Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strange mixed singnals

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my fellow eartlings,

I'm getting mixed signals from a woman, she 31, i'm 25.
Like today she asked me to fix a dimlight, no problem, we both tried it for some minute.. i laid both my hand on her shoulders en molded her shoulders for a few seconds with no further attention then to share and experience her magnetic field and vibrational level.
I think she liked it.
Then she said that the lamp needed a 150 watt lamp, so she then demonstrately walks up the ladder, which of course happens to be there, just as the 150 watt lamp.. lol
So her yoni is exactly at my eyes hight..
i lay my right hand upon her belly.. again to try and sense her in that manner.
She said in response"that's not allowed", and that's the point i need your advice on, why mixed signals?

Also freqeuntly when i tallked to her she tells me how's she addicted to love and sex, and visiting support groups for some habits she might has in her mind.

She sees me as her shaman, as her teacher, and often asks for my help or advice. I told her i'm not more special then you or anyone in the universe.

Sometimes she comes and brings a bottle of wine or she brings some food or smoke.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lame attempt at humor is not the slightest bit amusing.

Mods, Anything Else, or wherever you put trolls?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i lay my right hand upon her belly.. again to try and sense her in that manner.
She said in response"that's not allowed", and that's the point i need your advice on, why mixed signals?
I don't think that's a mixed signal. Many women don't like being touched on their belly because most of them "feel fat" (even if they're skinny as a toothpick). Try touching her in other non-sexual places such as her back, head, neck, arm, leg, feet, etc.

She sees me as her shaman, as her teacher, and often asks for my help or advice.
It almost sounds as if you're in the friend zone, although it's hard to tell from the details you've given. How long have you known this woman? Have you actually gone out on a date yet?

Give a bit more information about your history with this woman (if any) and maybe we can help you out a bit.