Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Street Fighting / I got jumped by 5 kids...

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't get why ppl (usually teenagers or college kids) like to pick fights with strangers. Last saturday I was walkin with my friend to Subway (bad hood/ town) when these kids from another school started to talk sh*t about my school cuz I was wearning my team hat, we both ignored them and kept on walking. We got our stuff at Subway and came back out and these kids were waiting for us. They started to talk mad sh*t again and actually got in my face this time and pushed me... I usually don't get mad and I never provoke fights but these guys were annoying, so I had my friend hold my sandwitch and I got into a fight with all of them. What surprised me was that every single one of them didn't know how to fight and they threw sissy punches, I got hit few times but it didn't hurt at all. Anyways by the end of the "fight" all of them were on the ground either crying or passed out (one hit to the jaw) so ya I kinda feel bad that I kicked their ass... but my quetion is was this fight "justified"? well it was a 5 on 1 cuz I didn't want my wussy friend to ge hurt. So I was wonderin what you guys feel about street fights?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the exact right thing to do, in both cases, the first one when u ignored them and the second one when u knocked all of them out.

If the yactually pushed u as u said u did u have all the right to laid them flat.

but dang 5 people how did u manage to knock out 5 people at the same time?

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you should be proud of yourself, but be careful, maybe next time you wont be so lucky that they didnt know how to fight

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I beleive you.

BUT MY TOMMY GUN DON'T!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, did you enjoy your sandwich, or was the taste of blood still lingering in your mouth?

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
:kick:
musclyjerk said:
Egh.. take your fantasies elsewhere. If it becomes pathological seek professional help!

The Muscly Jerk
bump

bumpa lumpa dumpadee doo, I have another question for you, why do you think that you need to tell lies? this is the internet but it still offends my eyes...

yeah sorry 'bout that, that just fvcking rolled off my tongue, I'm impressed with myself now! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
the other night I went to a club and bedded 400 women, one after another...

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Well I know Judo, Aikido (like Ju-Jistu), little bit of boxing, muai tai and wrestling. I think lifting also helped cuz I really didn't feel any of their kicks, elbows or punches. I really don't care if you believe the story or not... think what you want. I was just asking what people thought about street fighting and if I did the right thing or not. I guess they were juniors or seniors from another highschool, which is prob why they started a fight with me. Don't matter though they were crying after one punch to the face or stomach. Nothing beats food after a fight!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of one of those kung fu jackie chan type movies. I thought only Chuck Norris could take out 5 people...hm.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get why you guys think it's impossibile to win when you are 1 vs. 5. He said he knows several martial arts, while they probably were losers eager to feel strong, because in their high school everyone makes fun of them. There's no doubt that a 180 lbs guy who has even a little knowledge of fighting can win against 5 140 lbs guys that don't even know how to throw a punch.

Some months ago, my brother (who had never gotten into a fight in his whole life, doesn't know any martial art and at 6'0 only weighs 160 lbs) was at a club and all of a sudden a thug punched him in the eye... My brother managed to beat his and his 2 friends' asses in 10 seconds.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Adone said:
I can't get why you guys think it's impossibile to win when you are 1 vs. 5. He said he knows several martial arts, while they probably were losers eager to feel strong, because in their high school everyone makes fun of them. There's no doubt that a 180 lbs guy who has even a little knowledge of fighting can win against 5 140 lbs guys that don't even know how to throw a punch.

Some months ago, my brother (who had never gotten into a fight in his whole life, doesn't know any martial art and at 6'0 only weighs 160 lbs) was at a club and all of a sudden a thug punched him in the eye... My brother managed to beat his and his 2 friends' asses in 10 seconds.
we're not saying it's impossible, we're just saying the chances are this guy's full of sh1t - for example, it's possible to have 19" arms, but if someone just comes on the internet and claims it, chances are he's still full of sh1t...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Well I know Judo, Aikido (like Ju-Jistu), little bit of boxing, muai tai and wrestling.
Holy **** man. That's like the combo of the best stuff.

If you have that training - you have no problems fighting untrained garbage.

I hope you didn't break anything for them.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ho hum.

So did you just go for the jaws the entire time? Did they try tackling you down or did they just come 1vs1?

Describe the fight, better yet draw it up.

And by the way, from EVERY SINGLE martial arts book:

"if you are outnumbered, get close to the wall, pick the biggest/closest guy, knock him in the face and RUN"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. If I'm number 3 in a group of 5 and two of us have been knocked out, or I was number 1 or 2, I'm probobly going to look for the nearest weapon, a stick, metal pipe or a rock and I'm going to hit you with that somewhere.

Whatever though, you did or you didn't, it's the internet and it makes little difference.

My two cents on the heart of the matter: MOST people in large groups you should not fight, no matter how good of a fighter you are. Use your adrenaline and run. Fighting is a HUGE gamble and if someone gets a hold of a weapon of some kind like I described or pushes you in front of a car or something, you're going to end up in the hospital, end of story. Your life is not a movie and this is not a game you want to play. If you think you're tough and need to prove something to someone, then join the military and get paid to fight people.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If 5 of my friends jumped some kid, and he knocked out 2 of them with one shot. I'm either getting out of there...or beatin the f*ck out of him with something solid.

Without visual proof..this story is just that...a story. It's extremely unlikely that you took on 5 guys. If you did, you wouldn't feel bad either. You'd be pissed. You'd be angry. You'd want to f*ck their girlfriends.

"I got hit a few times but it didnt hurt at all"...Yeah okay.

And I'm sure a bunch of guys were laying on the ground crying...

Usually when you get your ass beat, you don't cry...