Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stressed out and depressed after my girlfriend dumped me

highaltitudebc

Reaction score
Just recently my girlfriend dumped me and it honestly devastated me.I cant sleep.I am depressed.I tried multiple things to try and avoid thinking about her but i cant.I am honestly empty inside.I hate feeling like this.Please someone help me.I really need it.I have tried to keep busy doing things but the minute i stop i start thinking about her..I have even made a list of her faults and things that she said to me so i could help take her off the pedestal i have put her on.That shes perfect.It does help but the fact is i am in love with her and miss her so very much.....

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey we have all been there at one time or another. That feeling where you just can't be without her, like you can't breathe or eat or sleep. It is all consuming. A giant pit in the deep bowels of your stomach. You want to die.

But guess what?

You won't die.

She is just a girl who poops and pees and farts just like you. She has the same insecurities and faults that everyone else does. And ya know, if you and her were so great, you both would be together right now. But you aren't. And the reason you aren't is because you had too many differences and not enough love for each other to make it work. As the days go by you will start to realize this, and the dark cloud that is hanging over your head will start to lift. Some things that can help you make this happen are to stop talking about/thinking about or dreaming about her. Every time you catch yourself doing so? Just stop. Take up old hobbies. New ones too. Work out. Work out. Work out. Can't stress that enough. Will increase your endorphin and testosterone levels AND make you look better. Hang out with friends and family as well. And realize that someday soon you will find someone better and more suited to you, and who will love you and you her. I know it seems far off, but BELIEVE me, it isn't. Nor are things as bad as you think they are right now. Not even close.

Good luck.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Nigga, You're Doing Too Much

highaltitudebc said:
That shes perfect.
Dude, unless that b*tch was giving you menage action quarterly, cooking f*ck out some ham, taking care of your domestic needs, or bring you a $1-2,000 dollars a night from the track, the hoe was far from perfect.

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/OmnipotensMaximusRex/MorePimpin_zpsef71d92f.jpg

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/...Omnipotens Maximus Rex/Pimpin_zps022cbe7c.jpg

Like Rex told this other cat that's in a similar situation as you, get you a pimpin' a$$ outfit, along the lines of the ones Rex has on, then on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve hit the bars and clubs looking for chicks that f*cked up about not having anything planned for New Year's or they're being depressed about being away from home. These chicks are particularly vulnerable and are need of attention and affection.

highaltitudebc

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments.Much appreciated.It does help to know you are not alone and that other people are going through the same thing.No i didnt tryingf*****g other hot women.I wish.lol.I know i have to stop thinking like she is perfect cause obviously she isnt. Thanks again

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn son you can do it. Just get efficient. Make sure you have plans. EVERYDAY with cool shvt. Keep the pipeline filled with concerts, dates, and crazy stuff. Go buy some new clothes. Work out like crazy. Get a tan. Take some yoga for your head and to realize there are tons of chicks in this world.

Get on Tinder. It works. You'll get a$$. Also let your friends know that you're out there and ready. Rebounds do wonders for your self esteem.

It's tough for a while. No denying that. We've all been there. Take solace in the fact that women burn hot and bright but FAST and then their beauty is gone. Us? Were like a candle that burns long into the night. It's better. Trust me.

Cry if you gotta. Release that pain and you'll move on faster. It's gonna be okay.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing the right thing coming here and addressing the problem. I probably can't give you any advice you haven't already heard so just keep busy, work on you and continue to utilise this community for help. The night is darkest just before the dawn.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here for the same reason. Didn't want to accept the stuff that was being said at first. Thought my girl was different.

I read the dj bible. Removed this girl from my life. And started working on improving myself. She is just a distant memory now.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this last week in the No Contact thread, relating to my recovery process after my break up....

It's shocking when I look back at how I was just a few months ago, how I'd cry every morning and feel like ending it all. I felt so pathetic and desperate, like a broken man, and yet here I am today and I barely recognise what I became.

One thing you should all know is that what you're going through is natural and perfectly reasonable. A lot of guys will tell you to man up, stop being a pvssy and you'll probably even tell yourself this and you'll feel worse for it, but don't be so hard on yourself! This hurts like fvcking crazy! It can even be worse than a bereavement, because not only are you losing someone you loved, but you're dealing with the pain of rejection and wounded self esteem too.

Accept that it's going to hurt. Accept that your emotions are running wild and understand that you have to live as this broken man for a while as you heal. In the same way you cannot just get over a broken leg and walk the next day, your emotions need time to heal too.

This is a powerful and life changing experience for you! It feels horrible, but it's actually doing you so much good. It's making you stronger, smarter and you will emerge from this less afraid of rejection, more motivated for life and it can be a turning point where you go on to become a greater man than you've ever been!

I wouldn't say I'm 100% recovered from my break up, but I'm at the point now where I feel great! I'm channeling all that pain and resentment into my work outs and I'm looking and feeling like a badass. I'm dating, spinning plates and have some prospects I'm actually really positive about. I'm putting my lessons from my break up into practice and I'm working on my confidence, embracing my boldness and sexuality and each day is filled with potential.

It takes time to get to this point, but just have faith that one day your pain will end and you will emerge so much better for it.

However, the only way you'll ever reach that point is to let go of the past. Stop strategising, stop all temptation to call her, stop checking your phone for messages or missed calls and let it really sink in that it's over. Once it does, it will hit you like a sledgehammer to the guts. This is why we all put it off and cling to that hope...we just cannot face the idea of letting go. But when you do, each day gets easier and life becomes good again!

I highly recommend joining and contributing to this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160056

I've had so much support from the guys there and it has been so helpful having a place I could vent and seek objective advice without being judged.

If you have time on your hands, I've documented my journey to recovery in that thread, that I hope will inspire you. It also shows a lot of the mistakes I made, the unstable and unclear thinking I was going through, and all the things that worked best for me.

As I write her today, I'm not only back to my old self, I'm stronger, more confident, more motivated for life and pulling women like never before and I'm truly grateful that I got to hit such a low point after my break up because it has allowed for this transformation to happen.

Hang in there mate.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You came to the right place my friend. We have ALL been there, many like you came here because of that reason. Read up on what the guys in this thread have posted and it WILL get better, it takes time. We all know the pain to well. Some days will be better than others but you have some amazingly awesome days ahead and one kick ass life waiting for you.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, when you are up to it spin plates. It really does help get your mind off of them and helps you see how much others girls are interested in you, but remember not all will be so don't get even more down on life if you get rejected by a girl.