Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strip club tips?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here know any good tips at the strip club? Basically all I know thus far is putting the money in my mouth and on my ear so the dancer can come as close to me as possible to grab it off my ear...sometimes she'll blow in my ear and when she grabs the money from my mouth she'll lick her tongue in front of my face then show me her pvssy. Other than that though, I'm not sure what other tips anyone can offer. What is the best way to have her just spread her legs right in front of you exposing her pvssy? Can you tell her to do it when she comes close up to you? How about like when she comes up to your face - can you gently blow her face? I know the number one rule is never touch them. Does it really all depend on the person? Because one of the dancers had a guy smell her panties and put her legs on his shoulder and smacked her ass in front of his face.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao you are a severe case of AFcism.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this..go into the strip club and take a chair with your back turned away from them. Then flirt with the bar tender (if she's female..or waitress if bar tender is male...then.. go # close a set. Then all the strippers will be more interested, and u can smell all the ***** u want at your house.

If you dont know how to do that then learn.

::xander::

Don Juan
Reaction score
strippers will do whatever you want them too, just tell them what you want. if they like you, you can bend the rules a bit.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers ????

I never pay, nor do I charge either !!! :crackup:

Get out in to the real world and talk to 'normal' women dude....

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIP REAL GOOD!!

Support Single Mothers :yes:

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to strip clubs for free. If its not free then I'm not really interested. Don't be a trick and support these hoes D&G, Prade and gucci fetish. So many skrippers are pushin better cars than the tricks themselves, don't make these *****es rich.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
strippers are cool if your a coke dealer that doesn't have to pay for anything. Why would anyone wanna go to pay someone for what they could catch on Skin-errr cinemax for free?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you do:

Instead of handing them cash like all the other chumps, you swipe your credit card in their ass like you're checking out and ask for a receipt.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip clubs suck.....in all my experience (and I consider myself well-rounded at all this ****), I have only fvcked one stripper......and i don't even know if it's possible to actually LEAVE a tittybar with one of the girls. It is a waste of MONEY.

Anyway, my advice is to stay the fck out of those wh0re colonies and go lay some fine, REAL girls.....not girls who get paid to show people their puzzy

just my opinion