Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Whining, You Silly B!tches!!!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
The single biggest problem I see on this board is that you guys base your own value on external forces. You look to each other for validation and even worse, you look to women for validation, as if screwing hot babes will somehow make you a great person.

Well, guess what fukkoids? You can wrap a piece of sh!t in gold foil, but it is still a piece of sh!t! You can play all the "DJ" games you want and install all sorts of false beliefs about your self-image, but if you really are not attractive and ballsy at your very core, women will detect this and become turned off by your act. Nobody wants to fukk a phoney!

I get sick to my stomach seein half the crap you losers post. "Should I apologize?" "What is the proper way to neg?" "She doesnt want a relationship" "Please help me Master DJs!!!"

:rolleyes:

Its one thing to use this forum as an occasional resource to enhance your game or even enjoy a few laughs, but the fact that you expect a bunch of guys on the internet to hold your hand at every turn says alot about what a huge, wet pvssy you are!

A lot of you have such a fragile sense of self that you constantly look to others to approve of you. I even see it in the way you chat with each other, re-affirming these solid theories on what a DJ really is.. It is rather ironic because I feel like most of you guys go out with the mentality of "what would a DJ do in this situation?" and in the process, YOU MISS THE WHOLE FUKKING POINT!"

A "DJ" does exactly whatever the fukk he feels like with no fear of imaginary consequences. The second you realize that YOU are in control of your world and establish your own value, (instead of HER) you are one giant step closer to your goal.

So next time you are tempted to post something like "She looked at me twice and then went to pee, what do I do?"
just STOP, put your hand in your pants and make sure that your balls are still there! Then think back to one of the wisest things you ever read on this God-forsaken board....

This is YOUR show buddy. You are the king of your reality..never forget that! Would a king constantly look to everyone else for love and acceptance? HELL NO! He is the muthafukkin KING! If someone dont like you, they can just get hanged at dawn for being clueless. You are livin this life on your terms and should never doubt yourself like a pansie-boy. Thing is, you actually have to believe you are the goods...dont care what anyone says..you cannot fake being the prize! So instead of wondering what you should be doing to "make the girl attracted" start taking active steps to make yourself attractive!

Some guidelines:

1. Stay physically fit.

2. Smell pleasant.

3. Exercise your social muscle. Get OUT and mingle...learn to chill with people in general and learn to gravitate towards other players, they will teach you things you could never learn here!

4. Be sexual. Dont feel like you have to hide your desires, this is the way WOMEN act! Not sayin you should go up to girls and say "lets fukk" but you should already be saying this in your eye contact, bodylanguage and general vibe.

5. Relax. Stop wondering if you are saying the right thing and dont freak out when conversations run dry. Pretend that wherever you go, you are in your own house..comfortable and at ease. Dont filter out your words for anyone..people LOVE sincerity because it is so rare! Be real.

6. Have a great time. Dont be afraid to do silly sh!t just for your own amusement. Be playful and dont take yourself so seriously. But remember be playful for your OWN sake, not as a "seduction technique".

7. Get the hell away from the computer! This forum is a blessing when supplemented by actual experience but it is also a curse when you try to build your entire game online. Dont fall into this trap!

Well, what the fukk are you waiting for? You want me to wipe your ass for you too?

Get the hell outta here and dont come back till you have grown a pair!

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think Ronny a major D!ick but this is good.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im expecting to see a large decline in the number of posts after this one; now there's nothing to respond to b1tch! >(

On a serious note,

reminders like this one help out the entire community. keep it up ronny.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We should crush whiney posts by not responding to them. Simple as that.

wait a sec..:D

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah!

I whole heartedly agree even if you dont read any technique tips or self improvement bull**** and just grab your balls (if you can find them) and run outside (thats right go into the light) and start having FUN not for chicks but ... for you the women will just come with your attitude .. at least thats how it worked for me. I enjoy ever minute of my life and ppl want to be a part of it cause they think there lives suck..... pitiful but true.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny

"She looked at me twice and then went to pee, what do I do?"
just STOP, put your hand in your pants and make sure that your balls are still there!

haha, love it.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am a ***** alright. I said I would approach but never do. At this point in my djing game, i'm the only one who can help me. Its all up to me. Wish me luck:)

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
"A "DJ" does exactly whatever the fukk he feels like with no fear of imaginary consequences. The second you realize that YOU are in control of your world and establish your own value, (instead of HER) you are one giant step closer to your goal."

That was on point. Although I could use a good a*s wipe.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
They should make a new section for ages 16 to 19. A lot of the repeatedly asked questions seem to come from that age group. :confused: I'm kinda getting tired of sifting through silly questions trying to find decent posts.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOOD post..

why don't you continue to do the community a favour and post more good sh!t. There are so many crap posts on this site because ppl like you don't post...... so instead of complaining how this board quality sucks...why don't you do something about it and improve its quality more often

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I agree 1000%

If you are still saying "ooooo does she like me" "oooo what should i say" "i got no game wah wah wah" you should be vehemently ignored. "ooooohh i wonder if looking twice means she likes m-m-m-me. WHO CARES go over and make it happen!You are missing the game by a long shot. This means you just have to focus on your attitude not what you say. The game comes from the balls not some complex string of lines and read-ins and higher reasoning.

I propose this guys to stop this bull****:

Everytime we see a post that is utter garbage. We make a reply in caps:

-----------

IGNORED. READ DJ BIBLE AND POST THEN

---------------

This in 7 words will stop anyone from wasting our time after receiving a barrage of this. They will get a clue that we aren't going to hold your hand you've gotta do your own work because its rude to us to ask questions that are already discussed and addressed 3 million times before.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Yes... but the value of that piece of **** has gone up...

i wouldn't take a cartful of **** for free... but a cartful of gold-covered ****... I'd take as many cartfuls as I could... **** give me a semi the more the merrier......
Point is that you can have all these great things on the surface, but your ass will still stink! As soon as these women smell the desperation on ya, its game over dude.

Originally posted by Capi Crimini
I hate these posts... There are to many of them... In reality they do nothing but clog space... You could have bumped a much more phenominal post and it would have been better..
I love it when people argue just for the sake of arguing. Everyone else loved this post except you...wow, you are so special and original!

Whatever though, I guess you are right after all.... I should learn to write posts as good as you do, Capi...or should I say "Dark Falcon" ...haha, some of us still remember what a troll you used to be. Glad to see you are still the biggest b!tch on this board. Kudos to you, little boy.

To the rest of you guys, thanks for the praise and support. (though I could care less what you fukkers think of me)

Don 2 tha Ron

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was very good - direct, and simple, HEAD-CLEARING advice. Way to go.