Street approaching is hard man.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm in vacation in Toronto and I went to explore the city. There were a lot of women just walking around, but I don't know man, it was just so hard to approach them. They're either always walking or standing and I don't know man, street approaching is just difficult. The reason it's difficult for me to even approach on the street is I'm afraid the girl wont be interested or she'll ignore me. I finally did get an approach in and chick was like "I'm sorry, no" and I tried to just ignore it and go on, and then she says "Sorry, I'm with them". Pretty pathetic, about 5 hours of walking around and I only had the balls to go up to one girl.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never approach a moving target. Wait till she's stopped walking. Stalk a little if you must. If you really have to, touch their arm and get right in the path of them and say something quick. You'll probably have zero chance.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the odds aren't that good to stop a moving target, but really what do you have to lose? Like you said your on vacation in a place where you've never seen people and will probably never see them again. Vacations are usually where I make my best approaches because there isn't really any pressure.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like shop approaches the best.
But really, yesterday someone just said "hi" to 2 girls and they stopped and we talked with em.
i got the phone no.

BayMazing.com

Reaction score
Try making eye contact first. They say that the eyes never lie. If they are moving, you'll have a tough time.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl you approach will make those balls grow bigger, seize every opportunity to do what is hard and approach women.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Street approaches are a lot easier if you ask a question about the environment, followed by an open-ended question about the environment, followed by a personal question about herself, followed by asking her name, and then chatting.

Example with her giving you very little help:

Me: Hey! Do you know if there are any shops around here?
Her: No, sorry, I dont know of any.
Me: What do you know about this area?
Her: Well, there's a subway down the street that way that might take you to a shopping center.
Me: Can I get your number so we can make babies later?
Her: Sure, its XXX-XXXX. Btw, if you call me and I dont pick up, just stop by my place, the door will be unlocked for you and i'll be in the bedroom waiting for lingerie?
Me: Ha! You're only an HB4, you think I'd really call you?
Her: My friend HB3.5 (points to friend) will be over also and you can have both of us. Any hole you want is yours to explore.
Me: I'll take HB3.5's number but you can keep yours. I like my women with neck rolls!
Her: Make sure you call! You better call! Call ok? PLs call! BYE!!! Remember to Call!!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know, street approaches are still hard as hell. I'm just worried the girl will ignore me and keep moving.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Never approach a moving target. Wait till she's stopped walking. Stalk a little if you must. If you really have to, touch their arm and get right in the path of them and say something quick. You'll probably have zero chance.

agreed with that.

ElStud said:
Yeah, I don't know, street approaches are still hard as hell. I'm just worried the girl will ignore me and keep moving.
You have to get that feeling out of your head. just think girls are like cars, there will always be more. so dont really worry about f*cking up theres tons of girls. practice and learn.:)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Exactly. Street approaches are a lot easier if you ask a question about the environment, followed by an open-ended question about the environment, followed by a personal question about herself, followed by asking her name, and then chatting.

Example with her giving you very little help:

Me: Hey! Do you know if there are any shops around here?
Her: No, sorry, I dont know of any.
Me: What do you know about this area?
Her: Well, there's a subway down the street that way that might take you to a shopping center.
Her: Sure, its XXX-XXXX. Btw, if you call me and I dont pick up, just stop by my place, the door will be unlocked for you and i'll be in the bedroom waiting for lingerie?
Her: My friend HB3.5 (points to friend) will be over also and you can have both of us. Any hole you want is yours to explore.
Me: I'll take HB3.5's number but you can keep yours. I like my women with neck rolls!
Her: Make sure you call! You better call! Call ok? PLs call! BYE!!! Remember to Call!!
I only wish it was that easy.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
This makes me think of George Carlin's bit: "I've never fvcked a ten, but I once fvcked 5 twos.:crackup:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame sucks.....

If you go in with the "I think she might ignore me" attitude. Guess whats gonna happen? She's going to ignore you.

Go in with the "I'M THE MOTHERFCKING BEST GUY IN THIS CITY" attitude, and she'll listen. She'll have no choice, because you'll present such a great aura.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.... i face a hell of this problem...

its about "social pressure" ..tha is the feeling of what will others think of me...

secondly, even the fallacy of "perfect approach" .. mentally hoping everything goes perfectly.

but ur better than me bro.. u approach a hell lot more than me.. i shuld learn fro u....

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you try like bumping into them, and tease them for that? You dont have to appear out of nowhere to get their attention. And dont forget that no matter how hot they are, they're still human: They feel, think, have their bad days, etc. they're not anything else.
Hey, even if you get rejected, you'll learn from it. You wont learn that much from sucess. I'd make an example with artificial neural networks and learning, but nobody wants to hear about that :p

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this topic. I had a major issue with street approciating too. Its a hell of a lot eaisier if your with your friends. But even if you live in the area and no everything about the area, still ask her stuff like "Were is stores around here?" Or something of that nature. WOrks everytime. And if she ignores you with that approach....think about how ugly you are or take my thought and believe that she's a rude biacth! But I think thats the best way street approaching asking directions then telling her your name and knowing about her....She cant get away after talking to you!

cmg113

Reaction score
Ok elstud man you have to realize if they so "I'm sorry, no", then they clearly don't want to be bothered. Your extremely stubborn and don't listen to any of the advice these people are willing to give, yet you go out everyday and get shot down. Do you see what I'm saying? Take some of there advice, if a girls busy like on the phone, don't go up to her shes not going to respond, and don't say I really don't care I just want to get in the sets, because honestly, what is it doing for you if these girls aren't even paying attention to you. I will say something that you have a lot of courage just to talk to these girls, so thats good but just take it slow, if they aren't paying attention or something just let them go and move on to the next girl.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
el

just dont think how hard is it , how easy is it , or what the girl will sy or anything for that matter... let go of the outcome.....

it doesnt matter.. let go of yourself.. feel no emotion before the pickup.

If you can do it , you'll remove all anxiety .. because you'll let go of the outcome..

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although a lot of people on here will disagree with me on this one.

Masturbate!

You´ll be calm and smooth after that and you don´t attach yourself to the outcome.