

Preferably you'll be sitting with her near a speaker (I suggested you choose this area to sit in), because now you can say "Let's move somewhere quieter, I want to be able to hear you." This shows you value what she has to say, and gives it the feel like a "mini date": you're taking her somewhere, even if it's just to the other side of the room. Physically leading a woman to another area is a great way to convey masculinity and confidence.

4. Keep your eyes off of her body and maintain eye contact. Never comment on how good she looks; if anything, call her "cute."

"You're cute, but I can tell there's more to you than meets the eye. So tell me something about yourself that none of these customers would ever guess about you." (Again, you're framing yourself as not being a customer.)

5. Be respectful of her profession. Never refer to it as "stripping"; the term to use for her is "dancer." Say (or imply) that you've dated dancers before and demonstrate familiarity with her profession. Then I'll say, "It's too bad I swore off dating dancers, because I can tell you and I would get along." (If she asks you "why you don't date dancers," be vague-just tell her, "It's a long story, I'll tell you about it sometime." Then ask her another question that prompts her to keep thinking and sharing.

Another good line to use: "I know you must have some funny stories from working here. My friend is a dancer in Las Vegas, and she told me some hilarious stories about the customers who come in these places."

6. Befriend the staff: bouncers, coat check, bus boys, DJs, managers, the owner, etc. When you visit, staff members should know and greet you. This gives you high social value (or "social proof") in the eyes of the dancers; again, you're not a typical customer.

Befriending male staff members is easy: I'll bring a can of Red Bull over to the doorman and say, "Here, I thought you could use this," and give him the drink. Then tell him, "You must be the envy of all your friends-hanging out in a club full of beautiful, half-naked women every night and getting paid for it. By the way, my name's Nismo-4."

Nine times out of ten, the doorman will proceed to tell you why working at a strip club is anything but exciting and glamorous. Have a few laughs with him; chat for a few minutes, then head back to your seat. He knows you now, and he'll appreciate the gesture. Every time you return from now on, he'll give you a warm welcome.

Befriending the manager or owner will give you even greater social proof. To do this, I'll ask my waitress to point out the person who is running the place. Then I'll walk up to the manager/owner, introduce myself, and tell them this is one of my favorite clubs. Then, I'll say that I'm trying to find a good location for my buddy's upcoming bachelor party and I think this place would be perfect. I'll ask how much it would cost to reserve a VIP room and several dancers for a few hours.

(I never actually come back for any bachelor party; I just use this as an "ice breaker" to get to know the manager/owner. They're happy to talk to me about this. When I return in the future, if they ever ask me about the bachelor party plans, I say with a smile, "well actually, it looks like we'll be throwing him a divorce party pretty soon. Do you do those, too?"

7. Don't forget, the girls are there to make money. Go on slow nights when there aren't a lot of customers vying for their attention. When you sit down with a girl and you've been chatting for a little while, it's okay to buy a dance from her-but a minute or two into the song, tell her she can sit back down, and resume the conversation. (Again, always behave like a non-customer.)

8. During the conversation, apply the same tactics you would use on women in a bar. Use techniques like Cold Reads and Hypotheticals. At all times, you will control the direction of the conversation and keep taking it to a deeper level, instead of trying to fill the time with pointless small talk.

9. A super effective way to bond with a stripper is to get her to reveal her hidden talent and or/ambition. They've all got one. Strippers are used to customers treating them like brainless sex objects, and deeply appreciate it when a guy recognizes them for being more than that. This conversational thread also gives you the opportunity to reveal YOUR talent/ambition to her. To women, a guy with passion and ambition is often MORE attractive than the guy who already has a lot of money.

10. As far as "closing" with the dancer you like, getting the # and meeting up with that same night needs to be your primary goal because most strippers have a tendency to be flakes and common attention wh0res. This is why an essential part of seducing strippers is knowing two or three "go-to" spots that are within easy driving distance of the club, where you can meet and chill with her when she gets off work. Always "oversell" these places to her. Instead of asking her to meet you at a bar (which sounds boring and ordinary BTW), tell her that the bar has "the most amazing appetizers" or "the most incredible jukebox" or that "Your buddy Mike the bartender makes the best margaritas you've ever tasted." This provides additional motivation and frames you as a guy who is "in the know" and is going to turn her onto something cool.

That 3 day sh*t shouldn't be applied to strippers because once the night is done, she will have a hard time remembering your face, voice, smell, smile, etc. by then. You'll have withered into the background by then.

Strippers are a totally different ball game. Doing AFC moves like bringing a dozen roses :flowers: to your favorite dancer (Something I saw happen in a club in New Orleans BTW, which caused me to issue a penalty of public humiliation and alerting the guy of his now low value.) or other gifts is not good.

ALL RISE! COURT IS NOW ADJOURNED! PARTIES MAY NOW LEAVE THE COURTROOM AND GO HAVE THESE GIRLS STRIP FOR YOU IN YOUR BEDROOM!

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post man. personally, Ive never been to a strip club (even though here in Guadalajara its strip club city, with some famous ones my buds have told me like: The Mens Club, DKClub, Candy´s etc. just to name a few) and the paradygm is to go and look at chicks and let loose the sexual repressions.
So all women there are:
-foreign
-AWs
-have veeery high bytchshields

so its spot on but its missing some more on the eye contact (OP)
ADD: keep your eyes on hers, never look at her body , not even her breasts for even ONE moment, it will set you apart.....

Farfetched

Reaction score
Somehow, I found this post a bit funny. Seems like a fine idea for those who wish to use it. Personally, I pass on strippers...

--

Offtopic: Dj, is Javier Hernandez really moving to Man United?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
ALL RISE! COURT IS NOW IN SESSION! THE HONORABLE JUDGE NISMO-4 PRESIDING! YOU MAY BE SEATED.
Now, are strippers simply trying to separate you from the contents of your wallet? Of course they are-at first. It's their job. But you can use tactics to flip the script, cause them to stop perceiving you as a customer, and make them play YOUR game instead of playing theirs.
This was a very accurate post, from someone who did just this. Do note that even if you don't pay for VIP you will spend a lot of money buying her drinks (which is ok with strippers but not normal bar girls). Totally worth it. She'll spend the whole evening with you and you'll learn so much about her. You are looking for a girl who is genuinely attracted to you so read body language. A good one will feel like your girlfriend from the moment you meet. 90% of them are cheesy right off the bat so shop around. Learn how to reject them as the lesser ones come on STRONG. It will probably take 3 or 4 visits before she will leave the club with you, and a few more before she'll come home with you. Then it becomes like a normal relationship only she has very high interest or she wouldn't be there. Plan to wine and dine her big time. Also, there is nothing like having them pose naked in your room. They are so proud of their bodies (as you will be).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great! of all the steps which one is the most hard/riskful?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post...

One thing I've found is that they respond very well to smiling. Most of the men in there are stone faced, so not taking yourself too seriously separates you from the pack.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I had to laugh at this thread. No offense, but this stuff doesn't work on strippers. It sounds good... but it doesn't work. The bottom line with them is if you aren't giving them money, they want nothing to do with you... period.

Walking into a strip club, especially on a weekend, is possibly the lowest form of social value you can display.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
I had to laugh at this thread. No offense, but this stuff doesn't work on strippers. It sounds good... but it doesn't work. The bottom line with them is if you aren't giving them money, they want nothing to do with you... period.

Walking into a strip club, especially on a weekend, is possibly the lowest form of social value you can display.
In theory this does sound good, But I'm sure Nismo field tested this, right Nismo?

novel3

Reaction score
Even if the examples of things to say are corny, the approach is about right. I have had more access in my dating life in strip clubs than I have had in bars.

I think because I know their game and don't really care about what they do for a living. But I will say the older I get I notice the younger girls aren't as interested as the 25-35 demo girls that have been dancing for a while and had their spirit broken already.

Also, ****tail waitresses at strip clubs is also a similar approach. Accept reverse the age thing I just mentioned.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. They're hot for the most part, but only good for sex. Why not spend our time gaming hotties who aren't cluster b and prone to std's?

Better double wrap if you travel this road.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:

Put the right tactics to work, and you can build connections, collect phone numbers, and set up dates that lead to sex, just as you would at a bar. Strippers aren't the unattainable, unaffordable goddesses that most guys assume they are. They're just women. It all comes down to knowing how to break through their facade, connect with them on a real level, and get them to feel genuine curiosity and attraction.

1. Go in with the right mindset: when you've got game, you know you're way more interesting and confident than 99% of the customers who come to this place. Strippers spend most of their shift having tedious conversations with lame, predictable men. Once you've demonstrated otherwise, she'll be pleasantly surprised to meet you.

2. When you enter the club, walk around with your head held high, like you are totally familiar with this environment. Never lurk or mill around as if you're unsure of where to sit. Find a seat and settle in, preferably near a speaker. (I'll explain why in a moment.) Do not sit on "pervert row" (this is what the girls call the seats in front of the stage.)

3. When a stripper you like approaches you, don't let her sit on your lap. Make her sit beside you. ("Whoa, easy there! Have a seat next to me until we get to know each other a little better.") Having a ****y, playful attitude goes a long way in the strip club. It conveys confidence and establishes that you understand her "game" and aren't going to follow her script.

Also, don't agree if she immediately offers a dance. Pretend like you didn't hear her correctly-act like you think she asked YOU to dance for HER. Say something like, "Are you sure you can afford me? I charge $100 for three songs, and no touching below the belt."

Get her to sit down next to you, and ask her name. She'll tell you her "dancer name." (Mercedes, Porsche, Destiny, etc.) To this, give another playful response: "My dancer name is Hercules. I dance on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the club down the road. But I'll tell you what... if you tell me your real name, I'll tell you mine. Just promise me you won't stalk me or do anything weird."

Say this playfully, and you'll get her to laugh and tell her your real name. Now you're starting the interaction on a genuine level, and you're breaking her out of her "work" mind frame. Strippers, like salesmen, have a canned "script" that they use on every customer; when you control the interaction instead of answering her questions, she is unable to use her script and has no choice but to be real with you.

Preferably you'll be sitting with her near a speaker (I suggested you choose this area to sit in), because now you can say "Let's move somewhere quieter, I want to be able to hear you." This shows you value what she has to say, and gives it the feel like a "mini date": you're taking her somewhere, even if it's just to the other side of the room. Physically leading a woman to another area is a great way to convey masculinity and confidence.

4. Keep your eyes off of her body and maintain eye contact. Never comment on how good she looks; if anything, call her "cute."

"You're cute, but I can tell there's more to you than meets the eye. So tell me something about yourself that none of these customers would ever guess about you." (Again, you're framing yourself as not being a customer.)

5. Be respectful of her profession. Never refer to it as "stripping"; the term to use for her is "dancer." Say (or imply) that you've dated dancers before and demonstrate familiarity with her profession. Then I'll say, "It's too bad I swore off dating dancers, because I can tell you and I would get along." (If she asks you "why you don't date dancers," be vague-just tell her, "It's a long story, I'll tell you about it sometime." Then ask her another question that prompts her to keep thinking and sharing.

Another good line to use: "I know you must have some funny stories from working here. My friend is a dancer in Las Vegas, and she told me some hilarious stories about the customers who come in these places."

6. Befriend the staff: bouncers, coat check, bus boys, DJs, managers, the owner, etc. When you visit, staff members should know and greet you. This gives you high social value (or "social proof") in the eyes of the dancers; again, you're not a typical customer.

Befriending male staff members is easy: I'll bring a can of Red Bull over to the doorman and say, "Here, I thought you could use this," and give him the drink. Then tell him, "You must be the envy of all your friends-hanging out in a club full of beautiful, half-naked women every night and getting paid for it. By the way, my name's Nismo-4."

Nine times out of ten, the doorman will proceed to tell you why working at a strip club is anything but exciting and glamorous. Have a few laughs with him; chat for a few minutes, then head back to your seat. He knows you now, and he'll appreciate the gesture. Every time you return from now on, he'll give you a warm welcome.

Befriending the manager or owner will give you even greater social proof. To do this, I'll ask my waitress to point out the person who is running the place. Then I'll walk up to the manager/owner, introduce myself, and tell them this is one of my favorite clubs. Then, I'll say that I'm trying to find a good location for my buddy's upcoming bachelor party and I think this place would be perfect. I'll ask how much it would cost to reserve a VIP room and several dancers for a few hours.

(I never actually come back for any bachelor party; I just use this as an "ice breaker" to get to know the manager/owner. They're happy to talk to me about this. When I return in the future, if they ever ask me about the bachelor party plans, I say with a smile, "well actually, it looks like we'll be throwing him a divorce party pretty soon. Do you do those, too?"

7. Don't forget, the girls are there to make money. Go on slow nights when there aren't a lot of customers vying for their attention. When you sit down with a girl and you've been chatting for a little while, it's okay to buy a dance from her-but a minute or two into the song, tell her she can sit back down, and resume the conversation. (Again, always behave like a non-customer.)

8. During the conversation, apply the same tactics you would use on women in a bar. Use techniques like Cold Reads and Hypotheticals. At all times, you will control the direction of the conversation and keep taking it to a deeper level, instead of trying to fill the time with pointless small talk.

9. A super effective way to bond with a stripper is to get her to reveal her hidden talent and or/ambition. They've all got one. Strippers are used to customers treating them like brainless sex objects, and deeply appreciate it when a guy recognizes them for being more than that. This conversational thread also gives you the opportunity to reveal YOUR talent/ambition to her. To women, a guy with passion and ambition is often MORE attractive than the guy who already has a lot of money.

10. As far as "closing" with the dancer you like, getting the # and meeting up with that same night needs to be your primary goal because most strippers have a tendency to be flakes and common attention wh0res. This is why an essential part of seducing strippers is knowing two or three "go-to" spots that are within easy driving distance of the club, where you can meet and chill with her when she gets off work. Always "oversell" these places to her. Instead of asking her to meet you at a bar (which sounds boring and ordinary BTW), tell her that the bar has "the most amazing appetizers" or "the most incredible jukebox" or that "Your buddy Mike the bartender makes the best margaritas you've ever tasted." This provides additional motivation and frames you as a guy who is "in the know" and is going to turn her onto something cool.

That 3 day sh*t shouldn't be applied to strippers because once the night is done, she will have a hard time remembering your face, voice, smell, smile, etc. by then. You'll have withered into the background by then.

Strippers are a totally different ball game. Doing AFC moves like bringing a dozen roses :flowers: to your favorite dancer (Something I saw happen in a club in New Orleans BTW, which caused me to issue a penalty of public humiliation and alerting the guy of his now low value.) or other gifts is not good.

ALL RISE! COURT IS NOW ADJOURNED! PARTIES MAY NOW LEAVE THE COURTROOM AND GO HAVE THESE GIRLS STRIP FOR YOU IN YOUR BEDROOM!

Field-tested as above, the above works!
I once banged 2 dancers from the same club, and that's my problem. I have a 'bad' reputation in the same club.

I often have a problem to get my favourite dancer sit beside me. Very often, those that i do not like... sit beside me.. Arggg.. How can i brush the unwanted ones away? and ask the preferred ones to my table? in a tactful manner of coz

How will Nismo solve that?

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
charlezz said:
I once banged 2 dancers from the same club, and that's my problem. I have a 'bad' reputation in the same club.

I often have a problem to get my favourite dancer sit beside me. Very often, those that i do not like... sit beside me.. Arggg.. How can i brush the unwanted ones away? and ask the preferred ones to my table? in a tactful manner of coz

I wonder how much money you'd have to spend to bang two strippers?

Seriously, any GOOD stripper has her mind on one thing, and it usually ain't the ding-a-ling....

While these are good tips, you have to realize that these women are in it for the money. Period. Nismo-4 pointed this out well in his OP. I just feel that guys need to be aware that it's nearly impossible to game a stripper with "pure game" inside a strip club. After all, these girls are working. No matter how good your game is, if you aren't breaking bread, she's gonna feel like you're wasting her time.

Of course, strippers aren't exactly dating material. Most strippers are drug addicts (at least alcoholics), or they have kids, boyfriends, and even husbands. Even if they're "single" (translate: not banging anybody, male or female, consistently), you have to do something that allows you to jump in front of the other guys waiting to bang this chick, and that's usually by greasing her palms.

Again, I think these are good tips, provided you have enough money to get your foot in the door and you know what you're getting into....

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
charlezz said:

Judge nismo hasn't been into strip clubs in quite some time, and I haven't brought a stripper into chambers for a while. :D

Of course the ones you don't like will sit by you because they can't get the actual attention they think they're entitled to.

I just sit down and usually a pretty one that I want comes by and talks to me. It's just a matter of talking to them like a regular person and not a customer.

To strippers, there are 2 types of men: Customers and potential sex partners. If you're a customer in a stripper's eye, give it up because if she lets you cross the line into sex, she'll lose money. :woo:

You don't have to give these strippers money. It can also help if you have fake money. Yes, I've done it. Gave a stripper a fake 100 dollar bill and and yes, got her in chambers. I made sure to bang her at her place and then block her number. :rockon:

Sometimes you've gotta trick these hoes. And don't think with your dik so much. Because these women will tease the hell out of you. :mad:

Women here think with their debts and bills.

There's a lot to learn about this game.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
You don't have to give these strippers money. It can also help if you have fake money. Yes, I've done it. Gave a stripper a fake 100 dollar bill and....
You better be careful with this, especially in strip clubs where there are black lights (basically all of them). Screw around with counterfeit money in the wrong club and they might not find your body. Just sayin'.

Not to mention that even if they decided to turn you over legally to the police, passing counterfeit bills carries some serious charges.

PlayerUntilDeath

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not easy for most guys to pick-up a stripper. There's probably not even many strippers who are bored enough that will go out with a stranger for drinks just for the fun of it after hustling in a club for hours. It would be like just after you finished lifting heavy weights and were walking out of the gym and a guy you've never seen before asks you to show him how to lift, you would say no unless he also says he will pay for your gym membership, then you would say sure I can bang out another workout. The majority of strippers who will hook-up right out of a club, you better expect she's going to ask for a donation (never in the U.S. mention the words S*x and M*ney, nor never verbally say M*ney for S*xual act/s, especially in this case). If we don't also work there to have an in, then we are still customers so I would still give her some bread (and maybe even go there over several weeks to make her familiar with you being a cool guy) although in a flirting way to continue the interaction. Usually if someone bangs a stripper then he has gotten to know her in some way outside the club so she knows who he is, and even then there's likely cash involved for ingredients/food/shopping/and taking her places. However, Strip Clubs (small to medium clubs) can be good practice grounds for an up and coming DJ to start to build some hardcore confidence and seduction skills (being confident yet relaxed around many naked girls, maintaining eye contact while touching her arm or leg plus not looking where you touch her when you are touching her, dealing with tests by not agreeing to expensive dances when you don't want to, having a seductive vibe by visualize kissing her when you are talking with her, inviting her out later even though she probably won't but you get into the habit of always attempting to set up a meet upon every girl you Approach that you desire to invite out), so this is all solid practice to make it automatic when DJing regular girls.

Sloweburna707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new and have been reading this thread before I went to Vegas I had the time of my life going single. I read this tips and no lie I took a stripper back to the hotel room all by mouthpiece! I can Mack but I'm also shy not that night these tips did work I flipped the script and asked about her we talked for 4 Horus st8 and we left at 8am like hangover!!

Sloweburna707

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Judge nismo hasn't been into strip clubs in quite some time, and I haven't brought a stripper into chambers for a while. :D

Of course the ones you don't like will sit by you because they can't get the actual attention they think they're entitled to.

I just sit down and usually a pretty one that I want comes by and talks to me. It's just a matter of talking to them like a regular person and not a customer.

To strippers, there are 2 types of men: Customers and potential sex partners. If you're a customer in a stripper's eye, give it up because if she lets you cross the line into sex, she'll lose money. :woo:

You don't have to give these strippers money. It can also help if you have fake money. Yes, I've done it. Gave a stripper a fake 100 dollar bill and and yes, got her in chambers. I made sure to bang her at her place and then block her number. :rockon:

Sometimes you've gotta trick these hoes. And don't think with your dik so much. Because these women will tease the hell out of you. :mad:

Women here think with their debts and bills.

There's a lot to learn about this game.

Very true I learned a lot from a stripper bills and debt **** I made her cry afterwards broke her down emotionally poor girl