Stretch marks.. normal?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since i've been weight training in october, i've noticed that there has been a huge build up of stretch marks near my armpits, on my right arm it looks like a rash or a flesh eating disease broke out in a 1 and a half inch length on my bicep side, close to my shoulder. And on my left arm im noticing the same stretch pattern forming in the same place, but its far less, it's composed of a few dots, and a stretch mark in between my left pec and shoulder that looks like I got stabbed. Are these stretch marks normal? how do I get rid of them?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they're normal it means you are growing fast. They're basically permanent but they will fade and be less noticeable as time passes. They're your battle scars wear them with pride soldier.:cheer:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading that, i felt butterflies in my stomach! thanks for even motivating me more and other people hopefully who had strechmarks ~_-

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man!

Check out basketball players. Especially the college ones that have just put on alot of muscle mass in the past couple of years. They have spider webs shooting up from their arm pits onto the front of their shoulders.

Also look at your lower and outer middle back. There might be some there too.