Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

street pick up sugestions?

Shaddow

Reaction score
i have been thinking about aproaching people in the street but have come up against these obsticles.

a. what to say
b. interuptions/environment
c. how to isolate/moveaway

first off i have not been doing this long just under a month and f--k me its awsome, i have had so many amazing experiances already and am begining to understand the times when i pulled/got laid in the past and the times i failed, more so than sucseded.

a. I have been thinking about this. first of in the street why would you aproach somone to ask an opinion/directions/time etc when there are pleanty of others you could aproach? shes just going to think ... oh his hitting on me and be defensive to further convesation?
i understand that this can work but then that brings me to

b. environment/interuptions how can you deal with this and continue conversation in the confines of a street?

c. also, moveing them away from the street, is tricky... do most of you see the day time street pick up for number closing or more?

please correct me and let me know your opinions/experiances on this. Most of the people ive opened have been in clubs/bars or social environments like caffe's. im pushing the boat out but maybe its a bit too soon.

cheers,
S

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you live near a subway station? That's a day gamers paradise. LOL

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a. If you don't have something semi-interesting or funny to comment on (like if she's carrying 2 dozen bananas at the shop), just use an opinion opener. Doesn't need to be that creative, all it's for is starting the conversation.

I did this a lot when I was trying to get over my approach anxiety. I worked out that about 1 in every 5 women would happily stop and chat. The rest would still stop to chat, but didn't seem interested. Women aren't as freaked out as you might think. I never had a single women give me a dirty look or act as if I was weird. It's only as awkward as you make it.

b. I've never been interrupted when approaching a woman on the street. Start the conversation (e.g. ask for her opinion), have a quick chat, then get her number and leave.

c. Number closing is easier.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my take on the whole approaching thing... walk forward. When you get there just start talking. If nothing comes to mind and you totally blow it... you just got experience points towards your level up motha fuka. Next time or the time after that you will know what to say. So the moral is just walk forward and learn from there. Its just a matter of being comfortable in your environment so therefore you need a learning curve. No problem. Glad I could help :p