Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange Situation - Great Sex, Then Says it Won't Work

ericksnc

Reaction score
I did everything right...hardly text her, interest level is high. She is setting up dates. Making me dinner. Had a couple high octane dates, multiple places. We have sex and have a terrific 2 1/2 hour session, multiple rounds. Tells me I have crazy stamina and I know what I am doing...then bam, next day she says that she doesn't see this working out? WTF? What did I possibly do wrong.

I actually like this one, I was being real aloof....she was always laughing at me.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think she already has a boyfriend she "forgot" to tell you about. Or a guy she was already considering dating, she tried you out, but sex isn't everything. She's going to go with the guy who makes her "feel" something at all times. Probably the guy who gives her good sex and texts her cute stuff at random hours.

Just play it cool man. She'll be back.

-Scars

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to try something and is now guilt-ridden. Count your blessing, this could of been a damaged case in the future. If she cleans up her act sh e'll be back. If not, do not go insane over it and chump out! Radio silence is your friend.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women spin plates too. She might just be considering her options and keeping things open, and worried that you might get attached and attempt to control her.

Just don't react. Play it cool and give her some distance. She will probably be back.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
ericksnc said:
I did everything right...hardly text her, interest level is high. She is setting up dates. Making me dinner. Had a couple high octane dates, multiple places. We have sex and have a terrific 2 1/2 hour session, multiple rounds. Tells me I have crazy stamina and I know what I am doing...then bam, next day she says that she doesn't see this working out? WTF? What did I possibly do wrong.

I actually like this one, I was being real aloof....she was always laughing at me.
Be careful with girls who come on too strong, usually have an ulterior motive.

She could have been laughing at you to get sex from you, don't believe everything people do is for real. A lot of times it's for their own ego and to protect themselves. As others say...she'll be back.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree playing it cool is the best advice right now.
I mean you should be happy you got to bang her and now she's giving you the ticket out of this and to find other women.

Can't get any better than that.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, you're not really giving us all the details. For all we know, there could've been a conversation that took place between the sex being done and her leaving your place that made her think twice about you two.

At any rate, women change their minds all the time. I once hooked up with a girl at a party who was all over me from when I walked in the door; next time I saw her, though, the vibe wasn't the same and she wouldn't give it up. As guys we like to get a logical explanation when this happens, but you're wanting an answer from a gender that acts irrational at times.

So yeah, don't make a big deal out of it and move on. At least you got to bang it out, some dudes don't even get THAT far before the girl flakes on 'em!

ericksnc

Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Plus, you're not really giving us all the details. For all we know, there could've been a conversation that took place between the sex being done and her leaving your place that made her think twice about you two.

No conversation after sex...we put our clothes back on, kissed on the couch, made her laugh and then she walked me out, I pressed her against the wall and kissed her and off I went.

I went no contact after that. Until I got a text that said this won't work. I am just no contact right now.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After sex you should of contacted her imo. Made her feel like a slut, and like you used her.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somebody else is in the picture, you may be rebound guy.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres several different possible explanations IMO. Things that others have suggested could be spot on. Tough to say. I had a similar situation a week ago. I was talking with a chick and she was really into me. Exchanging nude pics. She's texting me everyday calling me sexy in literally every text. We go on the first date, get some drinks at a bar and go back to my place. She hinted at not wanting to come over and having sex on the first night, but I knew I had her hooked so I convinced her to come over. We flanged up fvcking and she was loving everything. Didn't contact her much the following week and she basically told me that she dint think it would workout because we went too far too soon and to her a lot o the romance was lost. She said shed be willing to try to start over and go out again, but I kinda jut blew her off. It irritated me because It wasn't an impulse fvck. Shed been sending me nude pics for a couple weeks and was all into it. She mentioned just getting out of a 13 year relationship and that dating was still weird to her and that she was at fault for letting things go far so soon. Seemed to me like she felt like a slvt afterwards (even asked as we were fvcking if I would like her less now) and since she genuinely wanted a long term relationship she didn't think it would work anymore

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's post # 2,300!!!

Judge nismo on the case.

1. She wanted sex at the moment. Be glad she decided to have it with you.

2. She has other options (all women do BTW) and she decided to lay you in an attempt to get a better man's attention or revenge.

3. Buyer's remorse. Most of women's flaking falls into this.

4. Be happy you banged.

5. There's a boyfriend around.

Above all, don't trip over this. (Schwarzenegger Voice) She'll be back.

Case closed.