Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Straight Up asking a girl to take her on a date? No "lets hang out" sh!t

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the idea of a "Date" is generally frowned upon by most gurus...and you're supposed to say stuff like "lets go dancing/im going to ___ you should come with/lets hang out/lets etc"...but have you ever just been like fckk it and said "yaknow you should let me take you out on a date friday"? what were your results like?

Lately I've just been being really upfront with girls to good results, wondering how much further to take it without shooting myself in the foot lol I could be wrong, since im guessing the gurus say "date" mindsets are bad ideas for a reason.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the point of calling it a date? it is what it is. I've done it before, and the girls agreed. This was only after I was sure I was in though.

If you ask a girl on a 'date,' she has no idea what you have planned for her, so it's kind of stupid. You say, 'lets do this...' she says yes. then you say, "Ok its a date, see ya then." If she says, "its not a date," you say "fine, its not a date, " but it really is, anyway, so who cares what she labels it?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me put it this way, if your hanging out with a girl you don't know and it's just the two of you then it's a date. There's no reason to put a label on it, you both know what it is.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
I know the idea of a "Date" is generally frowned upon by most gurus...and you're supposed to say stuff like "lets go dancing/im going to ___ you should come with/lets hang out/lets etc"...but have you ever just been like fckk it and said "yaknow you should let me take you out on a date friday"? what were your results like?

Lately I've just been being really upfront with girls to good results, wondering how much further to take it without shooting myself in the foot lol I could be wrong, since im guessing the gurus say "date" mindsets are bad ideas for a reason.
Remove these words from your vocab. " ..let me take you out.."

Apart from that, do whatever works for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I hate all this terminology. In my experience, different women will define the terms in different ways, so there's no way of telling what it all means anyway.

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont use date or let me take you out....Date sounds like some **** you use to say back in high school and let me take you out sounds like some trickin ****. I just be like "Friday night lets you and me get together"...thats it, she knows whats going down if you plan and communicate right with her.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually meet people while I'm already out.

So I'm more like wanna come back to my place?

But for someone who's number I've obtained, well, I basically don't even bother trying to set anything up, unless it's to get them to go to wherever I'm going that night.

Like I'd call 'em up and say "yo you comin' out to XXX tonight?"

Going to movies and all that crap I kinda save for when we are actually official.