Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

street pickup

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im starting to think all this street pickup doesn't work.

Cause just think about it if I guy randomly comes and talk to you. You will freak out. Like last time a black guy approached me and asked me for money. That was scary man.

So I think it doesnt work. It's just some kind of **** someone made up.

kebman

Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
Im starting to think all this street pickup doesn't work.

Cause just think about it if I guy randomly comes and talk to you. You will freak out. Like last time a black guy approached me and asked me for money. That was scary man.

So I think it doesnt work. It's just some kind of **** someone made up.
How come I have pulled chicks from the street then? :p
Have you ever TRIED it, or do you just make assumptions on your own prejudiced experience from being approached by people you are scared of?

obobobob

Reaction score
Its free. If you get nothing it doesn't matter because you invested next to nothing. Unlike say taking a girl out on an expensive date and then learning she won't sleep with you.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten laid off of it plenty of times. Your closing ratio won't be as high as it is when you're at a social gathering or when a friend introduces you, but if you approach enough chicks on the street, some of them will convert to lays..... unless your game is just really weak.