Stop thinking about women

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to not think about women as much as i used to. I'm now concentrating more on my music and work!!!

The less i think about women the more i seem to get. I don't even approach much!!!

STOP THINKING OF B I T C H E S AND CONCENTRATE ON OTHER ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE!!!

may not work if your damn ugly

If you are damn ugly and don't get girls through your hard working stage of your life you will get laods of ho's when your very rich and successful in other parts of your life.

Just some drunken advice.

Staay off the crack

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah a response beofre anyone else says it. Then why the fcuk r u on this website if u dont think about women!!!

The answer

I have come to save you afc's as long as you don't live in LONDON.

man im drunk

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also talking to myself

King Rat

Don Juan
Reaction score
edited

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Origially posted by Duff: If you are damn ugly and don't get girls through your hard working stage of your life you will get laods of ho's when your very rich and successful in other parts of your life.
True...

When your passion is to create beauty, many willl adore you.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've sworn off meeting any females until i make a profit in my business.

2 days ago at a bar a hot chick walked up to dance with me as i was walking to the bathroom, I put her to the side and walked to the b-room without missing a beat

Although my friends watching this thought i was nuts and laughed like WTF. But oh well not part of my plan in life at this moment and I'm not compromising my ideals for a second

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Thats about time this forum is moving from a

*Make X to get Y* to a guide for your own fucking happiness.

More posts like that plz.

And erase the bibble.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I like the way you put that, Jvesti...

I've realized that the best way to achieve happiness is to do what you need to do and if you still want women go look for them/have them pursue you.
My ephiphany was realizing that there are things a whole lot greater than trying to get ***** every night especially the ***** of some barclubfly that has nothing to bring to the table besides what you can do with your right hand. And trying to get laid and going out on dates all the time can take a backseat to the attainment of achievements greater than yourself. Also great motivation to me to deny myself until certain goals are achieved.

In the future you will see a post from me saying, My business is up and running, im financially independent, now the game is on! And me going nuts with the intensity i bring to my business that i will bring to the female game

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I know exactly what you are talking about when i don't have class or to tired to go out and i just sleep an afternoon away(thursdays my day off) or talk on the phone all day i've noticed that i come off desperate and sort of pissed off even if i don't really want sex from that particular woman because the only thing on my mind is girls .

Yet when i'm really horny i seem to ignore how i'm coming off to them and just jump from girl to girl till one of them comes home with me.

I also agree with Jvesti that there are more important thing in life but it is also perfectly normal to have girls and sex on your agenda 24/7.

IT's a matter of self conrol and priotization some guys want it all and some guys can live a perfectly happy life as long as they have food,a telivision, a toilet and some regurlar puzzy they are happy campers.