Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Street/Mall Approach Openers

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to 15girls today at da mall within 4hours i kno dats sad shouldve been more. Newayz i used Let me ask u a ?. They look den i ask r u single while smiling of course. All of them said said no. 5 othas I opened wit how u doin. Few said hi or fine. Den i ask their name den if they single. They say no den i say u lyin n they laugh n say no im tellin da truth n say 3years or wateva bs lol.

So wat good direct openers fo mall/street gm. Cuz in june im goin fo talkin to at least 10approaches a day

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i was a girl i would lie to you and say i have a boyfriend too... geeeez think mannn
You're like my one friend... come off as wayy tooo creepy
Try opinion openers (with questions other than asking if they are single)

My biggest tip to you... don't let them know you're hitting on them.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U prolly is right about the single part bein creepy. But i consider myself a confident person so if u have that swag n attiude u can say anythin n it will work. So wat u mean by dont let her kno u r hittin on her? man dats weak lol, u have to b direct cuz once u start talkin to her she's gonna kno u want her feel me. forget that timid bs by tryin t act like her friend.

Im gonna stick wit how u doin opener, or let me ask u a ? den say who lies more women or men? If any1 else have any good openers that work den let me kno

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
I talked to 15girls today at da mall within 4hours i kno dats sad shouldve been more. Newayz i used Let me ask u a ?. They look den i ask r u single while smiling of course. All of them said said no. 5 othas I opened wit how u doin. Few said hi or fine. Den i ask their name den if they single. They say no den i say u lyin n they laugh n say no im tellin da truth n say 3years or wateva bs lol.

So wat good direct openers fo mall/street gm. Cuz in june im goin fo talkin to at least 10approaches a day
So 15 approaches in four hours is bad but you are gonna do 10 a day in June?

:confused:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...if your going to go direct then do it...and stop asking if she's single and stop trying to say she's lying...its reactive on all levels...

You want an opener
"Hey your cute, my name is xxx"
"Hi, I'm xxx"

Openers mean NOTHING just keep in mind to dictate the social energy and overall interaction. You act through yur own intentions and the woman reacts.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea 10 a day fo at least 5days a week. I would like to talk to 25 a day but sometimes dat takes time. Im busy durin da week so i might not have time fo 25 a day.

N yea snow im gonna try dat

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
god damn dude, I just went back to your previous threads (previous means the threads before this one, judging by the way you type, it doesnt sound like you know any proper English.) and you just get into random relationships? You found a girl online, WITH 5 KIDS, you ASKED her to be your girl 3 SEPARATE TIMES within 5 minutes, and then the next day you cut the relationship off over a text message? Then in your next topic, you got into another relationship!? Dude what the hell is up with you?

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, 1st. I type quick n always type in slang always been like dat. I kno how to type seriously when needed.

Bout those relationships yea Ive always been one to get into them quickly. Like no lie when i get a girl from outside or online. Da same night or next few days if i like them i get into a relationship quick. I found it to work cuz 90% of da time when i see them i hit aka have sex.

I kno have to calm down tho. Im single again now n goin to holla @ mad girls outside now n find quality girls