Stop thinking.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest mistake I have ever made with women has been trying to understand them. I am ashamed to admit this; I have spent more time sitting alone wondering what a woman was thinking than I have spent making love to them.

Humans are incredible creatures because of our mighty brain.

But sometimes this brain is no help. Sometimes it is, in fact, our worst enemy.

Thinking stops us from taking action.

And the only thing that will really turn a man into a true DJ is taking ACTION.

“Skills to do
comes of doing”
Ralph Waldo Emerson.

If you find yourself wondering “how” to get the girl, reading tactics, asking advice on SoSuave then stop thinking and act! All the tactics and knowledge in the world does not mean anything if you do not actually do something. In fact all that knowledge you have accumulated is not even knowledge unless you have experienced it in real life.

If you have read a tactic and you cannot immediately think of an example from your life to apply it the YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT. It’s like telling a blind man that the sky is blue.

You need experience above all things. Knowledge without experience is nothing. Knowledge with experience is understand and the beginning of wisdom.

“Trust only movement
Life happens at the level of action, not words.
Trust only movement.”
Alfred Adler.

You sit there wondering about what a girl said. Does it mean she likes you, does it mean she doesn’t, does it mean she’s confused? It doesn’t ****ing matter. Words are not reality, only action is real. There is no point thinking about what she meant… it does not mean anything… they were just words.

The only way you will ever KNOW something is by testing it, not by thinking about it. I have wasted months of my life analysing every little frown, every raised eyebrow, every flick of the eyes uselessly. I have bored my friends to tears, expended all my mojo needlessly, allowed a thousand opportunities to go by when I could have found the answer I was seeking if I just stopped thinking and took some action.

“Nature knows no pause in progress and development, and attaches her curse on all inaction.”
Goethe

You think that its not the right time; to ask a girl out, to bust a move, to approach, to call, to ask her back to your place, to next her. You think that if you wait some perfect opportunity will present itself. You are thinking too much, you mental thought process have stunned you into inaction. Maybe there WILL be a better chance… but its more likely you will wait for that perfect chance forever…

The universe desires you to live your life, to exist in the moment. When you internalised this and exist in the moment you will be rewarded. When you think you are either wallowing in the past or dreaming of the future. Time is an illusion. You have lost reality when you stop acting.

“He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had tried and failed”
William James.

It hurts to fail. But to fail by not trying is worse, because you learn nothing. To fail through action is to learn to succeed.

“The wise man does much while appearing to do nothing.”
Lao Tse.

Doing nothing is still doing something. But to do something by doing nothing has to be intentional. Its fine to NOT call a girl, it is fine to be patient, it is fine to not rush and play it cool. But this has to be your choice, not the result of being stunned into inaction by thought or fear. When you choose to act in a particular situation to do nothing you are choosing to do something else.

****…

There are a million other cliqued quotes I wanna use.

Fortune favours the bold…
There is genius in action…
You make your own luck…

The list goes on.

And that is all about general action.

Here we are talking about women!

Women are not meant to be understood by men. When you embrace this understanding rejection becomes a lot less personal. Where is the shame in failing to grasp an enigma?

So stop thinking, act.

Stop trying to understand what is happening. This is an attempt to understand reality.

Instead,

become reality.

JJ

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to agree with you 100% on this. guys all i have to say is become a man! dont hide your sexuality dont try to fit into the mold for the woman!

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
Leonardo da Vinci

Slim Ironwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes a post comes along that slightly changes my perception on everything rather than vastly changing it one sole matter. And for accomplishing the former, I commend you.