Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STRAIGHT TO PICKING UP...opener question

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere in the article that one of the tried opener is to go straight to the point.

For example.
Your walking and you see a chick..you stop her and say
me: "Hi, wats ur name?"
hb: BLALBALBA
me: "im Drumerdude...i decided......im gona hit on you..is that aryt?"

Now yea i can see how it CAN work,,but dont u guys think it goes agains the rules? I thougth we should never make it obvious that were pikcing up on a girl? so yea.hahha..just wondering

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it may work,but there's more chance to it without the "is that aryt?" part.

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea..haha coz it makes me submissive.haha. Aryt..well i guess im gona scrap this opener.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno if it makes you submissive,truth is she'll probably say no just to spite you/raise her value/whatever goes on in their brain, even if she likes you.You don't have to hide it from her that you're picking her up,actually that's what she thinks the moment you open,key point is to give mixed signals AFTER the opener.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You better play that situation exactly perfect or it is going to end with her laughing her ass off at you.

--Mission

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
drumerdud said:
I read somewhere in the article that one of the tried opener is to go straight to the point.

For example.
Your walking and you see a chick..you stop her and say
me: "Hi, wats ur name?"
hb: BLALBALBA
me: "im Drumerdude...i decided......im gona hit on you..is that aryt?"

Now yea i can see how it CAN work,,but dont u guys think it goes agains the rules? I thougth we should never make it obvious that were pikcing up on a girl? so yea.hahha..just wondering
what does ayrt mean?

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aryt = Alright / awright

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something sort of, but not really on these lines, happened to me today.

I work at a restaruant... and my car was blocked in while I wanted to leave. I had to find out who drove this certain type of car, amongst a sh!t load of peeps. And when going around asking everyone, we have this total bunny hostess. So I asked her "what kind of car do you drive?" She laughed and told me... and I said... "no, not gonna do it." She laughed... and I told her that was my pickup line. Bigger laugh, she loved it. Then I told her what I was up to... to take the interest back, and carry on with my pursuit after she introduced herself.

All in all... it played out Ace.
The fact that it was totally a natural situation that I was really in, etc. helped.
But nonetheless, it was pretty clean.

Was thinking about it, on the way home though, and it was sort of a funny thing to say. Its like your taking the frame of the snobby hollywood b!tch, qualifying them. Then after expressing your interest being C/F... you take the interest back w. the truth, and carry on. Total take-away... and would still leave you as a challenge, yet still reaping the benefits of the direct expression of interest. ;)

Give it a go, maybe in a similar scenario of your own.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going up to a girl anyway is pretty much saying "i'm going to hit on you", she's knows what your there for.

With the right attitude it could work but drop the "is that alright?" part. And the initial "whats your name?", just go up and say "i'm going to hit on you", or even better just go over and start hitting on her.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with you guys. I think the "is that alrght" is pretty crucial. Without it, it leaves a very awkward silence. You want to project a sense of humor. A big grin when you say that let's her know that you know that's not normal behavior, but that you don't care and she's going to have to play along. You want to initiate a game--not come across as some arrogant punk who hasn't learned how to address a human being.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why ASK when you can simply TELL that you will hit on her. you'll know whether she'll take it in or not if she runs off or stays to talk with you with a big smile on her face.

this is also a rather friendly opener: "Hey i bet you have a really nice smile" and if she smiles big then you can go "SEE? I knew it. try beating MINE!" and u smile bigger. if she doesnt smile then you go "oh i guess not." and walk off.

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
eyy!!! guys .hahha i just tried this today on 2 types of girls..and to my surpirsee....it worked better with the hot girl! I would think hot girls are used to it blalbalb...but no..theyr used to guys making up pickup lines just to hit on them...or say something "casual" but watever,,,,they still know your just trying to hit on them. What they DONT experience is guys going straight to the point and telling them that theyr gona hit on them.

girl sitting alone in a coffee shop that im ALWAYS in.
me: Sitting alone opposite..then i use the famous,,,"excuse me..is this chair taken?"
hb9: stares at me in a *****y way...nope
me: cool....then i casually grab the chair...and sit on it
hb9: stares at me again and raises eyebrows
me: nod..yeap, im gona hit on you.
hb9: stares to smile a bit..well arent u straight forward
me: better than giving people nasty looks
hb9: hahaha..heyyy
me: hahha its cool though.i totally understand why girls like you have to give guys this shi+ tests..then i explain a bit..then yeap! hahah thats that!

* This one worked because she nEVER would expect a guy to just striaghtly tell her....heyy you konw whwat...we all know what we want..and im gona cut the bull****..and just hit on you.

*You guys should also be careful though....coz telling her ur gona hit on her will make her a bit bigheade so make sure u use the push pull routine. Notice how i said im gona hit on her. Then i follow up with a pull by giving a small dose of neg-hit( telling her its better than giving people nasty looks which she did to me earlier) So yea...openers can be ANYTHING..but keep the conversation smooth.!

scenario 2

same stuff happened to the hb7..except when i said i was gona hit on her..she was awfully quiet...too shy in my opinion. SO...if you were to hit on shy girls..dotn come off too strong...be confident..but more friendly...Saying im gona hit on you stiraght forward..is too...well.....striaght forward for shy girls

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...Then this is a pointless post. You asked a question, then answered it by testing it in the field. Good job.

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then ask the mods to erase it:eek: Wats pointless is posting that this thread is pointless....i mean so what? whats that gona do? if you think this post is pointles then go straight to the mod and ask them to erase it:)

Anyways, yea at first..i wnted to ask opinions from the experts before doing it, but then i saw a lot of diffrent answers so i realized that its better trying it out myself. So yea watever i dont wna get into one of these flame wars ...just pm me if you have anything to say.

For the rest, im no expert but i think my field report could be pretty useful so yea..cheers! and again i leave it up to the mod to erase it...i wont take offense to both the mod and Marlimus