Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop whining about feminism and the feminisation of our society

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of you guys seem to be blaming feminism and feminisation of our society for many of your problems. Stop this now!

For you see, it is not feminism that is causing or did cause you to fail with women. It is yourself. You at one point let the great feminisation of our society get to you. You became emasculated, you became the dreaded Nice Guy. Real men, aka Don Juan's, never let the great feminisation influence them. They were still men, and not apologising for it whilst many of you were practically ashamed of being born with a penis, simultaneously cooking your one-itis a lasagne after you cried with her through her favourite chick-flick.

Feminism and the feminisation of our society is actually a positive thing for us DJ's: less competition. Since men are increasingly becoming ashamed of the testosterone flowing through their veins, becoming more 'sensitive', and being the Nice Guy, real desirable men are becoming less and less in number. Women must be incredibly frustrated at this, deep down inside at least. They can no longer feel so feminine, now that many men are turning feminine in a bid to impress them. There no longer seems to be the coming together of masculine and feminine; just two androgynous beings. Secretly, women are longing for the return of the type of man who will slap her arse and not apologise, pull her hair and throw her around in the bedroom, and not put her on the pedestal. Why do you think jerks get laid so much compared to Nice Guys? You though that being a selfish unstable loser with no longer term qualities was attractive? Ha! Only because it's more masculine and untouched be feminism than the Nice Guy.

But we know what women want, and there are less of us than there have ever been - a very good thing for us! Feminism and feminisation weeded out the pretenders, leaving only real men and men who should not have been born with penises. We are the former, and with rampant feminisation and attacks on 'pig headed' masculinity, there has never been a better time to resist change, keep your masculine traits, defy the norms, and get girls easier than ever before.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a player talking... I do agree that we shouldn't wine about feminism all the time and forget to have fun and live life, but you make feminism look like it's a good thing. Yes, it might give you more women. But for what cost? Where there is a masculine male, there also has to be a feminine female, and those become rare too.
Those terrible songs and movies etc are just annoying and what has school and education become?
This world isn't just about getting women. Desexualisation affects all parts of life in my oppinion. Pook wrote a lot about this in his block and I had to agree with almost everything, because I can see it in everyday life.
For me, I would like to make this world a better place. And that's why I can't ignore feminism totally.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
I hear a player talking... I do agree that we shouldn't wine about feminism all the time and forget to have fun and live life, but you make feminism look like it's a good thing. Yes, it might give you more women. But for what cost? Where there is a masculine male, there also has to be a feminine female, and those become rare too.
To me, feminism is a good thing in that it's killing off the competition. Real men are dying out, being replaced by men mistakenly born with penises. The laws of biology and evolutionary psychology tell us that women will never find these men attractive; they will only settle for them until a Don Juan comes around. Before feminism, almost every man could reasonably expect a faithful wife who would respect him for who he is, because he was a man and had not been influenced by the great feminisation.

Those terrible songs and movies etc are just annoying and what has school and education become?
Speaking as someone who only recently left school eduction I can't say mines was too affected by it. I mean, I have yet to hear an example of how the great feminisation really affected school education, apart from being told not to hit people back if they hit you.

This world isn't just about getting women. Desexualisation affects all parts of life in my oppinion. Pook wrote a lot about this in his block and I had to agree with almost everything, because I can see it in everyday life.
For me, I would like to make this world a better place. And that's why I can't ignore feminism totally.
I have read many of Pook's stuff, and agree totally with his principles. The problem is I can't see too many real life examples of this desexualisation ... here at least - I'm not American.

Reaction score
the problem with feminism is that it CREATES all of the demasculized men, by how they are brought up by their parents, by MTV, by music, by the matrix that is EVERY WHERE...........guys never have a choice whether they are a man or not when growing up, they are trained to be little pvssies that look up to women, and the only guys that ARE masculine and ARE fcking tons of girls are the ones who WAKE UP from the matrix

so in other words, yes, it is feminism and society that is creating all of these chumps, through constant propaganda from birth up until the guy decides to WAKE UP (if that ever does happen)

im personally glad to have woken up around the ages 18-20

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
I've noticed a lot of you guys seem to be blaming feminism and feminisation of our society for many of your problems. Stop this now!..
Actually it's just a small (and vocal) group within the forum; although some do use have multiple IDs so it seems like more guys than it really is. There's several limiting beliefs floating around here. This includes Feminism, height, looks, job, money, age, global warming, the phase of the moon and not wearing enough Axe body spray to name a few.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
the problem with feminism is that it CREATES all of the demasculized men, by how they are brought up by their parents, by MTV, by music, by the matrix that is EVERY WHERE...........guys never have a choice whether they are a man or not when growing up, they are trained to be little pvssies that look up to women, and the only guys that ARE masculine and ARE fcking tons of girls are the ones who WAKE UP from the matrix

so in other words, yes, it is feminism and society that is creating all of these chumps, through constant propaganda from birth up until the guy decides to WAKE UP (if that ever does happen)

im personally glad to have woken up around the ages 18-20
Well, survival of the fittest. The smart ones will catch on once they realise that it's the guys who embrace feminism the least and are the least feminised that seem to be getting laid. Life isn't meant for the weak and easily influenced. Sooner or later, there will be a backlash against this great pedestal us men have apparently been trained to put women on.

In fact, I'd argue that it's already started given how mainstream PUA is getting, and how mainstream all this Nice Guy versus Jerk nonsense is getting. Don't worry, though: we will survive. We bet the Nazis, we outlasted the communists, and we will survive feminism. (In fact, if you have a busy social/sex life, good career, many hobbies or work hard in school, you will not really notice the effects of feminism too much.)

Zenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ways of getting women have been so much over-analyzed that most guys here totally missed it.

Feminism and feminisation weeded out the pretenders, leaving only real men and men who should not have been born with penises.
Exactly! But, its okay... let them whine about it and let the real ones work the *****!

BTW, Smack, get ready to be killed by "Sons of Pook" JK:D (no offence... Pook has a point sometimes)

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will notice the effects of feminism Smack. Kids without fathers will go on to become the next Stalins and Hitlers.

Try getting divorced with children, then find out, how the feminist legal structure works. Don't say another word until you've read some Dr Warren Farrell. He will set you straight.

BTW if any of your feminism loving girlfriends take exception to you slapping them around you will find yourself on the receiving end of a criminal conviction.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
You will notice the effects of feminism Smack. Kids without fathers will go on to become the next Stalins and Hitlers.
And how exactly is this an effect of feminism?

Try getting divorced with children, then find out, how the feminist legal structure works. Don't say another word until you've read some Dr Warren Farrell. He will set you straight.
I don't see how this is relevant to my original point.

BTW if any of your feminism loving girlfriends take exception to you slapping them around you will find yourself on the receiving end of a criminal conviction.
If you hit a girl I don't see why you don't deserve a criminal conviction.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the whole change in the male female dynamic has been the softening of the difficulties in living. For the most part, we don't live in a warrior's world, and most men can get by without even considering spending their younger years in a war situation. Men also are not as needed to work as hard because jobs have become easier. Of course, another aspect is that women have become masculinized. mainly because of their higher participation in the workforce.

The net result is that young women are coming into age without thinking that they need the strong man to live. Instead of women having the attitude that they need to find a man as soon as they hit 18, they instead take the attitude that they will just wait until they "feel" like they have found the right man. Of course, with their underlying sociology, it is difficult to find the man that makes them feel good - i.e., a woman can't get excited by a man who does not have a higher status in life, so if she has a certain career, she will not find it attractive that a man has the same career (unless he is the boss or otherwise a strong performer.)

The result is that women's interest in men is chaotic - i.e., women can get temporarily excited to have sex with a man, but not so excited as to submit to being his wife. This is the main driver behind the single mommy explosion, and the drop in fertility rates.

However, the beautiful thing about Mother Nature is that She always adjusts. If a certain population of intelligent, career women have lost their desire to pair bond because of the current sociological climate, then the women who have stayed true to their feminine instincts will reproduce, and their children will inherit their instincts, and will take over in the next generation.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
Actually, the whole change in the male female dynamic has been the softening of the difficulties in living. For the most part, we don't live in a warrior's world, and most men can get by without even considering spending their younger years in a war situation. Men also are not as needed to work as hard because jobs have become easier. Of course, another aspect is that women have become masculinized. mainly because of their higher participation in the workforce.

The net result is that young women are coming into age without thinking that they need the strong man to live. Instead of women having the attitude that they need to find a man as soon as they hit 18, they instead take the attitude that they will just wait until they "feel" like they have found the right man. Of course, with their underlying sociology, it is difficult to find the man that makes them feel good - i.e., a woman can't get excited by a man who does not have a higher status in life, so if she has a certain career, she will not find it attractive that a man has the same career (unless he is the boss or otherwise a strong performer.)

The result is that women's interest in men is chaotic - i.e., women can get temporarily excited to have sex with a man, but not so excited as to submit to being his wife. This is the main driver behind the single mommy explosion, and the drop in fertility rates.

However, the beautiful thing about Mother Nature is that She always adjusts. If a certain population of intelligent, career women have lost their desire to pair bond because of the current sociological climate, then the women who have stayed true to their feminine instincts will reproduce, and their children will inherit their instincts, and will take over in the next generation.
so so true...

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
I've noticed a lot of you guys seem to be blaming feminism and feminisation of our society for many of your problems. Stop this now!

For you see, it is not feminism that is causing or did cause you to fail with women. It is yourself. You at one point let the great feminisation of our society get to you. You became emasculated, you became the dreaded Nice Guy. Real men, aka Don Juan's, never let the great feminisation influence them. They were still men, and not apologising for it whilst many of you were practically ashamed of being born with a penis, simultaneously cooking your one-itis a lasagne after you cried with her through her favourite chick-flick.

Feminism and the feminisation of our society is actually a positive thing for us DJ's: less competition. Since men are increasingly becoming ashamed of the testosterone flowing through their veins, becoming more 'sensitive', and being the Nice Guy, real desirable men are becoming less and less in number. Women must be incredibly frustrated at this, deep down inside at least. They can no longer feel so feminine, now that many men are turning feminine in a bid to impress them. There no longer seems to be the coming together of masculine and feminine; just two androgynous beings. Secretly, women are longing for the return of the type of man who will slap her arse and not apologise, pull her hair and throw her around in the bedroom, and not put her on the pedestal. Why do you think jerks get laid so much compared to Nice Guys? You though that being a selfish unstable loser with no longer term qualities was attractive? Ha! Only because it's more masculine and untouched be feminism than the Nice Guy.

But we know what women want, and there are less of us than there have ever been - a very good thing for us! Feminism and feminisation weeded out the pretenders, leaving only real men and men who should not have been born with penises. We are the former, and with rampant feminisation and attacks on 'pig headed' masculinity, there has never been a better time to resist change, keep your masculine traits, defy the norms, and get girls easier than ever before.
True that. We're getting less and less competition, get out there and grab the hot broads.