Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strat for approaching a 5 set

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was out at the pub tonight and I did manage to get a kiss close off a HB7.5 who worked there, but I was curious about something. There was this 5 set in the bar that came in and sat at a table far away, now, 4 of the girls there were 6s (this is after 1L of Carlsberg btw) and there was one HB8.5. I felt kind of intimidated, so I decided to stick with the girl i was with. Has anyone come across this situation, and do you guys have any advice for these situations where it is just you and 5 girls? Should I just ask questions about certain things I notice about them and go from there, or totally be Confident and suave.

Thanks for the help

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I have a lot of experience with a large set like this, but what I would do is either go over, address the group, and "borrow" the HB8 for a quick chat (or a dance if there's a dancefloor), or start gaming one of the friends and see how long it takes for HB8 to get jealous ;)

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard of Mergin Sets and using the girl you had as a pawn. The same group theory stuff goes for big sets like that too. If you've done 3sets then just run game exactly like that except make sure all the 4 obstacles are disarmed.