Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop!

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been endless posts about this but I can't stress it enough now that I understand the concept deeply. The mindstate you take in will affect the aura you give off, and all that other good stuff...

All the people who make a big deal out of everything, just because you were kissed on the cheek, just because you got a phone number, just because you danced with someone, or she loaned you a pencil...stop caring so much. The more special you make an event in your head, the more nervous you are when you are trying to trigger this event again. Say you pulled off getting a phone number. BLOW IT OFF...it's okay to celebrate mentally, but then if you start doing things like remembering the dates (january 1st, that kind of date) where you picked up every phone number, you've taken it too far. When you do that, the next time you're ready to ask for a number, you're going to be NERVOUS, because you want to live up to the feeling you had last time. It's bad...and when you find yourself doing this, tell yourself to stop caring so much. If your date flaked out on you, don't go home and cry. Pick up a new date at that scene - just stop caring so much...EVERYTHING will go right if you JUST LET IT.

Concentrate on yourself...it takes your mind off of everything negative going on in your life. Have a passion for something...I read that you must give your partner the feeling that she is second to your passion, but if she is good to you, she MIGHT have a chance to be #1. To me, that is a gold statement. We all want what we can't have, even though you might disagree. Think about when you wanted something so bad...you've waited until Christmas to get it...now you're going to get it...you're so happy to get it, and a week later, it doesn't seem so good. Use this principal to your advantage...

Give a piece of yourself to women and then take it away....disappear while you're both on a "high note." Everything you do to them, you must always remember this principal...like "giving less is giving more." When you write her an email, write less, but use stronger words. When you talk, don't talk "just because," talk for a reason, and she will always think of you as a very busy person, or a person who always has something to do. And I used to make the mistake of faking that I was a busy person. But you know what's better than having them think that you're a busy person? That's right...

Actually BEING a busy person...you will not regret getting off your ass taking in the sunlight, or enjoying the nightlife. Time flies when you're having fun....that's true in a way. But when I used to sit here on the computer all day, comparing that to a whole day outside having fun? I felt like a longer time passed OUTSIDE than inside...and when you realize that, you will never waste your time again, because there's no point. So when they say time flies when you're having fun...it depends...because the computer, you're just sitting...the same with watching TV. You're doing ONE thing...being a lazy ass...when you're OUTSIDE, you're doing MANY things, so that is why you feel as if the day was a long day, even though you had so much fun.

I'm just venting what's on top of my head, so if things seem a little off the charts at some point, then you know why. But always improve constantly...you can't max yourself out...and a question to ask yourself if you're so lazy...

What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live?

You will probably spend about 5 minutes thinking of what to do, because there is SO MUCH you haven't done...you never know what will happen...we can all die in the next 2 minutes and not even know it...don't take life for granted...what if there was no afterlife? Then you've wasted your life....please don't waste your time...and DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE.