Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stopping power with guns is not lethality

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
really. the 2 are only distantly related. I can stop you quite reliably and swiftly, by appying a ball bat across your abs, but barring a rare instance or 2, you will be ok in a day or 2. I can "cause your death" (ie, inflict a lethal strike) by injecting AIDS blood into your vein, but it will probably take a year or more for you to expire from that "wound".

See the difference? it is quite common for a man to expire from a bullet wound (or 6), but FIRST he ran 50 ft or more, or was (and sometimes does) capable of inflicting a dozen stabs, slashes, clubbings, strangulation, or shots fired. He can do those things at the rate of 4x per SECOND, with EACH hand, and if you blow apart his heart, he can still function for 5 seconds, on the oxygenated blood that is CONSTANTLY kept in his cranium. We know this because of timed "choke outs" and beheadings, as well as documented cases wherein 12 ga deer slugs and 00 buckshot blasts to the chest (all pellets striking the man solidly) have failed to stop him.

So, all we can do by our choice of ammo and bullet type is INCREASE the odds of being able to stop a man. Almost any bullet to the chest, even a 'mere" .22lr or .25 ACP, results in his QUITTING what he was doing (not a physical incapacitation) NO chest hit, with any sort of load from a controlable, concealable pistol, is going to exceed about a 95% stop ratio, and only extreme handloads get over 90%. Still, since having to actually HIT someone with a bullet (as vs just show them your "ready" gun, or fire shots that MISS but run them off) is so rare (about one attacker in 1 is makes you actually hit him solidly in the chest) 90% loads suffice.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew it was you just by reading the title.

You dont sound like a guy from NRA, you sound more like a guy from an ammonation advertisment on vice city radio.

Something like "somewhere, somehow,someone....is gonna pay" and then you proceed with your nuclear ammo advertisement.

Btw do you guys still have the aluminium hat to block alien mind control on stock? does it also work to avoid by grandma to find out I gave beer to my grandpa? did you fix that problem with paypal?

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
look punk, nobody makes you or anyone else read my posts. if you don't like them, just don't read them. many read them cause they know damned well that I know my stuff. as for the tinfoil comment, fvck you. tell your bs to the Davidians, Randy Weaver, the MOVE group, and the millions of people whose lives BigBro has ruined over bs dope laws.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got me wrong, Im one of the most supportive user when it comes of your posts, I just find them too stereotipical and try hard but agree with the main message.

But why dont you show us a link for your online shop anymore?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
I never had an online shop.
So how do you sell your "high quality fake passports" that you often advertised in this board?

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I've told you before, if you could read, that I am the one who warned guys that such fake id posts were probably by Feds looking to bust guys. guns MUST be lethal, so that punks back off when guns are pointed at them, or go to hell if they don't.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifefree that is a pretty silly idea, I'm much more likely to break into a house or attempt to rape a women if I know I'll be shot but not killed. Its the fear of death that can de-motivate people from breaking into a gun owners house.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
you are 4x as likely to be attacked while not at home as when in your 'castle'. you have the right to defend yourself ANYWHERE, and yes, that DOES include gov't and private property, since they WON'T be held responsible if you get killed or hurt, then fvck them and their not wanting you or me armed on 'their' property.