Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stories Database

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone likes to hear good stories, and people want to tell good stories when they are with their friends or strangers. Not everyone has had the experiences that they need to have some stories. So I think this is an appropriate place to start a database for stories. Sure these stories are going to have to be generic. But it will be good for aspiring DJ's that need to get their foot in the door. So share your stories!

I think for this to work you're gonna need to Be Generic, so please don't use specific names or anything (an "Ex Girlfriend" is better than a "sarah").

Have Fun sharing your storieseveryone, I hope everyone gets a little something from this.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think his point in this post is to hear some stories of DJing in action...learning by example. IMO, the best way to learn something like this.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, Don Ronny's is an awesome thread but that's in the regular DJ section...let's hear some of the high schoolers DJing smoothness.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that I have a lot more to say these days, and many more stories simply cause I've searched for new things to do, and to meet more people. That's where stories come from. Last year, I started playing soccer with a buncha people I met on line, this year I'm in a play for the first time... etc.etc.

I was gonna share this one with the site earlier, had a bunch a exams.

I didn't know what to do in this situation. I met this girl in highschool last year, she was in my class, and the teacher really liked me, I was his top student. She knew my name. Any way, I was surprised to see her in university. She calls me, "mike" when my name is bob2007. Thought I was my friend's boyfriend. Then we just laugh it off, since my friend was there. Then I see her a few more times during the semester. Exam day, this girl introduces me to a friend of hers, this is johnson, and this is my friend "tony". I was like wtf, she gets my name wrong twice? I stood there acting like I was this guy "tony", had to forget bout the situation since the exam was in a minute.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stories

There was an article in the Onion's editorial section about a kid in High School who had to make a video presentation to his entire assembled student body. This is true. Somehow the video he was supposed to show was switched with a video he taped of himself masterbating. His entire school saw it, he was standing right next to the television.

Think your life is bad? Now think about HIM!

I had to take a required health class last year that was really stupid. It was total bull****. Anyway the teacher, Farland, was a btch. Everyone in the class hated her guts, she was a total femme nazi. I hardly passed the class I hated her so much, and I do fairly well in school. I live in an area that has a fair amount of rednecks and general morons in it, so it was no surprise that a few were in the class. One of them was named Lawford, but he was such a moron we nicknamed him "loftskin." Someone in the class drew a simple stick figure drawing of two stick figures going at it doggie style, the figure on all fours was labelled "loftskin" and the figure giving it to him was labelled "farland."

In this class there also happens to be an anonymous question box, where we can pose questions we'd be too embarassed to ask in front of the class. Naturally we made great use of the box, by putting in questions like "how is sex?" "does god hate aborted fetuses?" "what is your sexual fetish?" that sort of thing. The teacher actually read these aloud, too, much to the enjoyment of the class. We got the idea to put the picture of farland giving it to loftskin into the suggestion box, and we did. She never shared the picture with us but the suggestion box was inexplicably retired from service permanently the next day.

So there are some stories that I think are funny. But like most people have been saying, it's all in the telling. Do with them what you will.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright heres a funny story.

today 2 kids from my school ran though an all girl school in pink thongs and nothing else. they were running around the cafeteria during a lunch period and were later arrested on the grounds of trespassing and disorderly conduct. stories going around say everyone from that lunch period walked outside and started cheering for them while they were being arrested. the only ****ty part is that they can't walk at graduation on thursday.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Stories

Originally posted by Salacious D
There was an article in the Onion's editorial section about a kid in High School who had to make a video presentation to his entire assembled student body. This is true. Somehow the video he was supposed to show was switched with a video he taped of himself masterbating. His entire school saw it, he was standing right next to the television.
Words cannot describe the amount of laughter this brought to me.

Reaction score
One time I kinoed a chick, and I've done it before but this time she was like..Why are you doing that.(WTF?!?!) and then a couple seconds later I proceeded to get the digits and she asked "why?" and I said in a jokingly manner.."so I can call you 9 times a day silly" and as if the clueless c*nt thought I was being serious, she said "no". I was like.."you stupid f*cking c*nt" and left....then I got the number 3 months later when I saw her at a store. Told me to call her later that night..I went to the the football game and apparently she is a cheerwh*re and was screaming out my name instead of like "go jocks go!" and so I called her and she said she couldn't talk and had to go to a party. I was like..you stupid f*cking c*nt I could be getting drunk off my ass right now" and hung up..she still talks to me up to this day, and yesterday she wanted me to take her to go get some ice cream. I was like ok. But instead I went to go buy a sack of marijuana and smoke it with my friend's uncle. I even called her 45 minutes earlier to remind her and she was getting ready...AH HA HA HA HA..stupid c*nt.

and the moral of the story is...DON"T BE A STUPID F*CKING C*NT OR YOU WON"T GET NO ICE CREAM YOU STUPID F*CKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!!

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was a penis day. Apparently somewhere, sometime, a guy working in a mortuary decided to cut the penis off of a cadaver and then zip it up in his pants, as if it were his real penis. He went for a stroll out in the open and a police officer confronted him about his loose penis. The man then cut the penis off and threw it over a bridge, shouting "now you'll never find the evidence!" The police officer then took it upon himself to lose consciousness.

Inspired from this tale, a friend of mine took about a third of a hot dog served to him during lunch today and shoved it in his zipper, giving it the appearance, from about the distance of ten feet on, of a very small yet erect penis jutting from his pants. He walked into the lunchroom (we concocted the plan whilst fuera de la escuela) and shoved his new crotch into the face of, actually, only a few people. Definitely not enough, but it was hilarious--I was ten feet away, and if I hadn't been there when he came up with the idea I would of thought his small **** was hanging out, and that he was parading it around like some kind of status symbol. The teacher who caught him said she was "disappointed" in him, that she expected better of him.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I did not score on this experience in the usual way. Before I start, know that disrespect is what gets me off the most. I think it must be the single most irritating thing to me ever. Enjoy:

I went on a field trip with my father yesterday. It's a 1 hour drive. Anyways, on the ride back I'm sleeping the whole way. We eventually get near his place and he needs to stop at safeway. I stay sleeping in the new car with windows down. About 5 minutes before he came back, 2 black chicks walk about the parking lot and one of them notices I'm sleeping. The next retarded move? She starts yelling "HEY BOY! WAKE UP BOY!" and laughs her ass off. She keeps this up for a minute but I pay no mind to it. I was waking up anyways. Her friend is telling her to shut up and quit it but eventually finds it funny. That encourages the first chick to continue making a TON of noise. Acting indifferent was the wrong thing to do. It made her get even more excited and took one of those grocery carts and shakes it real hard to make the most irritating sound ever. It just echos across the lot. I'm very very angry. I'm not showing it. They are just 2 dumb girls. I'm debating wether I should get up or not but I didn't have to for long. She sent the cart flying into the CAR. At about this time, and for the following 2 minutes, not a single logic and reasonable thought crossed my mind. I reached to the back seat and got my tennis racket. I open the door, walk around the vehicle, walk up to the chick who keeps taunting me "momma's boy, pvssy" and whatnot. 1 out of 2 words were a curse word. I walk up to her and take a backhanded swing at her. Ever seen a guy make a backhanded smash in pingpong? Yeah, that's what happened. I swung the thing across her face. approximatly .3 seconds after the hit, she is on the ground bleeding heavily from her nose. She's cussing even more now. To my misfortune, or what I thought would be my misfortune, a police officer was watching the whole thing. The guy walks up, a 22year old white male, throws his cigarette to the ground and puts it out. The girl is cussing him and I out all the while the blood is leeking and she's in panic. He tries to calm her down but it's not gonna happen. He reaches back and pulls out his cuffs and tells her "Missy, you are under arrest for disturbing the peace and assault on a vehicle". Turns to me and says "I'm sorry sir. My name is Gary, in case you ever need it" . He gets the chick up and she's cussing left and right "HE JUST FVCKING HIT ME WITH HIS RACKET". Gary's reply went something like "No he didn't".
Funny story. :D

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One day a few weeks ago a few friends of mine had condoms they'd never need in their wallets that were lik 5 months old. So i asked to see one. 10 seconds later The fvcker is over my head being blown up. When its reached I think 2 feet above my head I stood up and ran through the locker-bay.
I got a lot of laughs, some people called me gay[Funny. had their friends done it, it would have been hilarious] and had a group of some hott girls I'd never spoken to asking some of my friends who I was.
Was a major confidence booster...why, I don't know, but it was fun.

My friend likes this story and always brings it up when we approach chicks and have more than 5 minute convos. We started a forest fire last eyar, an got caught...bad times.

As I'm a freshman, I find the best stories I have is of when I took a trip to Canada with my school and got wrecked all weekend with sophmore girls I have previously never spoken too, and a bunch of senior and junior guys i met.
Damn me being drunk; A -hotass- senior told me she would give me head jokingly since i had never gotten it before. I was too drunk to remember to take her up on the offer 5 minutes later:p

I have ****loads of good stories. I entertain my friends almost daily with a new one...I guess i'm realy godo with expressing myself.