Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strange but true

Jez

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hello from sunny England UK!.

A couple of observations from my life. About 6 years ago I use to frequent a pub where I believed I met my match. I felt a spirtiual feeling for this girl who worked there, but my shyness stop me asking this girl out. One day she left and I have often thought about her since. Believe it or not I asked and prayed to God that it
was so unfair she left without me having a chance to meet her and ask her out. But in six years I never saw her again.

Then one day I was at a cash dispenser at a petrol station and a car pulled up and she got out of the car looked over to me and went inside I think to buy some cigarrettes. I was really shocked I thought this is my chance to say Hi and maybe find away to meet up with her. I want to the station to pay for a news paper and as she was in front of me I felt myself shaking with nerves. As she turned and left she looked at me and I couldn't bring myself to look at her, I bottled it. As she left I saw her get into a car with some guy and what looked like a young child in the back. It was almost like I was being given the message she has moved and forget about her. Since then I have not looked or thought of her since. Uncanny.

I think I know my issue is shyness and I am trying to confront it head on now and ask girls out.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your issue could be oneitis and putting women on pedestals.

But its good that your trying to get your head together. It all starts up there.

Take care

adude

Banned
Reaction score
i feel u man......get over it,it wasn't to be if she was to be urs than nothing in the world would have stopped u from having her, but God has other plans for u, maybe its for ur own good in the long run.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite common for pretty women to have alot of admirers. Sometimes they are guys she doesn't even know who admire her from afar, as in this case.

Reaction score
Be careful what you pray for when it comes to a woman - you may just get your prayer answered and bring your life to ruin in the process!