Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Your Forum Reading Now And Listen To What I Have To Say! Now!!!

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us like are trying very hard to become a DJ. Some of us used things like C&F or teasing or Neg-hits and instead of being mounted and ****ed by a hot horny chick we got a ***** slap and a phone number that spells i h8t you. YOU NEED TO STOP LISTENING TO WHAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY. No one knows better about you. Then guess who? me? **** no? Pook? he's good but no. Killapetehog? skilled yes, but no. AC/DC? Anothing successful DJ, but still **** NO. It's YOU! That's right you. Would you rather change your beliefs because some guy online told you it would get u laid? NO! USE YOUR OWN DAMN PERSONAL JUDGEMENT YOU DUMB ****S. I personally disagree with neg-hits and ****y comedy, but i did it anyways, and i got slapped. I got mader at myself and my life. I wanted to die. So i stopped and i sat down and wrote all the things i wanna be and not be(while listening to depressing music) then worked on becoming those things and i still am trying.
I am not saying you shouldn't listen to this site and it's full of ****. I'm saying you know best. Another thing i wanted to say is yes this **** does work, but depends how you do it. confidence is key HOW YOU DO IT IS JUST AS KEY. You can be confident and talking to every chick, but if u come off as a horny dog looking for a ****ing your not going to get that bone. How you present yourself to others changes how they view you.
Another problem with the AFKs like me who read this is interpretation! That's right how we interpret the advice changes EVERYTHING. When i read Neg-hits and ****y and Funny i was dumb enough to think just do these things everytime u get a chance and chicks will dig you. ****ING YEA RIGHT! Everyone thought i was a ****y stuck up jack ass and they wanted nothing to do with me. So when you read something you have to read it carefully and for god sake's put some damn common sense into it like i didn't! "You can waste your time *****ing and mouning or use that time improving" -Rint

I hope this helps you guys. My journey to greatness continues

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just another one of "those posts" here. We need less posts telling you to stop reading the forums, and more posts with actual substance.

OF COURSE individualism is important. Thinking on your own is important. These forums (and the website) provide a guide to go by.

Take it for what it is.

Last edited:

DoubleJay

Reaction score
what is all those "*****" cant you wite proper english?

I you dont know how to neg, i suggest you to join a workshop.

cheer.

Peachez

Reaction score
well no wonder you got ***** slapped your about as funny as bowel cancer.

mate, you do have a point though, use your judgement and do what works for you