Straightforward way to get Women's Digits

Relations

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the other day I'd gone to the bookstore in my local mall, and I noticed that the girl they had at the register was pretty good looking. Maybe an HB 7. So when I was buying my book (WTF College edition) we struck up a conversation about it. I showed her some of the funny ones and she was giggling and taking it all in. I bought the book and just before I was about to leave, I thought I don't even know your name!
I said Before I leave, give me your name so I can put it into my phone.
HB 7: Jenny :D
Typed it into my phone and gave it to her and she put her number into my phone. Today, I called the number, and she answered, she totally remembered who I was and now we have a date planned for the movies.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: Assume that by the end of your interaction, she will give you your number. But it's easier when you seem more interested in her (i.e her name) and not her digits. So ask for a girl's name and put it into the phone, then give it to her. She'll get the idea. :up:

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D I did the same thing today with a beautiful girl (HB 9.5) that I was sitting next to in the library at school. I asked for her name after we chatted about school and other things. Then I gave her my number and she called me right there :whistle:

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its one of those things: "why didnt i think of it first".

Simple and effective.

Thanks.