Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stopped calling me hun

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live with a girl roommate 3 years now. I have not hit on her all this time. It's me her and one other guy. She would go through these periods where she called me hun all the time. I know what you're saying that doesn't mean anything. But I've only seen her call either her on/ off boyfriend hun or me, and she would only call me hun when he was off. So it appears he has been out of the picture for a while now and is totally out and my girl I was dating is gone. So I started doing some mild flirting with her. She starts calling me hun again. I think I'm on the right track though I'm obviously not sure what she thinks of me and I don't want things to get awkward. I tell her she is a pretty girl in a text. I've done nothing like that before. I get a thank u that is so sweet text back. Coulda been worse coulda been better. That was a few days ago. She's since reverted to calling me by name and not hun. I'm thinking either she wants to not give the wrong impression or I broke the ice a little and opened up to her and her saying hun takes a little more guts so she stopped for a little. We are getting along fine not avoiding each other or anything. Or maybe I'm reading too much into the whole hun thing. I know dating roommates is ill advised but let's just say I still want to do it. What do I do?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's trying to delicately let you down, OP.

She must've realised that calling you hun has given you the wrong impression and is now trying to set some stricter boundaries.

It's pretty typical of women. Some know they can drive men wild with a few simple words, some probably don't realise what effect their words have in men.

I'd forget this one and focus on other girls. Either they or get drunk with her one night and try to get in her pants and see how she reacts. Be prepared for the consequences though....

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right greasy. If you have to study things to see if she likes you, there's your answer

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Sounds to me like she's trying to delicately let you down, OP.

She must've realised that calling you hun has given you the wrong impression and is now trying to set some stricter boundaries.

It's pretty typical of women. Some know they can drive men wild with a few simple words, some probably don't realise what effect their words have in men.

I'd forget this one and focus on other girls. Either they or get drunk with her one night and try to get in her pants and see how she reacts. Be prepared for the consequences though....

You could deff be right but I think it's too hard to say for sure based on what we know