Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Working Out And Get Your Dad-Bod On

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Ya that only works in the south here. I wouldn't try that anywhere else like up north, florida, or california lol!.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her dad bod boyfriend wont stop her to get railed from the ripped dude during summer vacation.

I also would pick as a gf a girl which is in shape but is not a top model yet I would still bang the top model, the fact that I dont consider a too hot girl reliable doesnt stop me to have sex with her.

Its not exactly insecurity but more like a clear cold evaluation, the hotter your partner is the more work you have to put on it and the higher the changes of a bigger better deal coming and stealing.

Unless of course you are a famous rich athlete with a top body, in that case get as a gf the top of the top and relax.

So its the same old story, they pick a guy which is gonna support them with low chances of cheating or leaving her while keeping their options open.

"oh no no sorry hot guy but I only go for bad bods".

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find models attractive. Most are flat chested.

I prefer the party girls in Miami or Las Vegas.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally don't find models that attractive, either. Most of them are too skinny for me.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I don't find models attractive. Most are flat chested.

I prefer the party girls in Miami or Las Vegas.
Ya I find the skinny yet alcoholic waiste/belly attractive

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao same thing as that doctor oz guy telling girls its ok to be fat as long as they have good personalities

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So there you go. A simple break down of why girls everywhere are going nuts over this body type on males. We like it. We love it. We want some more of it. So here's to you dad bods, keep it up. Men, confidently strut that gut on the beach because while you stare at us in our bikinis we will be staring just as hard."

LOL. Um... Yea.. I'll stay with my low body fat muscular look.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The writer has an agenda or isn't very smart. Probably both actually.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost at least 50 IQ points reading that blob of garbage, seriously wtf

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
For clarification, the odyssey is a greek organizational journalist site. It's main appeal is to southern traditional fraternities and sororities. This is what they like. My confidence and game got so much better when I stopped going after these women. This is only a pure sample of how skewed it is here. I'm mainly targeting the people that say location and race doesn't matter. Well, it ****** does.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest load of trash I've seen this week

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest load of trash I've seen this week

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys are getting those girls because they are the social leaders there....in other words the popular frat guys are seen as the alphas in all those southern college towns and are the ones who all the girls friends are also going after.

Never underestimate the sheep mentality of women..the herd mentality I mean.

Truth is, a lot of those frat guys do in fact have douche bad boy behavior qualities....I was in a frat myself and knew a lot of them...but more importantly.... They have status....which in college and most of life trump looks when it comes to women. Status and being seen as a alpha or possible alpha is everything when dealing with sluts. Not to mention who are the guys all of her fruends like as well?

Those girls have been mentally conditioned to like those body types based on association with those type guys and their little southern Greek world.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Those guys are getting those girls because they are the social leaders there....in other words the popular frat guys are seen as the alphas in all those southern college towns and are the ones who all the girls friends are also going after.

Never underestimate the sheep mentality of women..the herd mentality I mean.

Truth is, a lot of those frat guys do in fact have douche bad boy behavior qualities....I was in a frat myself and knew a lot of them...but more importantly.... They have status....which in college and most of life trump looks when it comes to women. Status and being seen as a alpha or possible alpha is everything when dealing with sluts. Not to mention who are the guys all of her fruends like as well?

Those girls have been mentally conditioned to like those body types based on association with those type guys and their little southern Greek world.
Exactly, that's why I quit going after those girls. I couldn't compete even when I was in a fraternity. Even if I was in a fraternity, I was black and had no connections from my high school. These guys solely rely off status from which they inherited from high school. They graduate from the big private/public schools that the high tier fraternities recruited from. Same thing for the sororities lol. Their high school gf either joins a sorority or his female friends in that sorority hook him up. These guys never had to worry about women from the start of college. However, they need this community because their game is terrible and they are socially awkward when not around their bros.

Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Exactly, that's why I quit going after those girls. I couldn't compete even when I was in a fraternity. Even if I was in a fraternity, I was black and had no connections from my high school. These guys solely rely off status from which they inherited from high school. They graduate from the big private/public schools that the high tier fraternities recruited from. Same thing for the sororities lol. Their high school gf either joins a sorority or his female friends in that sorority hook him up. These guys never had to worry about women from the start of college. However, they need this community because their game is terrible and they are socially awkward when not around their bros.
You guys nailed this analysis. The "world" you are in matters greatly.

So location, race, social circles, country, customs, religions, all of that matters.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually she is completely wrong. If they look this way at 22, they will be 280 lbs of lard at 45 with a giant beer gut.

But good for them because just when she gets tired of having 5 minute horrible sex with her dad bod husband because he gets exhausted and out of breath from putting in a little work, they will look for in shape guys to rail them like they want, but at the end of the day go back to their husbands...a win-win for all involved...except Dad Bod/Giant Beer Guy guy...

Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Actually she is completely wrong. If they look this way at 22, they will be 280 lbs of lard at 45 with a giant beer gut.

But good for them because just when she gets tired of having 5 minute horrible sex with her dad bod husband because he gets exhausted and out of breath from putting in a little work, they will look for in shape guys to rail them like they want, but at the end of the day go back to their husbands...a win-win for all involved...except Dad Bod/Giant Beer Guy guy...
If "Dad", is a chiseled alpha warrior with tight abs, strong back muscles is he still going to pay in letting the pool boy or plumber slay his lady while he breaks his back to pay the bills?